What's new

The rise of Japan

but anyway i have alot of respect for japanese , all japanese i have seen are calm and friendly , it seems so different from the aggressive type people from WW2 war movies .

Turkish - Japanese friendships main starting date is Ertugrul Frigate disaster.

ertugrul_frigate_year_of_japan_turkey_2010.jpg

Ottoman frigate Ertu

LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5C493%5CErtu%C4%9Frul%20%C5%9Fehitleri%20an%C4%B1ld%C4%B1-03.06%5CA03140121.jpg

Dude i swear wm not a troll... Nor am I a false flagge. Just watch Startfor intel and you understand..

China's international image ranks better than US and India,so they are more of rogues.

Any proof?

BBC's poll shows US's influence is more favored than China and China's influence is SLIGHTLY more favored than India's but then again the same poll shows that more people see China's influence as negative than they do India's. :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/160410bbcwspoll.pdf

http://www.globescan.com/images/ima...ings/2012_bbc_country rating final 080512.pdf

Russia is much like Japan population wise. And they won't be going back to Afghanistan ever. The "Stan" countries are among the most unknown nations in the world. Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, etc. They have never been important on the world stage in the past two centuries.

Actually if check the statistics Putin is trying to change Russi's population to make it grow.

The "7 Stans" maybe unknown to most of the poeple, that is in fact one of the "7 Stan's" biggest strengths.

Since when the "7 Stans" rise, no one would have expected it.

Besides all that, "7 stans" will be important in the world stage, because the new "silk road" will go through the "7 Stans."

7 Stans + China + Russia will be the new centre of productivity and intellectual output.

The world will be dominated by Asian politics, culture, and technology.

Actually if check the statistics Putin is trying to change Russi's population to make it grow.

The "7 Stans" maybe unknown to most of the poeple, that is in fact one of the "7 Stan's" biggest strengths.

Since when the "7 Stans" rise, no one would have expected it.

Besides all that, "7 stans" will be important in the world stage, because the new "silk road" will go through the "7 Stans."

7 Stans + China + Russia will be the new centre of productivity and intellectual output.

lol.....:rofl:

silk road; you ever heard of very large container ships? How many donkeys and camels you reckon one holds?

Does repeating that over and over make it better? The (butt)hurt i mean.

Im guessing you constructed this little brain fart by reading about the silk road and verbally masturbating about the good ole days when it still mattered. What a relic of the past you are. Clinging to achievements centuries ago because there are no new ones. Pathetic.

btw, i love your nickname too...so in tune with everything.

Back
Top Bottom