What's new

To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Pakistan and India were on okay terms before the Kashmir War. There were Hindu-Muslim riots but those were standard. In fact, many Muslims involved in them are still in India.

This issue is quite complex, and can occupy the entire forum for days, if we really want to get to the bottom. Not worth it, in my opinion, solely from the point of view of the trolling that will ensue.

tum log hamari jaan chor do bus mafi de do yaar hum se ghalti ho gai tumhy yahan bula ker :P

Aap jab marzi keh dijiye, hum dafaa ho jayenge. Kam se kam mai to dafaa ho jaunga. Hukum kijiye.

Islam arrived in sub-continent. From there, we can judge if Hindus can live with Muslims

It depends.

Where there was a brutal clash, there was hostility, on the surface or bubbling just under it. In places like Kerala and the Konkan, and even the Coromandel Coast, there was not much tension or hostility.

It depends entirely on how the interaction started, and who or what drove it.

You don't know the abc of Islam or its arrival in the sub-continent. :hitwall:

Just google "Cheraman Juma Masjid"

This mosque was built in 629 AD in India and a proof of arrival of Islam in India and tolerance and acceptance of Indians towards Islam. :tup: :angel:

It is the oldest mosque in the world other then Saudi Arabia.
:smokin:
not sure if trolling or having comprehension problem. Dude, re-read what you quoted.

How have your views about us changed after interacting with us on :pdf:?

Which views have been proven wrong, which reaffirmed?

Have we been good ambassadors of our country? :pop:

-My view is you people have a major infeority complex.

-You people are arrogant without cause. You people act arrogant with the illusion that you people were the decendents of the Roman Empire and today are a mirror image of the United States.

-You people come here to ridicule and mock Pakistan/Pakistanis for absolutely no reason, which just indicative of an uncivilized upbringing.

-My view is you people have a major infeority complex.

Not true. Reflects Pakistani psyche.

-You people are arrogant without cause. You people act arrogant with the illusion that you people were the decendents of the Roman Empire and today are a mirror image of the United States.

-You people come here to ridicule and mock Pakistan/Pakistanis for absolutely no reason, which just indicative of an uncivilized upbringing.

Most of the ones displaying the above qualities are actually Pakistani False flaggers...

How do we know , those guys are Pakistani false flaggers ? It is possible that this forum tends to attracts all the Razakars and Jamaat kind of Bangladeshis while the normal ones stay away .

How have your views about us changed after interacting with us on :pdf:?
Didn't change much, i have neutral feelings towards Indians unless the Indian members here start trashing my country and its people.

Bhatkal is near Karwar, Karnataka---far from Konkan. No Parkars there.
Konkan coast includes Karnataka coastline. Konkani is one of the official languages of Karnataka. And the state has the highest number of people speaking Konkani. I know some Parkars from Tulu-Konkani background living in Mumbai. They are from somewhere near Mangalore.

Congrats truthseer!! We found that you are from somewhere in Karnataka. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom