What's new

Thousands of Teen Girls In Love With Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

How is this argument logical to this topic?

Oh another "clever" American trying to fool me so I dont stand my ground. Suck my big one son.

Am not going to repeat or elaborate because your too fat and lazy to read all the posts.

Mr KKK extremist it is quiet ismple and clear in the post you quoted me in. If you dont understand it, go back to school.

Oh another "clever" American trying to fool me so I dont stand my ground. Suck my big one son.

Am not going to repeat or elaborate because your too fat and lazy to read all the posts.

Mr KKK extremist it is quiet ismple and clear in the post you quoted me in. If you dont understand it, go back to school.
So, stolen land is relevant to bombing suspects. Got it.

That is in your retarded country with the hill bent terms you got. Again, you are imposing that America's terms are right. Something you are forgetting, your country is stolen - lets not get started on that, just like how you stole the English language, because prior to the "US" being formed (or stolen, and formed on the Indians land) the national language wasn't English.

And for the record there was only "one" Einstein and will always be one - no 2 people are the same. Talk about Bozo kid.
Yup...You are definitely a 12 yr old.

Even clever approach - but you stil fail son.

I think you need to re-read the posts - the definitions you give why do they have to be accepted they are right? When your country is not the founder of the English language? Got it now "BOZO"?

And why you trying to nit pick is relevant to this topic, its not you hypocritical neo nazi.

Yup...You are definitely a 12 yr old.

Source? Or you talking out of your backside again as usual?

Talk about assumptions, truth hurts it and you cant tolerate it. Get a life than sit on forums all day trying to justify the US is heaven when its not.

I think we can confidently assume that this 12 yr old will not be a positive contributor to any discussion. Just put his intellectually empty posts on disregard.

I think we can confidently assume that this 12 yr old will not be a positive contributor to any discussion. Just put his intellectually empty posts on disregard.

gambit there is no need to copy that particular post which was meant for you and making your own.

Justice must prevail..preperators must be punished..they shattered innocent lives..people who were running for good cause...

That is in your retarded country with the hill bent terms you got. Again, you are imposing that America's terms are right. Something you are forgetting, your country is stolen - lets not get started on that, just like how you stole the English language, because prior to the "US" being formed (or stolen, and formed on the Indians land) the national language wasn't English.

And for the record there was only "one" Einstein and will always be one - no 2 people are the same. Talk about Bozo kid.

No piece of land belongs to anyone on this earth except they who can conquer or defend it.

I don't think he meant to say that only American women have such tendencies. He was talking about this case specifically. Anyway , we all know women all around the world like thugs .

So how many women like u??:lol:

Back
Top Bottom