What's new

The Problem of Urdu

i never said tht.. these cartoons have some kind of message at the end.
but if you keep the child in front of a sermon, i think they will sit of 20 seconds.

It doesn't matter what kind of message it has .. We can't control children's adaptation .. It's their choice what they adapt..

They can learn learn good things by books also

1. No need for Prophet characters here. there are many Muslim saints make one on them.

2. yeh your post proves that anything offensive to Muslims and Islam will be liked by Indians

Much better than Indian hindu gods cartoons

u talk of muslim character. We grew up watchng sindbad,alif laila,arabian night etc in which characters used to evoke power of god(allah) against evil. Heck our battle cry during cric matches were ya ali kar madad! ;)
so what wrong with these hindi cartoons.

why do you always put pbuh at the end?
to send praise on Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) [Peace be upon him].it is obligatory for muslims when Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) name is mentioned they should say (P.B.U.H) or (S.A.W) "صلى الله عليه وآله‎" [May Allāh honor him and grant him peace]

I don't give a $hit about what you have written, because it's none of my business. Its your problem, you should come up with ways to tackle it.
BUT I won't tolerate if you insult India. You have got NO rights, at least not you, a Pakistani. First look where your country stands and then point fingers elsewhere. The general public of Pakistan accepts this fact that India is better off in every respect, so they compare with us.
It's the third time, I am asking this on PDF. Name just one field/ sector where you feel Pakistan is ahead of India.
But other than that 60% poverty wala data (which is obviously FAKE), I never got an answer.
This time you have got the opportunity, please enlighten me.

چھوٹا بھیم آرہا ہے بھائی جان۔ ہمیں ٹی وی دیکھنے دو

Why can’t Pakistanis stop comparing ourselves to poverty and disease stricken India when we should be comparing ourselves and trying to emulate to the better nations of Asia like South Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Malaysia that have achieved successes beyond what 4th world India will ever achieve. Or why not look to the shining example of Turkey that serves as a model for Pakistan to follow? All these countries were once devastated by war, strife and poverty in many ways that were worse than what Pakistan is suffering from today, but yet we still look to India what we should be.

PS: In no ways I am implying that India is doing very well, I am just frustrated by the fact that a country who hasn't even achieved what we have, is always eager to point fingers on us. Stop being so self-obsessed!

That's strange......you suck at writing English...and now apparently, in urdu too. Question: What language do you use to write a report.

I'm only asking because you claim to be a journalist.

hinglish. hindi version of i am telling you naaaaa .

Not really. Norse, greek, indian, (*insert all wildcards here) mythologies are equally absurd and equally profound. There is no way to argue what is "better" than the other. Because, all the elements modern society use to define "immoral"/"evil"/"wrong" are present in ALL these mythologies--in equal measure.

So enlighten me, how is Norse mythology better than Indian mythology ? white guys ? :lol:
@Spring Onion

BIG difference.

1. The Hollywood fiction is taken as fiction nobody practices that mythology.

2. The hindu mythology is a practicing hindu religion.

if not allow us to make fun of hunuman whether bal or grown up .
what do you say

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter what kind of message it has .. We can't control children's adaptation .. It's their choice what they adapt..

They can learn learn good things by books also

so whya re you telling that.

hinglish. hindi version of i am telling you naaaaa .

BIG difference.

1. The Hollywood fiction is taken as fiction nobody practices that mythology.

2. The hindu mythology is a practicing hindu religion.

if not allow us to make fun of hunuman whether bal or grown up .
what do you say
why would you make fun of hanuman , knowing he is worshipped by others?

this what indra ghandi had once said that: i will beat pakistanis not by war but by attacking their culture and values and what we see now a days that they have been quiet successful.

:))))))))) but a while back you indians were saying its just a cartoon character for entertaining kids??

this what indra ghandi had once said that: i will beat pakistanis not by war but by attacking their culture and values and what we see now a days that they have been quiet successful.

bwahahaha its Sonia Gandhi and the poor lady lost to Western culture in her own country

whats wrong in making fun of hanuman .. or mohammed for that matter.
Hanuman is part of hindu mythology as well as religion, and if a few pakistanis are scared that their children will turn hindus by watching cartoons, let them complain to their govt and have it banned.

Its for our own consumption.
Same goes for bollywood too. If you dont like, dont watch it.

I don't give a $hit about what you have written, because it's none of my business. Its your problem, you should come up with ways to tackle it.
BUT I won't tolerate if you insult India. You have got NO rights, at least not you, a Pakistani. First look where your country stands and then point fingers elsewhere. The general public of Pakistan accepts this fact that India is better off in every respect, so they compare with us.
It's the third time, I am asking this on PDF. Name just one field/ sector where you feel Pakistan is ahead of India.
But other than that 60% poverty wala data (which is obviously FAKE), I never got an answer.
This time you have got the opportunity, please enlighten me.

PS: In no ways I am implying that India is doing very well, I am just frustrated by the fact that a country who hasn't even achieved what we have, is always eager to point fingers on us. Stop being so self-obsessed!

Whom you are talking about general public of Pakistan living in India :azn: Because i've never seen any Pakistani in my entire life saying what you stated ..

:))))))))) but a while back you indians were saying its just a cartoon character for entertaining kids??

bwahahaha its Sonia Gandhi and the poor lady lost to Western culture in her own country

i did not say that about hanuman.. only bheem. and not just a caroon charater but a mythological character.

Whom you are talking about general public of Pakistan living in India :azn: Because i've never seen any Pakistani in my entire life saying what you stated ..

I made that statement only because that was the theme of this thread, Pakistanis enjoying the Indian culture and even accepting it. If you still didn't get the point, read the Original post again.

Frankly speaking, I don't even care whom do you compare to. You may compare or you may not, it's none of my business! BUT you CAN'T insult India and that too by making such vague statements. If you really want to compete, answer the question.

where did you get that quote. any link?

Back
Top Bottom