EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
41280_456984471702_259469951702_6319430_3832682_n.jpg

Last edited:
sir can u elaborate it more??
Nation fighting WOT, Economic crisis, Political crisis, Worse flood ever in the history of Pakistan. Still standing proudly. If any other country in the world face this much problems in the same time there situation will surely be different.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Does it actually cost Rs. 300 in Pakistan?
Its 200......

why can't I see anything?? Am I alone in this league??

elaborate?

what does it meant by the newsweek? i always thought that it is a zionist propaganda newspaper.

Can someone post the article inside?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Nation fighting WOT, Economic crisis, Political crisis, Worse flood ever in the history of Pakistan. Still standing proudly. If any other country in the world face this much problems in the same time there situation will surely be different.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Its 200......

Thanks for clarifying. I understand that people need encouraging words at this time, but Pakistan is not unique in this bravery. Any crisis - especially of this magnitude - causes people to forget petty differences and work for the larger good of their country. So while you are doing a good job, it is not as if other countries would collapse under this level of stress. You will need an incredible amount of misery to cause a country to implode, and you are fortunately not there.

So while the title is slightly overstating this aspect, it can be justified given the current catastrophe you are in.

Coming out August 30th.

Already out and the Newsweek has said it will give all money from this first issue sale for the flood victims.

The sane people can see the reason behind bravest nation's remark.

some one explained it in words but the picture in itself is representing the reason for calling Pakistan the Bravest Nation :pakistan:

If you cant see the reason in a very very little boy walking through a wooden dangling bridge surrounded by killing floodwater then .

Then i am sure you cant see anything.

This is the entry of Newsweek magazine in Pakistani markets, with the first issue ever, in Pakistan, to come out on Aug 30th!

The author Fasih Ahmed will be the editor of this magazine and he has written the above cover article.

Now it all makes sense.

Enywho, the cover picture is touching! If only your leaders see that plight in the common Pakistani man.

Back
Top Bottom