What's new

Time to retaliate with full force

but your religion is problem of whole world just go check once as a human in last one week how many humans killed by Islam and then check with any other religion and please after done it come show us results .

bhai jaan dont forget that you are in SA and you have a family too just because a Muhib Ul Watan & you are right with your justifications do you think its right attitude when your ..khair jane do

bhai jaan dont forget that you are in SA and you have a family too just because a Muhib Ul Watan & you are right with your justifications do you think its right attitude when your ..khair jane do

i left KSA at this time :omghaha:

but your religion is problem of whole world just go check once as a human in last one week how many humans killed by Islam and then check with any other religion and please after done it come show us results .

No religion allow their follower to kill anyone. You should talk about killing by mullah and not Islam. Can you tell me how many jews were killed by hitler? Was he Muslim? Did he embraced Islam and start killing Jews? What about people killed by American army and their drones?

please leave ww2 TELL ME ABUT SAFEEN WAR AND KARBALA FIRST . :azn: abut novels ? BS bakwaas i have in my lab till today should i show you naseem hijazi and inayat ullah bakwaas ? these are the one whom creat ****** mind set . do you know when i was child i read them and i was dreaming to kill indians join lashkar e taiba hizbul mujhdeen ? but after my brain opened i meet indians i realise they are humans like us .

Have you read Bible and other religious books? Don't go mad because of some extremist.

Theses terrorists are need to be paid in same way they are targeting innocent people and only after that there is scope for peace talks when they are weakened

No religion allow their follower to kill anyone. You should talk about killing by mullah and not Islam. Can you tell me how many jews were killed by hitler? Was he Muslim? Did he embraced Islam and start killing Jews? What about people killed by American army and their drones?

man ohh man just because you said mullah so i have right to believe you ? should i remember you abut JEW ? just go read abut Banu Qurayza ? you look like know nothing abut history to me . just go again read abut islam and come back . please go tell to india worse enemy of pakistan kill 60000 pakistan . your islam already did it . first of all you didn't answer my ques till now . you said you are gher muqalid hence you are kiffir

man ohh man just because you said mullah so i have right to believe you ? should i remember you abut JEW ? just go read abut Banu Qurayza ? you look like know nothing abut history to me . just go again read abut islam and come back . please go tell to india worse enemy of pakistan kill 60000 pakistan . your islam already did it . first of all you didn't answer my ques till now . you said you are gher muqalid hence you are kiffir

i dont know about islamik history but some one said once dont remeber where that bin qasim was send to india to fetch some children by the kaliph of bhagdad and things that followed were not as per kaliphs wishes so bin quasim was taken back as a prisner please tell me some thiong about it sir and also who are ahmedies and why are they proseuted and why is there a diff of treatment between shia and sunni

i dont know about islamik history but some one said once dont remeber where that bin qasim was send to india to fetch some children by the kaliph of bhagdad and things that followed were not as per kaliphs wishes so bin quasim was taken back as a prisner please tell me some thiong about it sir and also who are ahmedies and why are they proseuted and why is there a diff of treatment between shia and sunni

mohmmad bin qasim burn in taif now KSA in umayyah times he was son of brother hujjaj bin yousif one of the barbaric generals of islam . he was sent to capture sindh and hind by his uncle and calaph waleed bin abdul malik . as he reached multan calaph and hujjaj dead . next caliph was suleman bun abdul malik . he has ego with qasim since his early age . he send messenger to punjab and ordered to arrest and send back qasim . after qasim reached Damascus as prisinor he was beheaded like a criminal .

mohmmad bin qasim burn in taif now KSA in umayyah times he was son of brother hujjaj bin yousif one of the barbaric generals of islam . he was sent to capture sindh and hind by his uncle and calaph waleed bin abdul malik . as he reached multan calaph and hujjaj dead . next caliph was suleman bun abdul malik . he has ego with qasim since his early age . he send messenger to punjab and ordered to arrest and send back qasim . after qasim reached Damascus as prisinor he was beheaded like a criminal .
but what was the story about some children and what about diff between shia and sunni and what are ahmedies

sorry pops i have to go out now will talk to you latter sister

Good night brother may God keep you safe and bless you and your family i wish you came to delhi God Bless you ...shubh ratri shabba kahir

Aaap Wakai ek shaistha shaks hain aap jaisa koi nahi na to indian members me aur na hi pakistani members me per bhai jaan aap jaise log kitne hain aur aapki awaz me kitna dum hain aur kitne log apke dushman ho gaye honge...khuda aapko aur apke parivar ko mehfooz rakhe ...ameen

Flamingo/parul is that you?

Every thing has a boiling point , up until now Army has been playing cool , they are letting Politicians do their thing , so when later they take action no one can say that peace wasn't given a chance , every person who has a functioning brain can tell that Taliban never honor their Agreement & at the end they only understand the language of bullet .

However , This time IF Army lost its cool , Mark my Word , This operation will be something never seen in the history of Pakistan , you will forget Operation Rah-e Rast & Rahe Nijat . the only thing Holding Army back at the moment are the newly elected government , So for the next 3 months you will have little or no reaction from Army .. however in 2014 Hell will come Raining down on Taliban , if thing dont go the Right way .

Aaap Wakai ek shaistha shaks hain aap jaisa koi nahi na to indian members me aur na hi pakistani members me per bhai jaan aap jaise log kitne hain aur aapki awaz me kitna dum hain aur kitne log apke dushman ho gaye honge...khuda aapko aur apke parivar ko mehfooz rakhe ...ameen

WOW Dostana Scenes Running In This thread :toast_sign::oops::omghaha:
Nawaz only shaked hid hand for only 21 secs and love of indi members is brusting hope what was going to happen if manmohan singh and nawaz hugged each other:omghaha::omghaha:
anyway @POPS after a long time i have seen a Soberr Indian Member:victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom