What's new

Three Killed In Ecuador's 2nd HAL Dhruv Crash

Unfortunate incident. May they rest in peace.

A proper and through investigation should be done and identify the root cause. If it comes out as an error with the DHRUV helicopter I am fine with it. We should take it as an opportunity to fix such issues and come up with better versions. But an investigation should happen no guess work and blame game should happen vice versa if it pilot or other maintenance error it should also come out in open and necessary action should be taken to rectify.

Needless to say it is a blow to the DHRUV marketing team atleast till the time the truth comes out after investigation. BTW does anyone know the crash count of DHRUV on Indian soil?

-NPM

BTW does anyone know the crash count of DHRUV on Indian soil?

-NPM

3 or 4 dhruv crash incidents took place in India since 2005... the last 1 was in 2012, a BSF chopper which was in some kind of test flight.... a interesting point is survivors exists in almost half of all the dhruv crashes reported till date

Helicopter from every part of the world crashes and takes lives . Nothing new .

There is nothing like a uncrashable helicopter .

True. But this is India's first oversea sale of the chopper. So anything that happen to this one will get magnified. I'm glad Indian media do not immediately point fingers at the users.

True. But this is India's first oversea sale of the chopper. So anything that happen to this one will get magnified. I'm glad Indian media do not immediately point fingers at the users.

how can they. the investigation is not done till now. not every govt. manipulates media like ccp.

you are not an engineer, you don't know A of aerospace, doesn't know about embedded circuits, jet propulsion and you talk as if you are the only noble laureate in the world.
You don't need to know all this to comment on Indian assembling skills.

The ALH is in use in 9 countries around the world, last time it was pilot error that's all one can say until a full and proper report is out. But one needs only remember the sh!t that came out the last time one of Ecuador's ALHs crashed and the BS that was spouted- Pak media even tried to make out that the Ecuadorians were trying to return the ALHs to HAL which turned out to be utter baloney.

Yes you do.

Indian+HAL+Dhruv+ALH+HELICOPTER.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom