What's new

“Tiger Bird ” Media name for Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

how about naming it mallika sherawat....

imagine media reports today mallika sherawat attacked the pakistani forces. in retaliation pakistani forced opened fire of mallika sherawat.

mallika sherawat is one of the most deadly weapon in india's inventory.
DRDO applaused for the sleek design of mallika sherawat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pilot's wife will divorce him...........you are spending nights with Mallika Sherawat!!!!:smokin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

See i told you that i doubt if you are a girl ;)

And Miss Diva..why dont you name the Cobra helicopters as Kiani...

HEADLINES-- General Kiani today in an late night attack injured Mallika Sherawat...but Mallika managed to return to the base

Theek hai main ladki nahi hoon aur kuch............ Do i need to give proofs. I am fed up with your same posts everywhere. If you have problem with my gender be it. Cant help u... take what ever it pleases u. :frown:

Theek hai main ladki nahi hoon aur kuch............ Do i need to give proofs. I am fed up with your same posts everywhere. If you have problem with my gender be it. Cant help u... take what ever it pleases u. :frown:

Just chill...i think you didnt see the smiley.

Moreover i dont have problem with a gender..but lies and fakes.

Anyways it was light hearted..dont take it seriously...chill!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't type something like that...........you can imagine the consequences, if he say yes ;)..............Ha ha ha. Just take it easy; this thread is going on in very light mood and don't spoil your's.........enjoy your stay:tup:
:smokin:

Don't type something like that...........you can imagine the consequences, if he say yes ;)..............Ha ha ha. Just take it easy; this thread is going on in very light mood and don't spoil your's.........enjoy your stay:tup:
i was just trying to be light but he has been posting same bullshit everywhere. I ignored twice or thrice........
i do have a fitting reply... for that but that wont be wise. I am done from this thread. wont be posting anything more here. :frown:

i was just trying to be light but he has been posting same bullshit everywhere. I ignored twice or thrice........
i do have a fitting reply... for that but that wont be wise. I am done from this thread. wont be posting anything more here. :frown:

kindly give your fitting reply..whoever you are he/she/it????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then the same conversation will go like this:

Pakistani Tank Commander: "Alpha to Charlie - Alpha to Charlie"
Headquarters: "Yes Charlie to Alpha"
Pakistani Tank Commander: "Charlie - we are attacked by 'Mallika Sherawat,' need immidiate help."
Headquarters: Then enjoy the attack............we are coming too!!!
Pakistani Tank Commander: No-no, she is dropping bombs!!!
Headquarters: Yeah; we know, she can drop many!!! Javed, jaldi se gaadi nikaal yaar........................:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Seems you are a big fan of her ?? No doubt abt her bombing capacity.

Seems you are a big fan of her ?? No doubt abt her bombing capacity.

No..........I am not. I don't like her. She has no grace and decency. And for me, these are the best qualities of a woman.

But as you said, world is amazed of her Bombing capacity.;)

Last edited:
On a serious note, how about....

LCH GHATAK ( Lethal )

Short but deadly!

Nice fun guys...But I rather call it just as Shivaji or Chola.......LCH -Shivaji or LCH Chola.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom