What's new

The Problem of Urdu

i agree with you. we need to develop ours . The issue is not of Indian cartoons but of religious color in these.

No Indian will like a Muslim religious teaching based cartoon for his/her kids.

Well we saw Arabian nights as cartoon series as kids..and I am a Hindu... Having cartoon characters with Hindu Names is not a big deal..even we Indians name our kids based upon Hindu Heros and Gods. Its as simple as Christians naming their kids Johns and Marrie ...

Don;t blame Indian cartoons because there is no good cartoon available in Pakistani languages... or d you expect 1 yr olds to sit and recite Holy Quran...

i did not say that about hanuman.. only bheem. and not just a caroon charater but a mythological character.

apart from bheem there is also bal hunuman cartoon.

the moral of this thread again is that do NOT mix religion with entertainment for kids otherwise at the end you will leave with offending. just look at your own reply when you said hunuman is worshiped by Hindus hence anything that falls in making fun of him will offend you.

simple logic its a religious character lets not use it as a tool in garb of kids entertainment

I made that statement only because that was the theme of this thread, Pakistanis enjoying the Indian culture and even accepting it. If you still didn't get the point, read the Original post again.

You better read previous pages before posting any statement.. None of us follow Indian culture so don't feel proud on it .. :tdown:

Well we saw Arabian nights as cartoon series as kids..and I am a Hindu... Having cartoon characters with Hindu Names is not a big deal..even we Indians name our kids based upon Hindu Heros and Gods. Its as simple as Christians naming their kids Johns and Marrie ...

Don;t blame Indian cartoons because there is no good cartoon available in Pakistani languages... or d you expect 1 yr olds to sit and recite Holy Quran...

1. cartoons with hindu names are not an issue. cartoons depicting hindu gods and teaching hinduism is.

2. Arabian nights did not teach religion.

3. Sindbad does not teach Islam.

4. as we do not expect one year old recit Holy Quran in the same breath we dont want small kids to be exposed to reciting hindu mantras in garb of cartoons.

the moral of this thread again is that do NOT mix religion with entertainment for kids otherwise at the end you will leave with offending. just look at your own reply when you said hunuman is worshiped by Hindus hence anything that falls in making fun of him will offend you.

simple logic its a religious character lets not use it as a tool in garb of kids entertainment

They are just cartoon characters with given names..the bottom line is these cartoons help teach our kids god values like Helping others... respecting elders ... loving and caring for friends... unlike Ben 10s of the world that teach them to turn into aliens... and kill others...

Ideally you guys should be having problems with Cartoons that teach your kids Violence instead of good values.

can i say that do not mix religion and politics? if religion and politics can mix why not religion and entertainment.
if religion and politics can mix why can i find fault with which ever camp i am opposing?

u talk of muslim character. We grew up watchng sindbad,alif laila,arabian night etc in which characters used to evoke power of god(allah) against evil. Heck our battle cry during cric matches were ya ali kar madad! ;)
so what wrong with these hindi cartoons.

Sir our cartoons are based on messages but in these type of cartoon characters itself based on god its weird what you teach your children that your gods are full on tharki.

1. cartoons with hindu names are not an issue. cartoons depicting hindu gods and teaching hinduism is.

4. as we do not expect one year old recit Holy Quran in the same breath we dont want small kids to be exposed to reciting hindu mantras in garb of cartoons.

point taken. Its a private enterprise showing cartoon on a private channel for Indian audiance. Muslims(Indian or pakistani) are welcome to watch it if they want. Nobody is forcing them. Nobody can stop them too.
However thinking that the producer is trying to convert muslim kids is rather silly, I cant prove it though.

Chota Bheem does not teach religion.. its just teaches you care for people around you... tell me whats religious in Chota Bheem

Roll No 22 Does not teach religion.. it just says bad will always lose to good .. no mater what..

Sir our cartoons are based on messages but in these type of cartoon characters itself based on god its weird what you teach your children that your gods are full on tharki.

which cartoon shows our gods as full on tharki.?

So according to you a kid watching Ben 10 and Pikachoo...Doremaon... Pokemon (all alien characters) is better than watching Bheem and Hanuma characters... that are more connected to our world.

So what do you expect from us? What should we do? We shouldn't produce such Mythological cartoons simply because they are being telecasted in Pakistan and few of the Orthodox Pakistanis are having some issues with them?

It's being produced in India for the Indians. It's not our problem if it's being telecasted at your place and you don't like it. If you are so much worried, ask your government to make some stricter rules on the ban on Indian products or the least you can do is STOP your children from watching them. But please don't complain here on a forum that our Cartoons or our Movies are NOT worthy enough.

point taken. Its a private enterprise showing cartoon on a private channel for Indian audiance. Muslims(Indian or pakistani) are welcome to watch it if they want. Nobody is forcing them. Nobody can stop them too.
However thinking that the producer is trying to convert muslim kids is rather silly, I cant prove it though.

1. Sir nobody is taking the words of a blogger seriously here via a viz conversion and whatever .

2. Again you are saying the same thing which we put forward as reason why the cartoon is not for Pakistani kids. These cartoons are meant for certain community kids in India NOT Pakistan.

And guys stop replying on this thread, these Pakistanis just need some excuse to demean us.
Why are we trying to prove that our Cartoons are all good and worthy?

We know, those cartoons are for us and we enjoy them.
If some outsider doesn't, it's not our problem because it wasn't even meant for him.

So stop replying and proving your point because the more you reply, these Pakistanis will get something more to point fingers on us. And in the end, we are simply bring dishonour to our own culture, religion and country.

Back
Top Bottom