What's new

TIME FOR THE U.S. TO PARTNER WITH CHINA IN SPACE?

China last year for the first time overtook US in terms of total launches of rockets and satelites,and Chinese launching and space vehicles are highly reliable and our space program progresses steadily year on year,by now we have almost finished our own GSP deployment and put a space station orbitting the planet,which our manned space shuttles have travelled back and forth several times already.

Sure, if those 2nd grade VW engines that are being produced in China are an indication of what's to come im all for it.

how was Party education advance course in Beijing? :lol:

We already co-operate with the Chinese in space research during Shenzhou 8.

Shenzhou 8 : Bilderbuchstart für China und Deutschland ins All - Nachrichten Wissenschaft - Weltraum - DIE WELT

I have been to some fantastic parties in Shanghai. Just yesterday night it was all swing. Won't have time to go to Beijing.

Götterdämmerung;3648672 said:
We already co-operate with the Chinese in space research during Shenzhou 8.

lol...sim-box.....:lol:
I'd show you some links on the state of DLR cooperation with ESA and NASA but whatever....

Götterdämmerung;3648672 said:
I have been to some fantastic parties in Shanghai. Just yesterday night it was all swing. Won't have time to go to Beijing.

Good for you old man! Just be sure that you dont get a heart attack from the concubine's assault.

China last year for the first time overtook US in terms of total launches of rockets and satelites

Fair enough, ill give you that.

and Chinese launching and space vehicles are highly reliable

Highly reliable in a controlled media coverage environment you mean?

put a space station orbitting the planet

:lol: 70's tech ?

which our manned space shuttles have travelled back and forth several times already.

even more :lol:

lol...sim-box.....:lol:
I'd show you some links on the state of DLR cooperation with ESA and NASA but whatever....

Good for you old man! Just be sure that you dont get a heart attack from the concubine's assault.

We have to start at somewhere and there are already many projects in the pipeline for the future.

If i was mistaken, the US handed over Space discovery mission to Civilian and have the first Civilian Space Shuttle program started back in 2007 (Space ship one). The US governmenthave literally no program on lunar mission anymore and looking to a picture of outer-universe.

If China want a co-op with US space mission, they should contact Richard Branson and Mike Melvill for that, one is the Boss of Virgin and the other is Microsoft.

If i was mistaken, the US handed over Space discovery mission to Civilian and have the first Civilian Space Shuttle program started back in 2007 (Space ship one). The US governmenthave literally no program on lunar mission anymore and looking to a picture of outer-universe.

If China want a co-op with US space mission, they should contact Richard Branson and Mike Melvill for that, one is the Boss of Virgin and the other is Microsoft.

Look forward to an announcement in December. While the Government does not have a defined moon mission, some big players are coming out in a commercial context with the goal to get people to the moon by 2020 (flags and footprints missions initially, which will be used for funding for more advanced missions).

This will be done using existing launchers and their own developed lander.

Exploration Alternatives: From Propellant Depots to Commercial Lunar Base | NASASpaceFlight.com

Read 'the unannounced commercial game changer'.

Look forward to an announcement in December. While the Government does not have a defined moon mission, some big players are coming out in a commercial context with the goal to get people to the moon by 2020 (flags and footprints missions initially, which will be used for funding for more advanced missions).

This will be done using existing launchers and their own developed lander.

Exploration Alternatives: From Propellant Depots to Commercial Lunar Base | NASASpaceFlight.com

Read 'the unannounced commercial game changer'.

I was quite hyped when they actually launch people to outerspace using commerical ship. But then when Richie announce that the Space Ship Three program will be point to point transfer within atmosphere, i am shocked to the bone.

Probably not too many people would pay 300 big one for a trip to the moon and back but people will pay 30 Gs for 2 hours flight from New York to Sydney. Afterall, that's what Richard Branson do.

I am very looking forward to Commerical Space program, but also interested on what they found out when the probe return from inter-gelatic journey

I was quite hyped when they actually launch people to outerspace using commerical ship. But then when Richie announce that the Space Ship Three program will be point to point transfer within atmosphere, i am shocked to the bone.

Probably not too many people would pay 300 big one for a trip to the moon and back but people will pay 30 Gs for 2 hours flight from New York to Sydney. Afterall, that's what Richard Branson do.

I am very looking forward to Commerical Space program, but also interested on what they found out when the probe return from inter-gelatic journey

Speculation is that the initial customers would be nation's looking for the 'national prestige' of having one of their own step on the moon. Then those around them might also sign up to keep up with the rest of the neighborhood.

There are nearly 200 nation-states in the world, so there are a good amount of potential customers.
another option are perhaps nation funded academic institutions.

To share the burden of American on an spacecraft that it will not last until 2020 before it fall back on earth...by that time the only space station remaining on Space is China. Americans knew that and they're panicking to decide the fate of their future exploration and space leadership.

I'm totally against the partnership even we go with slow step in space exploration: why should we want to be slave and take order from other when we can be master of our own with unlimited power and freedom to decide the path of Chinese future exploration...LMAO

As the article state clearly, in order to prevent China to become potential leader or competitor in space it's U.S interest to grant "partnership" and let U.S to lead...only Idiots will want to be in this club.

China should enjoy the fruit of it own labor it's more prestigious and tastety.

To share the burden of American on an spacecraft that it will not last until 2020 before it fall back on earth...by that time the only space station remaining on Space is China. Americans knew that and they're panicking to decide the fate of their future exploration and space leadership.

I'm totally against the partnership even we go with slow step in space exploration: why should we want to be slave and take order from other when we can be master of our own with unlimited power and freedom to decide the path of Chinese future exploration...LMAO

As the article state clearly, in order to prevent China to become potential leader or competitor in space it's U.S interest to grant "partnership" and let U.S to lead...only Idiots will want to be in this club.

After ISS there's OPSEK Orbital Piloted Assembly and Experiment Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
so i wouldn't say China would be the only one with a space station. China should not consider working together with US, they refused to allow China to participate in the ISS and now we are close to building one on our own. Cooperation with ESA could be interesting for future projects thus saving costs.

Absolutely :cheers:

now they want us is because they see where the money and future lies,without China's money,considering the size of their national debt and economic woes,their space program probably will bleed them dry.China' space program is brimmed over with money and gaining momentum,we achieved one goal after another in space,I really don't see the need to work with them in this particular field.

now they want us is because they see where the money and future lies,without China's money,considering the size of their national debt and economic woes,their space program probably will bleed them dry.China' space program is brimmed over with money and gaining momentum,we achieved one goal after another in space,I really don't see the need to work with them in this particular field.

As I said we go on slow pace with happiness of our achievement it's better than join a big group and classified as newbie, to take order and been lecture by other what we should do and what we shouldn't do. you can expected that with this partnership, U.S will impose a long list of restrictions and conditions for China to comply...why should we be interested???

Back
Top Bottom