What's new

Timothy Geithner: China 'Very, Very Aggressive' In Stealing U.S. Technology

You people? I have a post here with ' you people in mind' called " everyones thinking it ( hateful immigrants)". I thought you were supposed to be our people since its american companies that getting harmed.

What I'm talking about is immigrants like yourself and Gambit thinking you're more American then Americans. People who suck up to whatever their country they are in. Does that clarify it a little better?

What I'm talking about is immigrants like yourself and Gambit thinking you're more American then Americans. People who suck up to whatever their country they are in. Does that clarify it a little better?
No such thing. Either you are or are not. But then we have to wonder what are you doing in the US? Are you a US citizen?

BTW IPR vilotions are cited in the country it takes place because its difficult to bring those entities to abide in internationla courts when the said govt( chinese in this case) backs the said viloations. There has although been proclomations/confessions from the chinese govt at times of its copyrights violtions.

there are several cases of industrial espionage where chinese immigrants were arrested...in the US too.

No such thing. Either you are or are not. But then we have to wonder what are you doing in the US? Are you a US citizen?

Since the minute I was born.

But I'm still a commie bastard if I'm Chinese so why does it matter to you?

Like I said take it to court if you feel that you can win. Otherwise stop b**ching.

What was the Indian company and Chinese company's names?
Many have gone to court and won. Like this blatant example...

TECHNOLOGY - TECHNOLOGY - Chinese Tread Warily in Secrets-Theft Case - NYTimes.com
Datang Telecom Technology, the Chinese company said to be the intended beneficiary of corporate espionage at Lucent Technologies, said today that it was ''shocked'' by reports of theft of Lucent's trade secrets. But Datang stopped short of denying that it had planned to sell the stolen technology through a company it controls.

The two Lucent employees arrested last week, Hai Lin, 30, and Kai Xu, 33, are Chinese citizens working in the United States. The third suspect, Yong-Qing Cheng, 37, worked at Village Networks, an optical networking vendor in New Jersey. Datang Telecom reportedly paid $1.2 million for a 51 percent stake in a company owned by the men that was to market a product identical to Lucent's PathStar, a device that routes telephone calls and computer data over the Internet.
Would YOU do such a thing for China?

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Since the minute I was born.

But I'm still a commie bastard if I'm Chinese so why does it matter to you?
So despite your US citizenship you feel no loyalty towards your birth country but harbors some dubious racial ties to China.

We are not thinking- this is isn’t a rabbit pulled out of the hat. Its stated government stance, hell this article is by our Treasury sect. You know our people?

Does American do any thing else than cry ???

Many have gone to court and won. Like this blatant example...

TECHNOLOGY - TECHNOLOGY - Chinese Tread Warily in Secrets-Theft Case - NYTimes.com

Would YOU do such a thing for China?

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

So despite your US citizenship you feel no loyalty towards your birth country but harbors some dubious racial ties to China.

stating the obvious on your last sentence and as you know I have called them out on it. Seditious to the hilt...I'm sure you won't be surprised to know that is very prevelant among chinese americans. This is even not about foreign policy , it's pure economic , american losses, and yet they ( chinese americans largely- not all) are very anti american.

And many have gone in and got counter sued and lost. Recently paid 200 million for it too. The IP theft is certainly not one sided.
Face reality, buddy, not just US but ANYONE who wants to do business in China has to deal with the lack of business ethics in China, usually with covert Chinese governmental support.

stating the obvious on your last sentence and as you know I have called them out on it. Seditious to the hilt...I'm sure you won't be surprised to know that is very prevelant among chinese americans. This is even not about foreign policy , it's pure economic , american losses, and yet they ( chinese americans largely- not all) are very anti american.

Oh noes I don't agree with everything the US government says. How unpatriotic of me. Let me know when you learn how to exercise the first amendment.

I feel no need to defend anything without looking at its stance first.

Or have a suspension of belief... This is well documented , officially protested stance of the US govt time and time again, discussed in meetings with past US presidents and current with their chinese counterpart ... but you refuse to really look. alternatively, every propoganda on this issue of industrial spying from china gets your full backing. I give up!

Face reality, buddy, not just US but ANYONE who wants to do business in China has to deal with the lack of business ethics in China, usually with covert Chinese governmental support.

Yet they keeping doing business. Is anyone holding a gun to their head?

Back
Top Bottom