What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming you meant "is not equal to."

If the Arabs united India, and you broke off from us because the religion they passed on to you caused you not to be able to live with us anymore, after over 5000 years of living together - as Hindus, then does it not stand to reason that when you break away on that premise, you join the entity you broke away due to?

If not, what else is your identity?

Indians? No you hate that.

Indian Muslims? No those are the ones who stayed behind with us.

So what then are you?

Mughals weren't arabs they were Persians n Central Asians....:agree:

And here come the usual indians.

this thread was supposed to be Pakistanis' views about Indians .

this shows what Indians here are

I agree with you.

I got suckered into this.

Aap bolo. Bindass.

Main chup rahunga.

It's good we have Indians on here otherwise I would always think the same narrow-minded ways I always had. Amongst others things, they have changed my ideas on Islam, secularism, liberalism and the Two-Nation-Theory. i believed in Ghazwa-E-Hind before, now I hope we can see some type of South Asian union in the future.

I must commend on you for taking something positive out of the usual sh*tstorm here. THAT credit is yours alone.

In any case you needed to expand your horizons, you being Zarvan's wife and all :)

I must commend on you for taking something positive out of the usual sh*tstorm here. THAT credit is yours alone.

In any case you needed to expand your horizons, you being Zarvan's wife and all :)

IS IT????????????????????? :eek:

Sindhis, Pashtuns, Balochis and Punjabis (Kashmiris and Baltistanis)

Indus valley in short.

map+indus+valley.jpg

Where are the Pakistani poster's? buck up guys and start posting, we need your views on us and we don't have all day :angry::angry:

How have your views about us changed after interacting with us on :pdf:?

Which views have been proven wrong, which reaffirmed?

Have we been good ambassadors of our country? :pop:

I think the question more should be like
How have your views about Pakistan changed after interacting with us on:pdf: ?

Andromache ji, kya main apna sar deewar pe patak patak kar phod sakta hun please ? :hitwall:

Ekdum chup chap.

Shhhhhhh

Doc Don't argue with Pakistanis on topics like ''what was before Pakistan?'' if u wanna keep this thread running on topic else u'll get screwed big time...:lol:

I have a new observation to add - sab apne aap ko doodh ka dhula samajtay hain.
(i.e. Indians apne aapko, Pakistanis apne aapkko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom