What's new

The real Red Flag facts...USAF briefing about IAF participation

by the end of the day...
- These cope-india exercises proved nothing in real combat terms.
- Only 4 F-15s (downgraded and with no or close to none BVR advantage) were pitched against 12 IAF fighters.
- USAF lost on purpose to prove the point to congress that they need F-22 orders urgently though its another matter if they were any successful at all in this fake stage.
- Being indians that indians are.,.. they have to falsely satisfy their ego and their fanboys such as present here in youtube and bharatraksak. till today these guys still believe IAF pilots are better then USAF and PAF pilots are cr@p. and MKI is the second best fighter in the world after F-22.

IAF or in deed PAF pilots are no where near what i would call world class.

MKI is not near 2nd best Fighter in the world. JSF Typhoon & rafal;e ARE all superior planes. There half dozen others are that are A match including latest F15S and F15K and F16/60 and F18E/F super hornets gripen..

There is also alot of nonense re PAF pilots skill. Which i find both amazing and bemusing at the same time. PAF skills are geared til today to fight a war from 1970s era. They have only just attempted to introduce modern fighting techniques/doctrines now like bvr/ force multiplers awacs data links and refullers.

The rest of the world ie nato mid east and EVEN india have had this capability for over a decade..

Regardless of whether its budget constraints/sanctions or lack of forsight PAF is playing catch up to most of the top 25 air forces across the world including IAF..

PAF had an opportunity to show case its world class capability to support its besiged NLI regiment in KARGIL wen hundreds of soldiers were being pounded by mirage 2000 laser bombs by IAF. PAF did not come to their aid.

That would never happen IN THE PRESENCE of a world class air force..

Has for Red FLAG and in deed COPE india the USA has praised and in deed been surprised by IAF training battle tactics and discipline. RED FLAG proved nothing in the south asian context.

RED FLAG in high octane 21ST CENTURY digital battle field light years away from a IAF V PAF war scenario which is stil 90% 1970s technology. A scenario where SU30MKI is world class and will be a massive threat.

MKI is the second best fighter in the world after F-22.

No its not :no: but still it's a 4++ gen fighter jet and most advance jet of IAFs inventory.:sniper:

n a hard nut to crack for PAF

PAF pilots are cr@p

if some one is making such comments than its not true. They are professionals and delivering their best with the available resources. :cheers:

Last edited:
:blah:

Yeah. the "real" facts :cheesy:

To all the pakistani fanboys :

Red Flag is not and "operation" to count kills its a joint exercise
witch is being conducted to coordinate mission efficiency and not to compare fighters.

What did you expect to hear from a USAF F-15 pilot? That the Su-30 is great?
Would he say : " Uh yeah, the Su is better than our entire airforce except the F-22 of course and the Su was lucky never to face it in battle" ??? :hitwall:

It was completely natural for him to mention any Su drawbacks since the fighter he is flying is obviously inferior, a fact in witch case jeopardises the whole "USAF kickass super-duper :sniper: " propaganda.

+ in the 2008 Red Flag the Su-30 had the ground attack role while the air-to-air was on the Rafale witch was on the same team.

Besides we already know ho Su-30 performs since even RAF typhoon
pilots accepted and declared the fact that it had superior manuverability.
:flame:

Strom force. i take exception to Kargil, the failure happened due to our leaders not allowing our airforce to operate in there, Had they allowed PAf to operate, things would have been differant, PAF was only allowed to operate inside Pakistan territory and Indians were staying away for clearly known reasons.

Indians had the chance to get involved but they dicided to stay away.

Strom force. i take exception to Kargil, the failure happened due to our leaders not allowing our airforce to operate in there, Had they allowed PAf to operate, things would have been differant, PAF was only allowed to operate inside Pakistan territory and Indians were staying away for clearly known reasons.

Indians had the chance to get involved but they dicided to stay away.
Allowing the Air Force to engage on the other side of the border would have escalated the conflict into a full-fledged War, something neither country, recent nuclear powers, could afford.

Also, the PAF was severely ill-prepared to take on the IAF Beyond Visual Range. Our aircraft would be sitting ducks and we would have required a string of miracles to manage a suitable result.

You're not wrong in the claim that our leaders were responsible for the Kargil debacle, but not in the way you think. It was a brilliant plan executed haphazardly at the wrong time, without due coordination.

"Red Flag is not and "operation" to count kills its a joint exercise
witch is being conducted to coordinate mission efficiency and not to compare fighters"

So you proceed to exactly that here-

"It was completely natural for him to mention any Su drawbacks since the fighter he is flying is obviously inferior, a fact in witch case jeopardises the whole "USAF kickass super-duper:sniper: propaganda."

Who's the fan-boy?

We were just privileged to share the same airspace with your incredible SU-30 aircraft and superior air-ground team.:agree:

Thank you for humbling us ever so gently.

Thanks.:usflag:

PAFace. It was not the only option to face Indian airforce, there were many other options like should I say ground missiles to defend Pak territoery and to kill those intruders.

the radar of su 30mki was not used in the exercise because of the deal with Russia and we didn't use any awacs . even the US was accepting that SU30MKI was superior to the F16 used by US

by the end of the day...
- These cope-india exercises proved nothing in real combat terms.
- Only 4 F-15s (downgraded and with no or close to none BVR advantage) were pitched against 12 IAF fighters.
- USAF lost on purpose to prove the point to congress that they need F-22 orders urgently though its another matter if they were any successful at all in this fake stage.
- Being indians that indians are.,.. they have to falsely satisfy their ego and their fanboys such as present here in youtube and bharatraksak. till today these guys still believe IAF pilots are better then USAF and PAF pilots are cr@p. and MKI is the second best fighter in the world after F-22.

1.Cope India was just an exercise, a plaform to train our pilots against the best.It was not meant to prove anything.
2.No offence, but USAF lost on purpose is a lame conspiracy theory with no backing.
3. And the 3rd point you made about "indians being indians" in a sarcastic way is pretty disgusting.You do not spare a moment to label people as fanboys. Youtube is meant to see videos, not read comments. What kind of comments do you expect over there. Its not indians alone who write BS over there. You will find comment of so many pakistani kids who say jf 17 is better than su30. So please stop taking such people seriously. If you feel someone is making a stupid point you can correct him or prove him wrong instead of shouting "fanboy indians- fanboy indians" all the time. You seem to use the word "fanboy" more than zaid hamid uses the word "zionist". I am saying all this in good spirit brother. sorry if you find anything offencive about it. :cheers:

1.Cope India was just an exercise, a plaform to train our pilots against the best.It was not meant to prove anything.
2.No offence, but USAF lost on purpose is a lame conspiracy theory with no backing.
3. And the 3rd point you made about "indians being indians" in a sarcastic way is pretty disgusting.You do not spare a moment to label people as fanboys. Youtube is meant to see videos, not read comments. What kind of comments do you expect over there. Its not indians alone who write BS over there. You will find comment of so many pakistani kids who say jf 17 is better than su30. So please stop taking such people seriously. If you feel someone is making a stupid point you can correct him or prove him wrong instead of shouting "fanboy indians- fanboy indians" all the time. You seem to use the word "fanboy" more than zaid hamid uses the word "zionist". I am saying all this in good spirit brother. sorry if you find anything offencive about it. :cheers:

:rofl::rofl: indians and there FAN FOLLOWING OF ZAID HAMID!!!!! pretty cool i must say you guys are more obsessed with zaid hamid then pakistanis!!!! :lol:

but ok if u want to hear SU-30 is the F-22 of INDIA!!!:agree: i hope you can sleep well now at night! :coffee:

:rofl::rofl: indians and there FAN FOLLOWING OF ZAID HAMID!!!!! pretty cool i must say you guys are more obsessed with zaid hamid then pakistanis!!!! :lol:

but ok if u want to hear SU-30 is the F-22 of INDIA!!!:agree: i hope you can sleep well now at night! :coffee:

ya b'cos Indians love to read comedians comments always, just 4 fun!!!:smitten:

ya Now Su-30MKI is the Raptor for IAF, Soon It change to FGFA:woot:

:rofl::rofl: YA, we "love" him as much as he "loves" us. Anyways, i dont believe that Su 30 is the best or anything like that. My response was to Mr. Growler, who wastes no time in labelling all of us as"fanboys", on basis of what he read on youtube for god's sake. I agree some members are too biased towards their country and believe in the stupid "we are better than u " doctrine. But such people exist on both the sides. Then why does this fellow describe such acts with indians. If you disagree with someone, prove him wrong, and if he is too ignorant, ignore. Whats the point in screaming"fanboy fanboy" all the time.
Anyways ya its true .. Zaid hamid does have a "fan" following in India.!!:rofl:

ya b'cos Indians love to read comedians comments always, just 4 fun!!!:smitten:

ya Now Su-30MKI is the Raptor for IAF, Soon It change to FGFA:woot:

yup & unfortunately we don't have time in our country to listen to indian comedians all over NDTV,ZEE NEWS,STAR NEWS & INDIAN GOVERNMENT!

like this news!!! as if we ordered the AMRAAMs right after the indian PHALCON LANDED IN INDIA! as if we can shoot down the phalcon with an AMRAAM!

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as the Su-30MKI vs USAF is concerned, you should all know Red Flag is a very coordinated exercise, today Alpha flight is supposed to be shot, the next day Bravo flight will be shot...there is nothing special about Red Flag at all, its more of a social event, the tough exercises are held at NAS Lemoore, NAS Fallon and MCAS Beaufort, the Navy and the Marines are the toughest batch of US pilots to fly against.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom