What's new

The Saudi Conflict

Well that's KSA, trust they party with the MOSSAD, they drink with USA, heck the Saudi king drank with Bush, and king family danced with bush with the sword.
do you know there was helloween party in saudi arabia..............wikileaks.
that was destructive.............

hahahaha, what can i say, ignorant. im not gonna reply, like Bashar Aljafari said, "Don't let me reveal the secrets of Saudi Arabia, enough is enough".
show me whatch u got ma man
---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

It doesn't matter, im just revealing the truth, the democracy Saudi is trying to teach other nations.

And your right Saudi is not Syria, saudi will never be like Syria. You have to catch up to us, we are 100 years ahead of you.

yeah ahead of us right making shawrma for us that what it is

yeah ahead of us right making shawrma for us that what it is

=_=', im talking about unity, peace and love. the thing you will never experience in Saudi, not even anywhere on earth, but in Syria. Plus Mohammed (P) worked. and working is not a shame. i rather work and make sandwiches then dance with israeli hookers and party with the mossad.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

do you know there was helloween party in saudi arabia..............wikileaks.
that was destructive.............

Halloween is devilish holiday, i hate it.
im not surprised if saudi did party. they are slaves of USA and Israel, so they will do anything, Israel asks.

=_=', im talking about unity, peace and love. the thing you will never experience in Saudi, not even anywhere on earth, but in Syria. Plus Mohammed (P) worked. and working is not a shame. i rather work and make sandwiches then dance with israeli hookers and party with the mossad.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Halloween is devilish holiday, i hate it.
im not surprised if saudi did party. they are slaves of USA and Israel, so they will do anything, Israel asks.

do not sneak around :wave:

time to pray jumaa in here .. see ya

Watching the outcome in Egypt and Especialy Libya's ''Revolution'', I wouldn't like to see an ''Arab Spring'' reaching Saudi Arabia. Good or bad Saudi Arabian regime has quite well managed Islamic Holy Sites, we don't want it to be ruined.
Then you don't know the saudi regime????!!!! sooner or later you'll know that this regime is the main enemy of the islamic rest.

man saudi is not syria keep this in mind.

we the saudis are enjoying very high quality of leaving .as far as we are happy and living in a perfect conditions we are satisfied and we don't care if we named after AlSaud btw (ottoman empire was named after the otthman at that time and most of the world was under there control) and people who live in Qatif are enjoying as much are we are. we have no distinguish among people in saudi arabia. moreover can your country provides free health care free education free tax free full scholarships including transpiration fourth and back on first class and medical insurance abroad free housing free lands to build houses providing funds by the government free water cheap power free drivers for women and monthly paid for people who have no jobs monthly paid while in school wether inside the country or abroad.. man believe me god gave us a gift we have to thank him for that plus that he made us the servent of the two holy mosques .

just to let people know.

not Assad sold his land to israel, betrayed the arab in 1967 and now he is killing his own people.
Why don't you talk about your self instead of we since you represent yourself not the whole nation right.

It is disgusting that Muslims allow one family the corrupt and Zionist House of Al Sauds to be such a stain and cause so much dissensions between Muslims and side with America and Israel

yeah learn how to bow to your masters cuz will do so in the near future > lets see who's is the masters

an3m1.com_13313152931.jpg

sources on what i have colored on red.

each woman in my country has a driver exactly like Princess
you guys will evernever quit lying now the saudi women like princess first of all let that ( princess) have a home for her own then get a driver ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a princess has no home what a funny by the way more than 70% in Saudi they don't own a home what a shame.

what is this a protast
haha well this is good
i demand that saudi regime leave saudi in 13 hours
and the protest must not be faced with force
or we will make a peace kepping force to solve the problame

khomini's followers are here uhu what a miss
That's it.The only thing you can say and do.accusing protesters of being agents of Iran and torture them to death.It's an old trick.Supporting terrorists in Syria and accusing protesters in your country of being terrorists.Seems legit.
I can't believe you are attacking thread starter(Syrian Lion)because he is a Syrian.So can't we just talk about Saudi Arabia instead of trolling and distracting from topic?

Back
Top Bottom