What's new

The western border is the thing

India is a non-matter for Pakistan these days, esp. in the prevailing conditions on the Western front. Have any news report quoting senior officials coming out from Pakistan these days talk about India?

Indeed. The situation in the west is of utmost important and primacy at the present moment. And if your post above reflects (a GHQ) view that India does'nt matter, then kudos to you (and GHQ).

Now what is Ayaz Amir trying to say in his piece? Is the basis of it very different from the above para. He does'nt say that, but he seems to be atleast mulling that over in his mind.

You'd do better than to be so dismissive of it prima facie.

That's exactly the point of the article. It makes the point that India is not Pakistan's primary concern anymore. I'm not exactly sure what you read here but your posts are more than puzzling. First you ask me to post on current affairs almost as if this article deals with nostalgia (explained much better by Capt.Popeye) & then go on to agree with the opinion of the writer when you say "India is a non-matter". Too much posting on too many simultaneous threads perhaps? The arguments get a bit misplaced.....

The point is that even the mention of India in the piece, & writing a disjointed article that talks about Kashmir, the Army's "traditional hatred for India" & coming up with other illogical analogies shows how poor the article is.

I wouldn't exactly call an article than ends with "where's my beer?" particularly thought provoking. It's a stream of consciousness rant; disjointed, illogical and divorced from reality. Just the sort of thing that TOI-addicted Indians would be used to.

Yeah right! What better deserves those epithets? An article which makes the argument that India is not a threat or chaps who insist that India along with the U.S. & NATO (heck a lot of countries in that one),Israel & of course Afghanistan are all imminent threats & Pakistan needs to safeguard their nation from all these evil conspirators and their allies in that great task are the siblings of the very group who have killed more Pakistanis (both military & civilian) than any or all of the "enemies". Not hard to figure out which of the two opinions have the most supporters deserving of some urgent medication.

Yeah right! What better deserves those epithets? An article which makes the argument that India is not a threat or chaps who insist that India along with the U.S. & NATO (heck a lot of countries in that one),Israel & of course Afghanistan are all imminent threats & Pakistan needs to safeguard their nation from all these evil conspirators and their allies in that great task are the siblings of the very group who have killed more Pakistanis (both military & civilian) than any or all of the "enemies". Not hard to figure out which of the two opinions have the most supporters deserving of some urgent medication.

Again, what do most of the things you have mentioned in this post have to do with the prevailing situation on Pakistan's western border? The current situation on Pakistan's Western border is strictly confined to the actions of the NATO in that incident. It's not about Israel or India, or how many civilians or military personnel have been killed in recent times, or anything else.

The author is confused. He has hard time distinguishing between a conventional military threat and an insurgency. We have always know where each type of threat was coming from and prepared accordingly. Just because the insurgency from the western front has flared up does not diminish the conventional threat on the east.

And his final paragraph sums up his mental confusion perfectly. Perhaps he is doleful about missing his afternoon pick-me-up.

Finally on the western side weighing 550 pounds hailing from Arlington County, Virginia...... current holders of the WW-1&2 tag team champions. ...they areeeeeeeeee the NAAATOOOOSSSSSSS...( some crouds clapping some booing)

Introducing their challengers weighing 100 pounds , from the Asian subcontinent they are the Freakooos.............
( some crouds clapping some booing...)

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and submission and its a no holds barred/ HELL IN A CELL match.

And introducing the special guest referee from Eastern side...... weighing 220 pounds they are the WAITOOSSS>.... ( all booing...)

Let the Game begin.:mps:

veru funny!!:rofl:

" There is still time to turn things around but only if we reduce some of the hype at which we are so good at and try to live like a normal people. "

Err...tell that to Mr. Ayaz Amir who is a member of the National Assembly, a journalist of some repute & if memory serves me correctly, someone who served in the Pakistani army. Not our fault if some in your country hold this opinion & btw, he is a member of your parliament; voted in by your people & not ours.

Did anyone blame you or your countrymen? Why are you already on the defensive?

yup.. i agree with that but i think...NATO(which is now purely american) s not alone doing this but some other countries like india and israel is supporting her...

India is pakistan's existential threat. That threat has some how been managed due to nuclear capability. The secondary threat, and the most immediate one, is on the western border.
Also I will be stupid to imagine, India is not doing anything funny there.

From western side there is no country who can occupy Pakistan's territory, one country Afghanistan tried back in 1950's & the patriot tribals from FATA thrash them & chase them deep inside Afghanistan, till the Army came the war was already won by those patriot sons of mother Pakistan thats why they are known as "Bagher tankhwa k fauji". Whereas the eastern border has always faced naked aggression of India who currently occupies atleast one province(excluding Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh/Manavadar) of Pakistan.

Indians will always be our enemies, no matter if they are cow piss drinking Hindus or if they are Muslims. All Indians are our enemies and like Timur lang we should burn Delhi to the ground!

Indians will always be our enemies, no matter if they are cow piss drinking Hindus or if they are Muslims. All Indians are our enemies and like Timur lang we should burn Delhi to the ground!

Whats the matter there bud? Keeping all the insults for the evil hindjews and none for the Indian muslims, xtians, or yahudis? My oh my those selfish hindjews.

Back
Top Bottom