What's new

Tired of energy crisis?: Generate your own electricity, Zardari advises

truthseer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
When industrialists protested against the dearth of electric supply to industries, President Asif Ali Zardari gave them advise which left them mum – “generate your own electricity”, Express News quoted him saying on Thursday.

A delegation of industrialists met with the president in Karachi to discuss the ongoing energy crisis and complained about not getting electricity and gas supply, which they said had halted production.
President Zardari proposed that the government can provide industrialists with oil and power plants and that they can try generating electricity themselves. He said this way “industrialists will get an idea of how energy is produced.”

Surprised at the advice given to them, the delegation responded to Zardari’s advice with silence.
The president further said that there was, indeed, an energy crisis in the country, however, the government was trying its best to overcome it.

What a great man, a solution to every problem!
http://tribune.com.pk/story/492093/...n-electricity-zardari-advises-industrialists/

ah great solution... should have amended the constitution that way, if he wanted them to produce electricity by themselves??

Maybe we can replace Zardari with the hamster

usb-hamster-wheel-2-300x300.jpg

So he's basically saying that he can't do anything and he has no more lies to sell to the public.
If we have to solve our own problems then why do even need the President and PM ??

He also said the government can provide powerplants to industries.

All the energy should be taken out from his a$$ & then this thing Zardari should be fed to the dogs, the punishment to this thing Zardari should be severe so that an example could be set. Not only him alone his whole dam party should be severely punished.

And there was this moron SOB.

Maybe we can replace Zardari with the hamster

usb-hamster-wheel-2-300x300.jpg

nice one & people should make sure that this thing Zardari keeps running to produce electricity.

atleast he was being honest about his intentions to not do anything about the issue. He could of just said, give me few years and would of had everyone believing all is going to be well soon.
images

He did enough corruption so don't care anything else rather thinking how to disappear like shaukat and musharaf

Very very irresponsible and shocking behaviour from president to business

No Security?? Hire your own guards
bad education?? open your own universities & schools
no healthcare?? get your own doctors and and hospital

need to guard your home?? tie me to your door and I will bark like a mad dog all night long, "kuta Zardari"

“generate your own electricity”
“This way industrialists will get an idea of how energy is produced.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hahaaaa....man u guys are luckyone to be have such technocrat as ur president....sala ye idea hamye kyu nahi aya...

:rofl: Yaar ye Zardari....Time magazine main photuu aani chahaiye iski, Troll of the Year. :D

I can't stop laughing yaar. He crossed all boundaries of stupidity. :rofl:

OMG, my stomach hurts. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom