What's new

Tit-for-tat: Sri Lanka considers nuclear deal with Pakistan

Can somebody please provide the list of indigenous nuclear reactors developed by pakistan for power generation ??

Their is no proof either .... solid ??

May be he is talking about Canadian reactor and calling it Pakistani.

To uska koi proof hi nahi hai???

Matlab tumne duniya ko bataya hi nahi ???

If you cant read... its not my fkin problem.

:lol::lol::lol: So want me to read some European study but not Pakistani source??

Can you put main part of these notes ?? It will be helpful :smart:

He has no thing. If he really knew his facts, he would named the nuclear power station which was designed and built by pakistan. Instead he is giving links he found on google search, which doesn't prove anything..

He has no thing. If he really knew his facts, he would named the nuclear power station which was designed and built by pakistan. Instead he is giving links he found on google search, which doesn't prove anything..

That will be good question .... @DESERT FIGHTER what is the name of that Pakistani power plant that was operational from decades?? and producing 150MW of electricity?????

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol::lol: So want me to read some European study but not Pakistani source??

Can you put main part of these notes ?? It will be helpful :smart:

My links are both european n Pakistani... incase ur highness accused Pakistani sources of being "biased"...

Thank you.

That will be good question .... @DESERT FIGHTER what is the name of that Pakistani power plant that was operational from decades?? and producing 150MW of electricity?????

Go through the links instead of asking retarded questions.

An older report:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...24cJy5s8KZ_EFnmfbOuvzcQ&bvm=bv.49641647,d.dmg

So thing you made in 89 ... you cant name it even now??? :lol:

Looks like your tiny brain isnt ready to accept facts.... I feel sorry for people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
351v9lh.jpg

Go through the links instead of asking retarded questions.

An older report:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...24cJy5s8KZ_EFnmfbOuvzcQ&bvm=bv.49641647,d.dmg

Looks like your tiny brain isnt ready to accept facts.... I feel sorry for people like you.

Pakistan atomic research reactors (PARR) are not power reactors, but research ,reactors used in labs. PARR-1 is supplied by US rated for 10MW. PARR-2 is pakistani designed and rated for less than 30kW, which is less than the power produced by a small car engine..

Pakistan atomic research reactors (PARR) are not power reactors, but research ,reactors used in labs. PARR-1 is supplied by US rated for 10MW. PARR-2 is pakistani designed and rated for less than 30kW, which is less than the power produced by a small car engine..

Post number # 102 is for you aswell.. coz nobody is talkin abt PARR series...

The only operational reactors in Pakistan are Chinese reactors. I wonder if they are also "managed" by the Chinese......

Back
Top Bottom