What's new

The 'poor' neighbour( old article but nice read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude my city never had power cuts the powercuts were mainly in states like up and bihar
well my city has huge army build up dedicated dams maybe thats why it never use to happen in my city

My hometown had 4 hrs a day during summers . Cry . . . .

But now no powercut. There will be no powercut in summer too . Yeah dance . . . :D

india vs pak thread..........wat it is giving to each other????

so dont waste time,see my chinese avatar:D

My hometown had 4 hrs a day during summers . Cry . . . .

But now no powercut. There will be no powercut in summer too . Yeah dance . . . :D

Bhai i can proudly say that for about 5 years my city Lucknow has had no power cuts:yahoo:

Abt metros......we have them under construction...... in Karachi,multan,lahore and rawalpindi........
Abt the 4-10 lanes od golden thing....read this:
Golden Quadrilateral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then first have it,then brag about it,most of ur post have the same contents-under construction,yet to constucted,planned,blah,blah,blah,and yet the rhetoric about developed Pakistan

We already have 3 metro services running,and under construction and planning is what u eventually count as signs of development,then around 20 cities in India r currently planning and constructing metro rails.

World Economic Forum. Global competitiveness Index. 2010-2011
http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GlobalCompetitivenessReport_2010-11.pdf

Infrastructure..
India ranks 86/139
Pakistan = 110/139

End of discussion.. Move on to the next troll topic Mr King .. You should have looked up this article in the historical pages of PDF where Karan whooped Haq's a$$ with data...

:rofl:

Indians ko ronay do wo bohot jal rahe hai ke kisi ki himmat hui aisa article likhne ko jis mein na India ko superpower kaha hai aur na hi to Pakistan to terrorist state

These are the kinds of roads Pakistan has 'inside' their cities. And most cities in Pakistan have roads like these:

11.jpg

2633902563_e86c945c78.jpg

These are the kind of roads India has inside many of its cities (bar a few exceptions):

001-0633.jpg

images

First of all, you quote the infamous HAQ who is well known for his love for India. Secondly, I now read it, so what am I missing?
Dont read infamous haq but you can look at his sources from where he collected his data and they are reliable sources :)

You are not missing anything but i dont know why you guys are over reacting :P

These are the kinds of roads Pakistan has 'inside' their cities. And most cities in Pakistan have roads like these:

11.jpg

ok just post 4-5 pic of road like this

2633902563_e86c945c78.jpg

These are the kind of roads India has inside many of its cities (bar a few exceptions):

001-0633.jpg

images

traffic04.jpg

no dnt have any roads :lol:

Dont read infamous haq but you can look at his sources from where he collected his data and they are reliable sources :)

You are not missing anything but i dont know why you guys are over reacting :p

reliable ???? :lol::lol: WTF

Indians ko ronay do wo bohot jal rahe hai ke kisi ki himmat hui aisa article likhne ko jis mein na India ko superpower kaha hai aur na hi to Pakistan to terrorist state
lol joo jalta ha uss ko jalaney mein aur maza atta ha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom