What's new

Time for sanctions against the USA

I think the Americans are making a key strategic mistake in trying to openly contain China and courting "allies" by making support under the table for their moves to contain China.

While this can result in some nations temporarily opening up their ports and emphasize their "friendship" with the US, this strategy also results in the emergence and power consolidation of a hard left faction in China.

The extreme left, are the ones who openly advocate war against the nations with which we have conflict. Increasingly, they are getting popular support due to encroachments on territory by foreign powers. This actually is a fundamental shift in attitudes in everyday ordinary Chinese. And this is a direct result of the policy of containment.

Ultimately, a few more ports and bases in Asia isn't going to make China accede to Western Wishes. Only the Chinese people, with their increasing voice in government policy can make that happen. And American foreign policy is pushing everyday Chinese further and further away from the true interests of America, which is having a vibrant and safe economic zone in Asia from which the entire world can prosper.

And that's truly a shame.

Eventually China will need to form its own RMB trading bloc that completely excludes USA. Right now China is moving up the value chain and will be able to replace the West for any commercial product in ten years or less.

We took care of the US in the Korean war. The US military is not as invincible as their propaganda networks portray themselves.

You didn't take care of the U.S. because South Korea still exists and we have troops there. Where is the care?

China doesn't need to do a damn thing, it has already been done. Uncle sam's economy is broke, only the braying morons think that it can still call the shots in the international arena.

Like most of your compatriots you must be a high school drop out, the condition of your mother tongue tells me that. Don't try to comprehend what is incomprehensible to you. It'll cause short-circuit in your primitive brain.

LOL resorting to such things like this cause I'm right. Calling me high school drop out is so cliche.

Korean war was just a small war.
Only 480,000 US soldiers have been sent to Korea.

The extreme left, are the ones who openly advocate war against the nations with which we have conflict. Increasingly, they are getting popular support due to encroachments on territory by foreign powers. This actually is a fundamental shift in attitudes in everyday ordinary Chinese. And this is a direct result of the policy of containment.
Unlike other democratic countries, China has no two voices; they all sing in a single voice; anyone who speak in difference voices are crushed and thrown into prison. Thus no need to worry about the policy shift to one sides in China; there is no side to begin with.

Ultimately, a few more ports and bases in Asia isn't going to make China accede to Western Wishes.
What the US plans is the Asian NATO, with China as the primary enemy state.

Eventually China will need to form its own RMB trading bloc that completely excludes USA.
Consisting of what? China, Pakistan, Laos, Cambodia and so on? Good luck with that, it won't amount to much.

What the US plans is the Asian NATO, with China as the primary enemy state.

Some plan hey! Selling all those outdated surpluses is a great way of doing business and some poor nations would go for it if you give them credits on lenient term.

I bet a Korea General would be chosen to leader the pact too.

You didn't take care of the U.S. because South Korea still exists and we have troops there. Where is the care?

LOL resorting to such things like this cause I'm right. Calling me high school drop out is so cliche.

You were always 'right' and that's why you became a high school drop out to begin with. As I said, your brain is too primitive to see the difference between right and wrong.

You were always 'right' and that's why you became a high school drop out to begin with. As I said, your brain is too primitive to see the difference between right and wrong.

Personal attacks is not the way to go when you are losing the debate.

Personal attacks is not the way to go when you are losing the debate.

We understand why you see the right as wrong and the wrong as right. You can't hide that with your 'debate' crap!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom