What's new

TIME FOR THE U.S. TO PARTNER WITH CHINA IN SPACE?

CAN you see I wrote it as a reply to your rude remarks..??

and what does India have to do with my "perceived" " rude" remark. But nice to know that you finally acknowledged that YOU BROUGHT in India into a debate that had nothing about India- while , while, while, claiming who , what me? I never brought india in at first. :lol:

You" India %##$k
Me: why you bringing India in?
YOU: $#$###k I did not!
Me: well look two lines above!
YOU: Because it is your fault $%####k!!!!!

that's ridiculous,you brought India in by carrying an India flag,if I jump into a India related thread and start ridiculing India ,cause I carry a Chinese flag therefore I 'm responsible for my remarks as a Chinese webuser and I would admit that I have brought In China.I really don't can't figure out how you Inidans people's minds work..

that's ridiculous,you brought India in by carrying an India flag,if I jump into a India related thread and start ridiculing China ,cause I carry a Inidan flag therefore I 'm responsible for my remarks as a Indian webuser and I would admit that I have brought India in.I really don't can't figure out how you Inidans people's minds work..

SEE HIGHLIGHTED: I brought India in by having a flag? Is that your Chinese IQ:lol: So by that equation if you comment about any topic here, I should bring your flag in and not your thoughts in?

This is a classic Chinese problem, they can't speak to a topic intelligently without it being about protecting the motherland. I don't roll like that , that's why I tick off Indians too. I speak my mind about " the topic" at hand...not what flag I have

I brought India in by having a flag? Is that your Chinese IQ:lol: So by that equation if you comment about any topic here, I should bring your flag in and not your thoughts in?

OK,the logic is vey simple,I will try to go to some India related threads and throw some dirt on India.let's see how Indian people with Indian IQ respond and how they won't relate me to the Chinese flag which I'm bearing.

OK,the logic is vey simple,I will try to go to some India related threads and throw some dirt on India.let's see how Indian people with Indian IQ respond and how they won't relate me to the Chinese flag I'm bearing.

Fair enough, but then hold the mantle of " who, what , me , I never brought India in"... You can't first say you don't and then when shown you did- say " but. but, but they do it too!"

You should know by now I speak truth to power . I don't care if it pisses off Indians too and I've pissed them off too.

Fair enough, but then hold the mantle of " who, what , me , I never brought India in"... You can't first say you don't and then when shown you did- say " but. but, but they do it too!"

You should know by now I speak truth to power . I don't care if it pisses off Indians too and I've pissed them off too.

huh,good,you untied the hands of many Chinese webusers here who strictly bide by the mutual respect conduct which only allows them to attack when being attacked.

huh,good,you untied the hands of many Chinese webusers here who strictly bide by the mutual respect conduct which only allows them to attack when being attacked.

really- how can you claim any higher ground when your own govt lies, censors , obfuscates news to keep it's masses from knowing the truth. in other words, how do debate a Chinese, whose only source to facts is propaganda when it comes to it's own country? how many of you guys actually challenge your status quo? rest of us do...

here is what happens, Chinese claim some great thing. rest of the world says , err no wait a minute-- Chinese goes " your country needs toilets" :lol:

I don't think GOrdon Chang were ever a Major General, he is too young to be one, i don't think his age will ever reach colonel if he was in deed in the Military.

Also i would not take someone seriously if he appear in Comedy central.........

You need to see the video, Chang is the second guest. The first one is a General.

Because a sense of insecurity to lose the space leadership and race to China knowing is still very far behind as 40 years that motivate some Americans to fantasize the Idea of admit Chinese membership.

for them bring friend close, bring enemy even closer...so we will be like Russia, behave sagely as some deliver boy and let American to run the space show...LMAO. I'm really feel sorry for Russia, it was a space leader in comunist block with prestige and respect but now just a deliver boy of the ISS.

The only insecure ones are fanboys with add, and those who have a profit motive behind that insecurity.

NASA is not insecure, the US govt is not insecure (i'd be surprised if more than a few of them cared), and the Commercial Space industry is looking forward to the future.

The US without a doubt does not lack the funding for NASA, its budget is comparatively tiny. It lacks the will to invest more, and this has held true since long before the current deficit level.

Maybe if we get a 'rival' we will be willing to put more towards NASA.

The only insecure ones are fanboys, and those who have a profit motive behind that insecurity.

NASA is not insecure, the US govt is not insecure (i'd be surprised if more than a few of them cared), and the Commercial Space industry is looking forward to the future.

The US without a doubt does not lack the funding for NASA, its budget is comparatively tiny. It lacks the will to invest more, and this has held true since long before the current deficit level.

Maybe if we get a 'rival' we will be willing to put more towards NASA.

the issue is not what others put towards it, yeah. i.e. into their space programs, but how do they balance it. I can have 100 bucks and put 99 towards space and let my country largely starve on 1 buck. ALA more stuff towards image than substance.

We are headed to mars, the moon is done for us 50 years ago! and they are still trying that mission.

the issue is not what others put towards it, yeah. i.e. into their space programs, but how do they balance it. I can have 100 bucks and put 99 towards space and let my country largely starve on 1 buck. ALA more stuff towards image than substance.

We are headed to mars, the moon is done for us 50 years ago! and they are still trying that mission.

NASA's budget is less than half a penny on the government's dollar.

NASA's budget is less than half a penny on the government's dollar.

that is not what my point was:). I'm just saying even if they get to be a rival- at what cost and more so, how ? They are 50 yrs behind us..

NASA 2012 BUDGET = $18.7 billion

With the current political sentiment in US, it is very unlikely to happen.
US-China Space Cooperation: Congress
US-China Space Cooperation: Congress’ Pointless Lockdown
Joan Johnson-Freese
June 10, 2011
In early May when the US government was scrambling to pass a budget,a provision was slipped into the NASA appropriations bill that while counter to Obama Administration policy of expanded space cooperation, was not as important as getting a continuing resolution passed and so allowed to slide through. Section 1340 of NASA’s budget prohibited NASA and the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) from spending funds to “develop, design, plan, promulgate, implement, or execute a bilateral policy, program, order, or contract of any kind to participate, collaborate, or coordinate bilaterally in any way with China or any Chinese-owned company.” It also prohibited the hosting of “official Chinese visitors” at any NASA facility. Clearly, a comprehensive ban on US-China space cooperation was intended. Just as clearly, ban supporters are under the impression that Chinese space officials are anxiously banging on the proverbial US door, waiting and hoping for the opportunity to work with the United States – which just isn’t the case.

You need to see the video, Chang is the second guest. The first one is a General.

Even if he can't watch youtube he should have known i wasn't referring Gordon as a General. I did say "Then there's also our Gordon Chang", i guess his ability to read got affected during his participation on the field in Afghanistan and Iraq. I wish him the best of luck with his study in Australia he is gonna need it.

Back
Top Bottom