What's new

The situation in Sri Lanka, Chinese debt, Washington warned Dhaka

Deficiency???

You just spew faeces thru your mouth and is you are talking thru the rear.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Western banks are now lining up to lend to a great economy like BD. That is good news.

And Western banks are prepared to forego "Risk Management" when it comes to BD.
That is also good.

It is so funny when I read that Sri Lanka Government are requesting for a USD2.1 billion from China quite recently despite the past loans being accused of being debt trap.

They need the loans to pay for the interest for the Angelic Debts by EU banks.
I suppose you are demonstrating your ability to corrolate via your "unique" retorts...

You are clearly not very bright.... are you fully aware that BD and srilanka are two different places? As i keep telling you only indians are moaning about chinese debt trap nonsense.

If Chinese officials were to visit this site (i am offcourse suspending belief) they would be embarrassed of the intelligence you are putting on show here.

I suppose you are demonstrating your ability to corrolate via your "unique" retorts...

You are clearly not very bright.... are you fully aware that BD and srilanka are two different places? As i keep telling you only indians are moaning about chinese debt trap nonsense.

If Chinese officials were to visit this site (i am offcourse suspending belief) they would be embarrassed of the intelligence you are putting on show here.
My response has been quite clear but some of you are so nationalitics that they are just thick in the head.

Just don't borrow
from any Chinese Bank since they are a Debt Trap and as per you, Western Banks are lining out to lend to BD.

Why is that so difficult for you to accept or understand?

BD's credit rating must be AAA in order for that to happen or perhaps just delusional dreaming on the part of some individuals from there.

Anyway BD is just another small economy and I don't understand what all these ae all about.

Just don't borrow from China nor engage in any trade with Chinese then e.g. BRI. They are all TRAPS. Simple enough.

Back
Top Bottom