What's new

Tired of energy crisis?: Generate your own electricity, Zardari advises

Yeh toh waahi baat ho gayi.........

Tumhe Desh ka PM/President pasand nahi????

Toh Khud Peda karlo :rofl:

:rofl: Yaar ye Zardari....Time magazine main photuu aani chahaiye iski, Troll of the Year. :D

I can't stop laughing yaar. He crossed all boundaries of stupidity. :rofl:

OMG, my stomach hurts. :rofl:

He is the most stupid person in Pakistan and gets extensiv taunts and insults in my house too :rofl::rofl:

Don't mock him, he is a visionary. Soon industries will have solar farms, Donkey running power plants, explosive used heat discharge steam plants. :D

Excuse me but why is this idea wrong or bad?

Why cannot private industrialists make electricity - and green one at that - and sell their surplus to the government?

There is a precedent to this, even Gujarat Govt is starting this initiative - subsidizing solar panels to be put up on people's homes, and any excess generated can be sold to the government grid - so people can make some money out of it as well - or further lower the costs of setting up the system.

I think its a great idea - Zardari can and should go forward with this plan.

Why cannot private industrialists make electricity - and green one at that - and sell their surplus to the government?
There is a precedent to this, even Gujarat Govt is starting this initiative - subsidizing solar panels to be put up on people's homes, and any excess generated can be sold to the government grid - so people can make some money out of it as well - or further lower the costs of setting up the system.
Sir jee plan is not bad. But look at feasibility. The investment, power requirement, maintenance and output also matters a lot.

For houses it works because you have thousands of, lakhs of houses. But if number of a unit , like house or industry is less and requirement is too high, its not profitable for them.

Solar panels still not that efficient. Gujrat model of solar panel is better for canals, which Pakistan have and they can also use the idea Modi got from IIT and told them to work on, Suspended Micro Turbines to generate electricity from flowing canal water.

Don't mock him, he is a visionary. Soon industries will have solar farms, Donkey running power plants, explosive used heat discharge steam plants. :D

603638d1326703751-luch-one-hand-laughing-emoticon-vector.jpg

Maybe we can replace Zardari with the hamster

usb-hamster-wheel-2-300x300.jpg

hahaha.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
made my day.

u r right,but what about the equipments needed for all this.requires money.

maybe @KRAIT said it better.

Last edited by a moderator:
because i am not a citizen of the country but only a friend of its, i will be polite and diplomatic...is this dude stupid???!! on an industrial scale, every man and factory generating electrity for itself - how much more expensive can he make it to be?

Back
Top Bottom