What's new

‘They killed our mates, we want vengeance’

Status
Not open for further replies.
behead every single soldier of Pakistani Armed Forces , nothing less than that is fitting.

Shits getting serious :blink:

(not sure how credible)

अनशन पर राजपूताना राइफल्स के 1,000 जवान

1000 soldiers of the Rajputana Rifles are on a hinger strike protesting the beheading..commanders are trying to pacify them..still they have not withdrawn the fast.

its pathetic, our soldiers had to do this. Is delhi watching this ? I bet..NO.

its pathetic, our soldiers had to do this. Is delhi watching this ? I bet..NO.

Its good they are doing this, it will only increase the pressure on the cowards inside the parliament.

Even if the GoI orders a retaliation, there is no way they will this accept this in public.

The problem is, if GOI orders retaliation than the order will go out for PA to retaliate. So far the duel has been confined to artillery rounds, if cross border infiltration takes place than expect counter infiltration. The border is long and porous, both sides can easily penetrate the border. I fear that further retaliation from the Indian side will lead to more loss of lives on both sides. Balance of forces makes it extremely hard for either side to gain the upper hand, thus these skirmishes will only result in further loss of life instead of any material gain. I pray to God that both commanders take a chill pill in the upcoming proposed meeting.

The problem is, if GOI orders retaliation than the order will go out for PA to retaliate. So far the duel has been confined to artillery rounds, if cross border infiltration takes place than expect counter infiltration. The border is long and porous, both sides can easily penetrate the border. I fear that further retaliation from the Indian side will lead to more loss of lives on both sides. Balance of forces makes it extremely hard for either side to gain the upper hand, thus these skirmishes will only result in further loss of life instead of any material gain. I pray to God that both commanders take a chill pill in the upcoming proposed meeting.

Nobody wants more loss of life but you guys crossed the limits with the beheading.

Let me tell you this - we are both patriotic nations. It is easy for you to convince 160 million of your people to gulp down their ego and move forward with life. How do you expect us to do the same with 1.2 billion people ? You are a small country with smaller army, learn to move forward in the same way as we learned to move forward against the bigger Chinese. We are the not only ones afraid of escalations but at the same time if required we will move in.

I'm pretty sure that the GoI and and the IA are aware of this. It is true that it is difficult to gain any upper hand, or any sort of victory by random killing of a jawan here and there. Which is why retaliation should not be in kind from India, it will have to be done carefully with a cool head. An Indian raid and killing of a few PA jawans is the easy thing to do, but what would it achieve? As you said, yet another such act by PA. That is why the IA has not done anything of the sort yet, and probably won't. Tit for tat action has never been an effective way to take revenge.

India killed two, Pakistan killed 2. Scores are already settled.

No need to get all worked up.

@notorious_eagle

But what bothers me is the way Indian troops were mutilated. I thought Pakistani Army was professional than this? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody wants more loss of life but you guys crossed the limits with the beheading.

Let me tell you this - we are both patriotic nations. It is easy for you to convince 160 million of your people to gulp down their ego and move forward with life. How do you expect us to do the same with 1.2 billion people ? You are a small country with smaller army, learn to move forward in the same way as we learned to move forward against the bigger Chinese. We are the not only ones afraid of escalations but at the same time if required we will move in.

He is right about the balance of forces on the border. We may be a bigger nation, but on the border we are evenly matched. A revenge attack of a similar nature will not gain us anything. I am sure the Indian armed forces are aware of that, and will take revenge in a different fashion.

Its good they are doing this, it will only increase the pressure on the cowards inside the parliament.

It was the soldiers who sacrificed their life to protect those cowards in Parliament.

Lets wait for our maharajas to open their mouth:hitwall:

Its the life of the unit commander which is tough now. He has to balance the feelings and anger of his troops with the orders of his superiors who themselves get their order from politcos and make sure both of them are satisified,

The only thing standing between an indo-pak conflict is the Indian administration.

He is right about the balance of forces on the border. We may be a bigger nation, but on the border we are evenly matched. A revenge attack of a similar nature will not gain us anything. I am sure the Indian armed forces are aware of that, and will take revenge in a different fashion.

Even the ostriches of australia know that.

When the army is ready for an escalation, then nothing else counts. Period.

Even the ostriches of australia know that.

When the army is ready for an escalation, then nothing else counts. Period.

Something does count, orders (or lack of them) from the civilian govt. Like it or not, whether to go on an all out war is up to us civilians to choose. If the govt decides that the life of two jawans is valuable enough to go for an all out war, then war it will be.

But I don't see the govt making such a decision, do you? So the army will have to take revenge without escalating things, but in a manner befitting the gruesome act. Trust them to do it.

Enough of Talk ..Move Artillery battalion towards LOC ....Activate SFC for Prithvi and Agni .....

Keep Sukhoi Mki Squadron or 2 Ready

Let get this party Started:sniper:

its not that i love War...but Pakistan Need to b told There is Price of Everything you do....We have Let them off the hook Easily After 1971 many times..........Time to again bring out the policy "Cut them to Size".........You don't do the crime if u Can't do the Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom