What's new

Thousands of dalits to embrace Buddhism in Junagadh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know they are also worlds largest secular country so obviously they don't care about religion in own country

Yeah they poke their nose in others internal affairs.

It is a Dharmic practice more of a way of life than a book based code.

Is Hinduism even considered a 'religion'?!

I have a question will they continue to enjoy benefits of reservation even after converting???

If they find peace, more power for them. As Buddhists will they still be treated like dirt by other hindus for once being dalits though?

No. Such people are called neo-Buddhists in India and will help to increase the percentage of Buddhists in India since India is the birthplace of Buddhism and will keep alive the Buddhism in India. Hindus converting to any of the 4 dharmic religions is not a issue for anyone here. In the past, Hindus send their kid to become Sikh.

They still chose to stay inside the Dharmic fold.

Are those Dharmic practices not derived from books? :undecided:

Most of the practices are evolved from what is there in the books, Hindu practices are some what flexible ones. It is like modern democracy in which rules can be amended based on evolving times.

No. Such people are called neo-Buddhists in India and will help to increase the percentage of Buddhists in India since India is the birthplace of Buddhism and will keep alive the Buddhism in India. Hindus converting to any of the 4 dharmic religions is not a issue for anyone here. In the past, Hindus send their kid to become Sikh.

You mean conversion to Christianity & Islam is issue

You are a sindhi ethnicity?

Conversion to islam is definitely an issue.Christianity isn't so much ,which exception to some arya samajis.

Conversion to islam is definitely an issue.Christianity isn't so much ,which exception to some arya samajis.

In my Opinion Buddhism is most peaceful religion. Congrats to the Dalits.
PS: I follow Sanatan Dharma aka Hinduism.

Christianity I think there are no separatist movements. So no problem mate :cheers:

There are some separatist movements based on Islam and also we oppose the thought of making India a part of Calipahte dominated by Middle east or any other ethnicity.

This is about communal harmony than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom