What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

If conventional weapons were to be put to place, then, the top 10 armies would be this;

1.) USA
2.) Russia
3.) China
4.) India
5.) United Kingdom
6.) France
7.) Israel
8.) Turkey - Pakistan
9.) Turkey - Pakistan
10.) North Korea
11.) Brazil
12.) South Korea
13.) Japan - Germany
14.) Japan - Germany
15.) Iran
16.) Taiwan
17.) Egypt
18.) Italy
19.) Indonesia
20.) Thailand.

Now, What is the meaning of Turkey - Pakistan on 2 places :undecided:

If conventional weapons were to be put to place, then, the top 10 armies would be this;

1.) USA
2.) Russia
3.) China
4.) India
5.) United Kingdom
6.) France
7.) Israel
8.) Turkey - Pakistan
9.) Turkey - Pakistan
10.) North Korea
11.) Brazil
12.) South Korea
13.) Japan - Germany
14.) Japan - Germany
15.) Iran
16.) Taiwan
17.) Egypt
18.) Italy
19.) Indonesia
20.) Thailand.

Please enlighten us how UK,france and israel are conventionally stronger than Pakistan?

Oops missile like C802 is good but ranges are not enough 120.
Dude Ballistic Missile is anti destroy practice for opponent these days. 20 years ago, it was considered very aggressive and dangerous weapons, but now it is anti destroy practice. Cruise missile is serious weapon these days... (Less detectable, terrain hugging)
Sukhoi Su-24 32
Sukhoi Su-25 13
Mig-29C/UB 25
Dassault Mirage F1 10.
Dude this is not enough.

Your navy is looking good with Kilo class submarines, Jamaran destroyer is excellent addition.
Hacker is also your good weapon.

Very fragile air force which is considered key for success.
Reasonable Navy but not enough.

I believe ballistic missiles are better for Iran, but Iran also produces cruise missiles as well.

I do agree that the Iranian air force is weak. In fact we have lost air superiority in the region to almost all of our neighbors. maybe Iran can maintain air superiority over few of its neighbors like Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Iraq (soon Iraq will have air superiority over Iran when the USA delivers the F16s to them) and Oman, but Iran has some really lethal weapons that we could discuss them if you want.

Iran has two major problems. 1-Iran doesn't have a powerful anti-aircraft network that covers the country. We can protect our nuclear facilities and strategic points, but many of our important infrastructures aren't protected. 2-Iran's air force uses an aged fleet that fails to give Iran air superiority over its neighbors.

I believe ballistic missiles are better for Iran, but Iran also produces cruise missiles as well.

I do agree that the Iranian air force is weak. In fact we have lost air superiority in the region to almost all of our neighbors. maybe Iran can maintain air superiority over few of its neighbors like Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Iraq (soon Iraq will have air superiority over Iran when the USA delivers the F16s to them) and Oman, but Iran has some really lethal weapons that we could discuss them if you want.

Iran has two major problems. 1-Iran doesn't have a powerful anti-aircraft network that covers the country. We can protect our nuclear facilities and strategic points, but many of our important infrastructures aren't protected. 2-Iran's air force uses an aged fleet that fails to give Iran air superiority over its neighbors.

Iran should workout with Pakistan & China to get JFTs

Now, What is the meaning of Turkey - Pakistan on 2 places :undecided:

It means that either one of those two countries can grab those places.

Please enlighten us how UK,france and israel are conventionally stronger than Pakistan?

Both are close to self efficient in many fields, have huge armies, nuclear weapons, advanced modern militaries, bases and islands around the world (as to where Pakistan can't even afford or is allowed to place a base in Afghanistan), and the means to deliver their armies wherever they please. Their economies are the 5th and 7th best iirc, while ours is 27th PPP or 48th PPP. I think even Turkey is very much ahead of Pakistan but it is out nuclear card that gives us a surprise advantage.

if its strictly conventional forces..

usa
china
india
russia
israel
uk
pakistan/france tie.
germany
turkey
japan
south korea
vietnam
north korea

if nukes are included :
usa,russia,china
india,france,uk,pakistan
israel (not confirmed)
rest dont matter.

It means that either one of those two countries can grab those places.

Both are close to self efficient in many fields, have huge armies, nuclear weapons, advanced modern militaries, bases and islands around the world (as to where Pakistan can't even afford or is allowed to place a base in Afghanistan), and the means to deliver their armies wherever they please. Their economies are the 5th and 7th best iirc, while ours is 27th PPP or 48th PPP. I think even Turkey is very much ahead of Pakistan but it is out nuclear card that gives us a surprise advantage.

Wrong abt the huge armies part... nor are we discussing economic power... if we consider economic power for the ranking it would be something like this:
USA
CHINA
UK? JAPAN?
RUSSIA
BRAZIL
INDIA
and so on!

If countries have to fight with sticks than what will be the top 10 list

A decade back we also had the military training for students prog.... not anymore though... right now we have around 1 million soldier(combined) and more than 350,00000 paramilitary soldiers... 1 million armed volunteers frm FATA alone.. not to forget other parts of the country.. also Pakistan is not very dependant on other nations.. except for F-16 parts or BVRs... even though we have a few BVR progs under development.. and all heavy equipment minus helis are built in Pakistan... for eg:
APCs,IFVs,MBTs,Frigs N subs(with tot)...weapons,arty,mbrls,small weapons,ammo,kevlar,jets,trainers,UAVs,UCAV(under development),stealthy cruise missiles,air launched CMs,ballistic missiles,miniature nuke MBRLs etc.

We can gather millions of armed volunteers in a week or so... considering every house has an AK or 2... even RPGs,LMGs, and HMGs... heck even an APC was found n siezed by police in FATA..LOL

What does FATA mean? :D
I have no doubt that Pakistan is a militarily capable country, that's why I put it 6th in my own list. I was just talking about Basij.

China and France both manufacture their own surface ships, missiles, tanks, rifles, submarines, sonar, radar, avionics, and aircraft engines (even if the engines are inferior, we can make do with bad engines, instead of be faced with NO ENGINES). China and France both have semiconductor foundries, steel mills and oil refineries needed to make the materials to make these weapons.

The only thing China and France cannot independently manufacture are large commercial jets which are used as transports, tankers and AWAC. France has access due to being part of Airbus, but that's not independent. China can't manufacture transports, tankers and AWAC yet, but we have improvised with small prop planes as AWACs, bombers converted to tankers, and civilian jetliners converted to transports.

Your second paragraph was what I wanted to say. We should agree that the only really independent country is the USA and the next one is Russia to some extents. China, France, Israel and UK are also militarily independent as I mentioned in my first post, but in relative scales.

That would be nice but we both know that it's impossible.

if its strictly conventional forces..

usa
china
india
russia
israel
uk
pakistan/france tie.
germany
turkey
japan
south korea
vietnam
north korea

if nukes are included :
usa,russia,china
india,france,uk,pakistan
israel (not confirmed)
rest dont matter.

Russia is much more stronger than india.. and Pakistan conventionally is stronger than both UK n israel

No, Never.
You know Iran was Ally with India even in Conflict times.
Every country prefer its interest including Saudi Arabia who provides Mass oil to USA, and USA uses this oil to attack on Muslim countries.
Pakistan is no more scapegoat for Muslim countries.

What does FATA mean? :D
I have no doubt that Pakistan is a militarily capable country, that's why I put it 6th in my own list. I was just talking about Basij

FATA=fedrally administered tribal areas... we have around 1 million armed volunteers frm tht region alone.

Id put Pak on 5 place if we talk strictly conventionally but lower if the ranking is based on indigenous weapons manufacturing..

Israeli airforce:
100+ f-16s
42+25= f-15

israel army vs pak army -- essentially a tie...both well trained, professional armies..though israel may have an edge in technology and equipment

israel navy vs pak navy - again a tie...relatively less surface combatants, almost non-existent naval aviation arm, almost equal in submarine technology (agosta vs u212, though u 212 is slightly better)..

israel af vs paf - israel af any time....just one look at their fleet will tell who is better...

Wrong abt the huge armies part... nor are we discussing economic power... if we consider economic power for the ranking it would be something like this:
USA
CHINA
UK? JAPAN?
RUSSIA
BRAZIL
INDIA
and so on!

I am not wrong about the huge army part, both have more than 500,000 forces they can call onto the field which is a huge number. As for economy, it matters a lot, but you must also consider what they spend on thier militaries. UK, Italy Japan and France are one of the highest spenders and all have a massive economy to work on other stuff at the same time. Where as poorer countries like Pakistan and maybe Iran, can only focus on a few individual part of their militaries.

Back
Top Bottom