What's new

The western border is the thing

Well, you are a funny sort of dragon with all the fire only coming out only from the backside. A new Chinese propulsion system, perhaps?:D

It just didn't sound like a very Bill Maher thing to say. :lol:

(And Dragons don't exist, you know that right? Unless you are referring to Komodo dragons.)

(And Dragons don't exist, you know that right? Unless you are referring to Komodo dragons.)

Aah ! So you either don't exist or are Indonesian. I can see the similarities with the Komodo dragon though. I'm told its mouth contains enough bacteria to kill its prey through infection. I'm not sure about the killing part but similarity on the infection(&bacteria) part.....that I get !:D

Is that the next claim of China - the island of Komodo? You know something we don't?:P

Aah ! So you either don't exist or are Indonesian. I can see the similarities with the Komodo dragon though. I'm told its mouth contains enough bacteria to kill its prey through infection. I'm not sure about the killing part but the infection part.....,that I get !:D

You're trying to insult me but clearly you aren't very good at it. :lol:

By the way, it has been disproven that Komodo dragons kill through bacteria in the mouth.

You're trying to insult me but clearly you aren't very good at it.

By the way it has been disproven that Komodo dragons kill through bacteria in the mouth.

That's his way of saying 'I got nothing else to prove my point'. Has been done several times before in other threads. :)

You're trying to insult me but clearly you aren't very good at it. :lol:

Not really but I seem to do not a bad job of it without even trying. Just a bit of fun.

By the way, it has been disproven that Komodo dragons kill through bacteria in the mouth.

I see, that particular species probably went to china then.:D

That's his way of saying 'I got nothing else to prove my point'. Has been done several times before in other threads. :)

Buddy we both know what it is like to argue with the Indians on here, so just humour him. :lol:

Here is the "evidence", something which Indian members hate seeing, because it ruins their dreams of being incredible India.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-05-20/tech/komodo.dragon.bite_1_komodo-prey-venom?_s=PM:TECH

In fact, the Komodo dragon uses a special sort of venom which prevents blood from clotting. Leading to excess blood loss from their prey, and eventual incapacitation.

Loosen up pal, this is just a forum, You will probably give yourself a heart attack if you take these things seriously. I'm sure CD understands that this is a bit of fun; warming up you see.

Loosen up pal, this is just a forum, You will probably give yourself a heart attack if you take these thing seriously. I'm sure CD understands that this is a bit of fun; warming up you see.

I'm all good dude. Was just passing by and saw your usual rants and insults to people. These forums would be dry without clowns like you. So thank you.

Buddy we both know what it is like to argue with the Indians on here, so just humour him.

Haha that is true.

Buddy we both know what it is like to argue with the Indians on here, so just humour him. :lol:

You should humour us once in a while (regularly can become boring), otherwise all the kicking back there can probably get the fire to do some serious damage internally.:D

Lol buddy, it's 11:40 pm, and I'm up studying for a Spanish exam, otherwise I would have said something else. Normally my humor extends to insulting all religions equally, but then again, that's something Bill Maher does pretty well, especially in Religulous.

I'm all good dude. Was just passing by and saw your usual rants and insults to people. These forums would be dry without clowns like you. So thank you.

Yea, we all saw a passing by Strigon squadron going to save the world, but ended up rescuing a constipated Dragon. Good job.

Yea, we all saw a passing by Strigon squadron going to save the world, but ended up rescuing a constipated Dragon. Good job.

LOL, Indians are the master of personal attacks when they have nothing to argue. :lol:

Back to the topic... the Pakistanis here have already given their opinion on India as their number 1 enemy.

Indians will always be our enemies, no matter if they are cow piss drinking Hindus or if they are Muslims. All Indians are our enemies and like Timur lang we should burn Delhi to the ground!

Try to counter it if you can. At least Bang Lore tried.

That's exactly the point of the article. It makes the point that India is not Pakistan's primary concern anymore.

You have got him, He is a compulsive poster and self contradicting most of the times.

As far as this particular thread is concern i would say Pakistani security calculus vis a vis India is quite justifiable. The game has to be like this and Pakistan's time tested calculus vis a vis India is fruitful to us by many means irrespective of what they have to suffer or not suffer at their western borders.

I'm gonna learn jokes from them to become popular! THEY ARE SO FUNNY. I ca...n....bar...ely...type....must....laugh...

I'm glad he gave my name so much importance to look it up on google :)

Back
Top Bottom