What's new

Time to retaliate with full force

Hang on sir, I propose an alternative which will solve all the problems for both the napakis(in your eyes) and the honey bathed heavenly bred people like you. Maybe all the "ulama karam" and their chai walas should leave Pakistan once and for all. That way we can both have peace. I mean I don't even understand why these "ulama karam" even move to napakistan in the first place, they were far better in Hindustan. no?

I know that you may not like us much but please do not grudge us our luck- that the gooks of "kaffir-e-azam" fame packed up and left.:devil:

Is it ' Time ' now ?

Wasnt it " time ' earlier ? How much is enough ? How far is far enough ? What is the tipping point ?

These & many more questions play in the mind when one reads such articles.

nonono talibans are innocent! something something real taliban fake taliban us conspiracy to malign talibans MOSSAD jewish hindus are behind it

KARACHI:

The terrorists have struck again. The blast in Kissa Khawani bazaar is the third major terrorist attack in the last week. Should the current trend continue and our government remains as indecisive, wavering and hesitant, we may see many more innocent lives lost at the hands of these terrorists.

There are only two real alternatives to the war that we fight against terror, both of which are unpleasant. Negotiate with these terrorists, who continue to murder innocents and refuse to renounce violence, or wage an all-out war against them.

Talking peace with the Taliban has taken us nowhere. All serious security analyses validate the bankruptcy of negotiating peace with Taliban as the favoured option of our state. The benchmark for those against peace talks with the Taliban is the failure of several such efforts in the past. Those still optimistic about negotiations should look at the seriousness with which these terrorists have responded to the government’s desire for peace from an all-encompassing political front – the all parties conference.

As far as waging an all-out war against the terrorists is concerned, our security establishment seems to consider it as an irresponsible choice, which entails killing our own countrymen. But are these terrorists not taking lives of innocent people, our own people on a daily basis? Where is the state response? Why is the state so reluctant to make a choice? Is it the cost and fear of implementing a high risk political and military strategy that ties our hands?

It’s time we stopped appeasing and misguiding the people of this country by our procrastinated acts of policy formulation. It’s time for policy implementation. If there was any seriousness in our approach to the national security, our anti-terrorism policy should have been on the table by now, jumpstarting the state’s response against the murderers of our people.

The army may also exercise restraint to a point. It cannot wait eternally for the democratically elected government to seek a ‘responsible end’ to this war. Although the army has pursued peace talks in the past, it realises now that this policy has failed.

The army understands that the Taliban and its many factions don’t understand the language of peace. It has for long believed that these ideological crusaders, emboldened by the reluctance of our political leadership to own this war, have in their minds the grand design of state control.

The fact that the Taliban remain resurgent, that the army has suffered huge losses in this war and that it cannot pull out its troops deployed on the western frontier means that there can only be one responsible end to this war and that is taking the war to the militants. The army knows that history will eventually judge it not for how it practised neutrality as democracy took root in the country but for how it fought when national security was threatened. The onus of responsibility on the army becomes ever enlarged when it knows that the tragedy that this nation suffers has got everything to do with the blatant mistakes committed by its own military leaders in the past.

The army’s current strategy for fighting terrorists is to keep hardening their targets while they select new soft ones. A decade of disjointed civil-military effort has only allowed terrorists to hammer us at will at times and places of their choosing. It is almost as if they are sure that the state would do nothing beyond fighting this as a defensive war.

Our preventive measures, no matter how secure, will never stop the determined terrorists. There are too many targets and there is too less money to harden all of them. Mosques, churches, hotels, schools, military establishments – we have tried to safely protect all of them. Yet the terrorists keep shifting to new targets.

We need to make a choice and make it now. Terrorists must be deterred through the fear of state retaliation and punishment.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 30th, 2013.

Swat like operation is Required and all captured must be killed before they make it to sold out courts or the all time big leaders release them for few more terrorist votes:pissed:
express tribune dumbos know nothing about tribal areas nor they know about this war they only know what **** to right to please their daddy USA full force will never end TTP only increase war and more bloodshed and still war will continue ET don't have any idea about this phenomena just busy in eating **** off CIA

I know that you may not like us much but please do not grudge us our luck- that the gooks of "kaffir-e-azam" fame packed up and left.:devil:

I think it was a plot by Nehru, he sent all these crazies our way and kept all the sane ones back. I know for a fact that most deobandi ulama were with congress, why they suddenly poured into Pakistan is a question that I have yet to find an answer for.

express tribune dumbos know nothing about tribal areas nor they know about this war they only know what **** to right to please their daddy USA full force will never end TTP only increase war and more bloodshed and still war will continue ET don't have any idea about this phenomena just busy in eating **** off CIA

So , how long do you want us to wait for that not-in-sight peace while your brethren keep killing the citizens of Pakistan with justification that the ceasefire hasn't been declared yet and the state sides with " infidels " ? While they declare attacking the unarmed non Muslims and bombing their religious places is according to Islam ? Is there a group that we can genuinely hope to talk to , as per you or is this the usual emotional banter to support the " terrorists " by you ? Never mind , I do not really need to ask this question , I already know the broken-tape answer .

P.S. It would be interesting to note that the Americans are not dying in Pakistan , its the Pakistanis who are being killed under the pretense that the U.S. is killing Muslims in F.A.T.A and elsewhere . Some wonderful logic the extremists have got ! . :azn:

So , how long do you want us to wait for that not-in-sight peace while your brethren keep killing the citizens of Pakistan with justification that the ceasefire hasn't been declared yet and the state sides with " infidels " ? While they declare attacking the unarmed non Muslims and bombing their religious places is according to Islam ? Is there a group that we can genuinely hope to talk to , as per you or is this the usual emotional banter to support the " terrorists " by you ? Never mind , I do not really need to ask this question , I already know the broken-tape answer .

P.S. It would be interesting to note that the Americans are not dying in Pakistan , its the Pakistanis who are being killed under the pretense that the U.S. is killing Muslims in F.A.T.A and elsewhere . Some wonderful logic the extremists have go tht ! . :azn:
Don't wait go ahead wit the most dumbest option you would see soon How failure than operation would be and How this war will continue for decades with no end in sight and when you would again talk to them and beg them to talk than unfortunately it would be completely on their demand if don't believe you are so confident please go ahead with this dumbest idea of operation we have seen result of operation on own people in Bangladesh it would be not much different outcome here

Don't wait go ahead wit the most dumbest option you would see soon How failure than operation would be and How this war will continue for decades with no end in sight and when you would again talk to them and beg them to talk than unfortunately it would be completely on their demand if don't believe you are so confident please go ahead with this dumbest idea of operation we have seen result of operation on own people in Bangladesh it would be not much different outcome here

After the situation the Taliban are creating since well they do not want to talk , they are interested in more blood bath for the sake of it , even though the Political Parties of Pakistan opted foolishly for " peace with the psychopaths " program , things are slowly heading that way . A few thousand terrorists aren't going to tell us , how we should run the country , with what system and what the hell should we do with the country . After I saw the failure of army operation in Swat and how the peace returned to the valley , I was convinced that nothing else works with those who shout " God is Great " and then blow up somewhere and later provide confirmations and justifications of how its all according to Sharia , whilst the average Pakistani confuses himself with the " Its all Jewish conspiracy " even though the terrorists clearly claim responsibility . Beg them for talk ? Hasn't it been for the incompetent and corrupt to the core politicians , we wouldn't even be thinking of talking . I saw how the Musharraf kept them at bay during his tenure , when we didn't have religious extremists dictating childish terms to the state , a fully functional state !

You do not have an idea of what happened in Bangladesh , so do not compare apples with oranges . The murderers of 50,000 Pakistanis aren't our people whom we should care for and talk to , unless you have some weird logic here again .

After the situation the Taliban are creating since well they do not want to talk , they are interested in more blood bath for the sake of it , even though the Political Parties of Pakistan opted foolishly for " peace with the psychopaths " program , things are slowly heading that way . A few thousand terrorists aren't going to tell us , how we should run the country , with what system and what the hell should we do with the country . After I saw the failure of army operation in Swat and how the peace returned to the valley , I was convinced that nothing else works with those who shout " God is Great " and then blow up somewhere and later provide confirmations and justifications of how its all according to Sharia , whilst the average Pakistani confuses himself with the " Its all Jewish conspiracy " even though the terrorists clearly claim responsibility . Beg them for talk ? Hasn't it been for the incompetent and corrupt to the core politicians , we wouldn't even be thinking of talking . I saw how the Musharraf kept them at bay during his tenure , when we didn't have religious extremists dictating childish terms to the state , a fully functional state !

You do not have an idea of what happened in Bangladesh , so do not compare apples with oranges . The murderers of 50,000 Pakistanis aren't our people whom we should care for and talk to , unless you have some weird logic here again .
Sir please go ahead with this greatest dumbest idea of operation you would be doing great service to our beloved enemy India and USA by going in because they know this war will never end Mr that is why USA is going to run away soon but this war will result in more fighting and fighting continuing for decades I am waiting for this government to make this blunder so it would become clear for those obsessed Pakistani but are more Americans than even Americans themselves by miliatry operationst they can wipe out Taliban the operations which were started on orders from USA in very first place Please sir go ahead with this great pathetic move Mr not much different things happened in Bangladesh Mr please keep on making blunders which result in our greatest losses p

Sir please go ahead with this greatest dumbest idea of operation you would be doing great service to our beloved enemy India and USA by going in because they know this war will never end Mr that is why USA is going to run away soon but this war will result in more fighting and fighting continuing for decades I am waiting for this government to make this blunder so it would become clear for those obsessed Pakistani but are more Americans than even Americans themselves by miliatry operationst they can wipe out Taliban the operations which were started on orders from USA in very first place Please sir go ahead with this great pathetic move Mr not much different things happened in Bangladesh Mr please keep on making blunders which result in our greatest losses p

Of course we would , we aren't the ones to give up our freedom for some peace with the terrorists on their terms and put ourselves at their mercy , doubt our resolve at your own peril . U.S. is getting out because it isn't going to affected by , whatever happens in Afghanistan post 2014 , it doesn't care if the Afghans continue to kill themselves like usual as they have been doing for the past 200 years . That is why they are leaving and negotiating for the future Afghan Govt . Compare the coalition causalities with that of Afghans - both civilians and militants . What similarity is there with us ? Are we going somewhere else too ? Far away from the stone age Afghanistan ? Shift out geography someplace else ? Frankly , if that was possible , we should have done that a long long time ago . Because the other side of Khyber Pass is nothing , but a hell hole and the heart of insanity . If the other side is not interested in peace and continues their display of " courage " and " Islam " by these cowardly attacks , the operation will come soon . Because we have no option left , surrender is no option .

I can clap for your extraordinary ability to see things and find relations where none exist - just like you are comparing Bangladesh with the present war as if we are having a civil war .

Of course we would , we aren't the ones to give up our freedom for some peace with the terrorists on their terms and put ourselves at their mercy , doubt our resolve at your own peril . U.S. is getting out because it isn't going to affected by , whatever happens in Afghanistan post 2014 , it doesn't care if the Afghans continue to kill themselves like usual as they have been doing for the past 200 years . That is why they are leaving and negotiating for the future Afghan Govt . Compare the coalition causalities with that of Afghans - both civilians and militants . What similarity is there with us ? Are we going somewhere else too ? Far away from the stone age Afghanistan ? Shift out geography someplace else ? Frankly , if that was possible , we should have done that a long long time ago . Because the other side of Khyber Pass is nothing , but a hell hole and the heart of insanity . If the other side is not interested in peace and continues their display of " courage " and " Islam " by these cowardly attacks , the operation will come soon . Because we have no option left , surrender is no option .

I can clap for your extraordinary ability to see things and find relations where none exist - just like you are comparing Bangladesh with the present war as if we are having a civil war .

Yes Sir please go ahead and you would soon realize you made the biggest blunder of your life and this war will get more boost and would continue for several decades without any end and still you would end this war by talking these people and accepting most of their demands

Yes Sir please go ahead and you would soon realize you made the biggest blunder of your life and this war will get more boost and would continue for several decades without any end and still you would end this war by talking these people and accepting most of their demands

Sorry , we aren't interested in handing over the country to the terrorists at any cost . Let the political parties resent their decision because the terrorism isn't going to stop just because they have decided to talk with the terrorists - since there is only one language that these people understand and that is of guns , not peace and negotiations .

Sorry , we aren't interested in handing over the country to the terrorists at any cost . Let the political parties resent their decision because the terrorism isn't going to stop just because they have decided to talk with the terrorists - since there is only one language that these people understand and that is of guns , not peace and negotiations .
Yes that is why I am saying go ahead with disaster that is operation and this war will continue for next 100 years still their would be no end in sight give it a try

Back
Top Bottom