What's new

The 'poor' neighbour( old article but nice read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airport Authority has been on the roll lately... many more airports are coming up in the next couple of years... all being remodeled from the old govt building look to modern buildings. When will mamta di start working on our railway stations. :hitwall:

^^^our slums have higher per capita than your state of Punjab...Dharavi a slum of 0.9 million has GDP of $1.2 billion making the per capita
$1,333.0

Compare Pakistan with Maharashtra:

Pakistan GDP: $165 Billion
Maharashtra GDP: $190 Billion

Per Capita Income:
Pakistan: $1072
Maharashtra: $1563

Health care spending per Capita:
Pakistan: $19
Maharashtra: $51

Literacy Rate:
Pakistan: 49%
Maharashtra: 83%

Fertility Rate:
Pakistan: 4.1
Maharashtra: 2(Below 2.1)
Population is Stabilized while Pakistan's will double every 20 Years.

First surpass our State, then Think about India.

Pakistan GDP (PPP) is $470 billion, Maharashtra's GDP (PPP) is 190 billion, Pakistan's GDP (nominal) is $170 billion, Maharashtra's GDP (nominal) is $73 billion. Learn the difference between GDP (PPP) & GDP (nominal) and then get back to me.

will you post some pics of slums in india.. show reality

i dont talk abt slums etc,but i tell u that every family in the dharavi slum in mumbai is owner of atleast 30-35 lakh rupees,means 70 lakh pakistani rupees...
and opnly zardari can purchase the dharavi not any else in whole pakistan..:lol:

Pakistan GDP (PPP) is $470 billion, Maharashtra's GDP (PPP) is 190 billion, Pakistan's GDP (nominal) is $170 billion, Maharashtra's GDP (nominal) is $73 billion. Learn the difference between GDP (PPP) & GDP (nominal) and then get back to me.

k feel proud my lil kid!! Pakistan has higher gdp than maharashtra!! But per capita is still lower lol
hey what about combine maharshta and delhi and then only 2 indian states together overtake entire pakistan :lol:

i dont talk abt slums etc,but i tell u that every family in the dharavi slum in mumbai is owner of atleast 30-35 lakh rupees,means 70 lakh pakistani rupees...
and opnly zardari can purchase the dharavi not any else in whole pakistan..:lol:
Oh sorry..i accussed u in other thread...i was confused...
Great post!! An average dharavi sum family is easily owning 70 lac pak rupees..90 pc of pakistanis cant afford a slum in dharavi :lol: zardari can!!:D

lol and dharavi is a slum cluster

will you post some pics of slums in india.. show reality

Why not we will post slum pic...We are not ashamed of it..Did any Indian say that we don't have any slums?..We are not hiding the problem...we are making serious efforts to reduce the poverty...It is you who desperate to prove that you don't have any poverty in Pakistan and poses as a high income country.. I failed to understand one thing if Pakistan is a rich country then why your leaders run door to door for aid in Europe and us.

Why not we will post slum pic...We are not ashamed of it..Did any Indian say that we don't have any slums?..We are not hiding the problem...we are making serious efforts to reduce the poverty...It is you who desperate to prove that you don't have any poverty in Pakistan and poses as a high income country.. I failed to understand one thing if Pakistan is a rich country then why your leaders run door to door for aid in Europe and us.
their gdp per capita is less than us.....conclusion reached!!

72443521.jpg

proposed new terminal at the Coimbatore Airport designed by RMJM architects in collaboration with Sikka Associates

59338789.jpg

33703615.jpg

Proposed Delhi railway station.

bharatpur%20-%20delhi%20-%20tour%20concludes.jpg

Oh sorry..i accussed u in other thread...i was confused...
Great post!! An average dharavi sum family is easily owning 70 lac pak rupees..90 pc of pakistanis cant afford a slum in dharavi :lol: zardari can!!:D

lol and dharavi is a slum cluster

no man...
i was in india bashing mood on that day...
and related to thread,if they sell out half pakistan ,even they cant purchase whole mumbai.

mumbai is costly,even for locals

r
and opnly zardari can purchase the dharavi not any else in whole pakistwan..:lol:
sorry sources in wikipedia dont agree with ur slum dog millionaire. HAlf ur population have one dollar per day haha

slu

no man...
i was in india bashing mood on that day...
and related to thread,if they sell out half pakistan ,even they cant purchase whole mumbai.

mumbai is costly,even for locals

I think there are some areas in Pakistan where the real estate prices can match those of Mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom