What's new

The Pilot Factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to be accused of trolling or causing trouble BUT some facts i will attempt to CLEAR UP and make FAR MORE ACCURATE for all of you.

Notorius claims F7PG taking BVR shots at 50km . = WRONG = PL9 max range is 22km its not BVR

Santors post re USA vedio re MKI. = conclusion. SU30MKI cant live with F22, INDIAN Pilots stil learning to use TVC EFFECTIVELY, SU30MKI is a TAD BETTER than F16 & F15 fighters.

THOSE ARE HIS WORDS = nothing to be concerned there.

FINALLY.

For those of you claiming ALL IAF V PAF engagements will be WVR = that suits a TVC fighter to the ground. AGILITY WISE su30mki AOA are extreme they will always have the upper hand due to more m,issles carried and angles of attack...

One other point if PAF attempts to engage only at WVR you are giving IAF too much time and space to launch stand off weapons. from 100km + . ITS a dangerous ploy and you allowing your enemy a lot of time and movement to HURT YOU.

------------------------------------------------------

finally guys why has this thread derailed into SU30MKI versis PAF
i thought it was about PAF better pilots ideaology.......

Not just

Comparing the USAF and Russian pilots on use of human instincts over instruments.....Who is more susceptible to crach if the instruments fail?
USAF

Russian

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont want to be accused of trolling or causing trouble BUT some facts i will attempt to CLEAR UP and make FAR MORE ACCURATE for all of you.

Notorius claims F7PG taking BVR shots at 50km . = WRONG = PL9 max range is 22km its not BVR

Santors post re USA vedio re MKI. = conclusion. SU30MKI cant live with F22, INDIAN Pilots stil learning to use TVC EFFECTIVELY, SU30MKI is a TAD BETTER than F16 & F15 fighters.

I think you completely missed what Notorious Eagle was implying there. Also, I have yet to see a post where Santro doesn't have a whole host of sources backing up his claims, you are treading on dangerous ground...at least as far as your weak argument is concerned.

FINALLY.

For those of you claiming ALL IAF V PAF engagements will be WVR = that suits a TVC fighter to the ground. AGILITY WISE su30mki AOA are extreme they will always have the upper hand due to more m,issles carried and angles of attack...

One other point if PAF attempts to engage only at WVR you are giving IAF too much time and space to launch stand off weapons. from 100km + . ITS a dangerous ploy and you allowing your enemy a lot of time and movement to HURT YOU.

------------------------------------------------------

finally guys why has this thread derailed into SU30MKI versis PAF
i thought it was about PAF better pilots ideaology.......

Not just

Do you know PAF tested SD-10 BVR on mirage airplanes to test their durability before JF-17 came to Pakistan? Your bolded claims make you look stupid, not stupid but clever, to extract info from notorious. So don't try to act naive please.

Pakistan has acquired know how from South africa to build BVR missiles and we have made H-2 (AGM BVR 60 KM0 and H-4( AAM BVR) range didnt disclose.

Point is PAF has ,many tricks up to his sleeve, which you dont know because you dont know a dime about PAF inside working or you havent read the posts of Murad K, Pshamim, Hkhan etc etc So my friend Half knowledge is dangerous and you dont contest claim with published material only

Dear,

Correction required here: F7PGs fired BVR shots, what part of it did you not understand ? PL-9 and Aim 9 Lima Papas are not the ONLY missiles mated with F7PGs, and all three of these are WVR missiles not BVR.

The BVRs fired in excercise by F7PGs are something else entirely, as stated by someone else on this very thread.

Regards,
Sapper

offtopic.... but what is the dependency of Pakistan on US as far as weapon systems are concerned ?

MAFIYA.

ITS A FORUM ie a debate. so chill out.

YES your correct i dont know about PAF bvr missle programme. INFACT i am surprised they have one i assumed SD10 FROM CHINA was their mainstay.

F7PG to my knowledge only uses pl9 for air to air (i maybe wrong)

IF PAF has many tricks up its sleeve. JUST IMAGINE how many more tricks a far bigger far richer foe will have in their arsenal esp a foe that works so closely with top notch military powers like israel & russia.

OR ARE YOU SUGGESTING THIS IS XCLUSIVE ONLY TO PAF.

I am debating on what i know only . CERTAINLY know enough to predict that PAF pilots are not born superior to indian pilots WHICH MANY IN THIS THREAD are trying to prove.

MAFIYA.

ITS A FORUM ie a debate. so chill out.

YES your correct i dont know about PAF bvr missle programme. INFACT i am surprised they have one i assumed SD10 FROM CHINA was their mainstay.

F7PG to my knowledge only uses pl9 for air to air (i maybe wrong)

IF PAF has many tricks up its sleeve. JUST IMAGINE how many more tricks a far bigger far richer foe will have in their arsenal esp a foe that works so closely with top notch military powers like israel & russia.

OR ARE YOU SUGGESTING THIS IS XCLUSIVE ONLY TO PAF.

I am debating on what i know only . CERTAINLY know enough to predict that PAF pilots are not born superior to indian pilots WHICH MANY IN THIS THREAD are trying to prove.

PAF mainstray BVR is AIMRAAM-120 and SD-10 and also PG is upgraded to fire BVR missiles, not officially claimed though.

I admit IAF has far more bigger tricks up to his sleeve and they are very proficient in using their diverse inventory of aircraft and no one is superior to another

DARKY..
from the PG pilot.
Q.You think the American guy was right about the sukhoi's faults?
A."There are more techniques to tackle the Sukhoi in visual range than mentioned in the video"
Q.What about their Off-boresight Missile?
"We have a better match for their Heat seekers"(rest was stuff I am not comfortable posting here)
Q.But they have a big radar and BVR?
A "It is an advantage for them but we have tactics to negate that, Their range is a problem as they can run away from us but we cannot. The JF will take care of that.

The person in question was shown the section limited to the MKI so I asked questions pertinent to that.
Most PAF personnel though, have not seen that video... except senior staff and perhaps those who were interested/informed.

DARKY..
from the PG pilot.
Q.You think the American guy was right about the sukhoi's faults?
A."There are more techniques to tackle the Sukhoi in visual range than mentioned in the video"
Q.What about their Off-boresight Missile?
"We have a better match for their Heat seekers"(rest was stuff I am not comfortable posting here)
Q.But they have a big radar and BVR?
A "It is an advantage for them but we have tactics to negate that, Their range is a problem as they can run away from us but we cannot. The JF will take care of that.

The person in question was shown the section limited to the MKI so I asked questions pertinent to that.
Most PAF personnel though, have not seen that video... except senior staff and perhaps those who were interested/informed.

Which video u r talking about?

Comparing the USAF and Russian pilots on use of human instincts over instruments.....Who is more susceptible to crach if the instruments fail?

I believe that you have not understood something very basic here.

The Russian pilot is formation flying, part of some aerobatic squadron. He is supposed to ONLY look at the team leader, NOWHERE else!

Plus what does this have to do with this crapola OP that postulates genetic superiority of the PAF pilots over the IAF:-) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom