What's new

The rise of made-in-India technology products

quantities are irrelevant. try to argue with direct reasoning, mr. think tank.
How do calculate manufacturing growth rate ?

Indonesia, Turkey, China all did well in manufacture industry, and why India manufacture with much lower base but did worse than these countries?
China is manufacturing based economy and everything is manufactured there.

Indonesia and Turkey doesn't come close to the total manufacturing India does.

I would like to highlight that the countries you mentioned are experiencing growth primarily due to the service sector. As the developed economies face a meltdown, cost-cutting measures force them to outsource. This rise outsourcing, helps counties like vietnam, Indonesia, etc. Although, India also has a huge service sector, it is saturated . Even though service sector market has not declined , it has not grown much due to the emergence of the South east Asian countries providing equally good service markets. The fall of the industrial output in India is due to decline in the exports to other countries. This is a direct impact of global melt down as other countries are looking more inclusively in these turbulent times. I hope this clarifies your doubt.

I would like to highlight that the countries you mentioned are experiencing growth primarily due to the service sector. As the developed economies face a meltdown, cost-cutting measures force them to outsource. This rise outsourcing, helps counties like vietnam, Indonesia, etc. Although, India also has a huge service sector, it is saturated . Even though service sector market has not declined , it has not grown much due to the emergence of the South east Asian countries providing equally good service markets. The fall of the industrial output in India is due to decline in the exports to other countries. This is a direct impact of global melt down as other countries are looking more inclusively in these turbulent times. I hope this clarifies your doubt.

vientnam, indonesia's growth is mainly an upturn in manufacture, what exactly service output would you think is boosting their economies? call center, software, trading, these are non-english speaking countries. do a little study.

vientnam, indonesia's growth is mainly an upturn in manufacture, what exactly service output would you think is boosting their economies? call center, software, trading, these are non-english speaking countries. do a little study.

Please get your facts straight. Philippines has surpassed india as the world leader in Business outsourcing in 2010. My advise is to read to little before projecting a biased argument. And a little bit knowledge of economics is also advisable along with a basic education as to how economies are compared. Elementary knowledge will do in this case.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom