What's new

The Old Indian Trick

Do share with us which weapon system was denied to Pakistan....pending funds.
Initially the older F-16s were embargoed and instead we got latest state of the art models and weapon systems most of which you are oblivious to.....we got AWACS.... Refuellers.... in fact sanctions and embargoes were the best thing to happen as it put us on course to be more self sufficient in arms and ammo.

:hitwall: If u cant reply anything, u change the topic windy. Shameless as usual.
Did i ever mention Pakistan in my post?
I just said, article was very delusional just like u. It said, by rising the temper, we will get weapons from west? Y do we need to do that when western suppliers are Quing to sell their weapons to us?
Comprehension failure?
And UPA govt will definitely loose votes for handling of it,. Not gain votes out of it.

@Windjammer @Aeronaut @Developoreo - The article states that India is whipping up a fictitious threat of china to procure advanced weaponry and offset domestic problems, How is that and old Indian trick? The innovators of this game of "big bad neighbor" is pakistan, which has been crying wolf since 1947 and hasn't stopped till date.

I just wanted to point out some crap in this article which refers to India trying to "get access to advanced weaponry
This advanced weaponry is not being donated to us because we are signing all the treaties thrown at us and neither are we selling our foreign policy to washington . We are buying these weapons with our own money according to our threat assessment, and according to our own budgetary allocations.

We are not a military state with the civilians puppet governments whose string are either pulled by gulf/US promoters or the Army GHQ, so the narrative of masking internal problems with extenal threat doesn't hold true in our case.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got you soyabeans for the F16s you paid for and allowed you to get 'outdated' systems only after we got massive Su 30 fleets. Even your Thunder- we waited till you finished your work and then got teh french to deny you avionics.

You're systems are nothing compared to ours. Your Eire can be compared to our Phalcons? You aren't self sufficient in anything. You're just playing around with suppliers.

Mate although you are just a waste of space none the less....care to elaborate.
So how did so called WE managed to get us the soya beans and allowed us to get outdated systems...:....i know you people run American call centres but you being subsidiary of American defence equipment is news to me. :lol:

As for playing with the suppliers.....perhaps you are confusing how the Russians are milking you for the Carrier.

Something to the effect that Indian authorities claimed one of it's soldier has been beheaded at the border and like a headless Chicken all the Indians start running around in circles. :hang2:

Pakistan was having election season, not India.

Do share with us which weapon system was denied to Pakistan....pending funds.
Initially the older F-16s were embargoed and instead we got latest state of the art models and weapon systems most of which you are oblivious to.....we got AWACS.... Refuellers.... in fact sanctions and embargoes were the best thing to happen as it put us on course to be more self sufficient in arms and ammo.

And you think all your three forces are adequately armed?

Isn't it ironic how after the bus rape incident which brought Indians on the streets....suddenly border firing incidents with Pakistan took over the headlines....similarly after another brutal rape of a child and the public reaction..... the tempo with the Chinese went up a few decimals..... talk about being the victims of your own propaganda.

by this excllnt logic the bomb blasts happening all over pakistan r done by pakistani establishment to divert people attention. ;)

So how did so called WE managed to get us the soya beans and allowed us to get outdated systems...:....i know you people run American call centres but you being subsidiary of American defence equipment is news to me. :lol:

As for playing with the suppliers.....perhaps you are confusing how the Russians are milking you for the Carrier.

It is utmost shameless for pakistani to paste the "call centers" as an insulting retort to Indians. The Indian software and service sector, attributes to more than 10% of the GDP. Pakistan struggles to keep up with the meager 3% gdp defense budget of India, and has the arrogance to comment on Indian call centers. I am surprised that you dont find it insulting that US embargoes your f16's. It must take a lot to find the advantage on such broadly shelled out insult to a Sovereign country.

Now as far as the aircraft carrier is concerned , you have no idea how the requirements have changes, and operational upgrades that have made to the system. And if you have to point out the Gorkshov, then do not forget Krivak III upg, Mig29Upg, MKI, Brahmos, etc etc etc. One project might face problems, but there are 30 more projects with russia which inspires confidence in both price and performance.

Question is ... In which election???

Only Karnataka election was over after the border issue.

And China was not at all a factor in that assembly election.

Something the author & the poster is obviously unaware of is the the Indian voter casts his ballot based on local & completely domestic issues.

... and yet another thread with a title doctored to suit the fancy of the poster.

It is utmost shameless for pakistani to paste the "call centers" as an insulting retort to Indians. The Indian software and service sector, attributes to more than 10% of the GDP. Pakistan struggles to keep up with the meager 3% gdp defense budget of India, and has the arrogance to comment on Indian call centers. I am surprised that you dont find it insulting that US embargoes your f16's. It must take a lot to find the advantage on such broadly shelled out insult to a Sovereign country.

Now as far as the aircraft carrier is concerned , you have no idea how the requirements have changes, and operational upgrades that have made to the system. And if you have to point out the Gorkshov, then do not forget Krivak III upg, Mig29Upg, MKI, Brahmos, etc etc etc. One project might face problems, but there are 30 more projects with russia which inspires confidence in both price and performance.
@sandy_3126*
Even if you weren't a "Think Tank", any sane person would first try and understand what i was replying to but it's pathetic attempt by an Indian to cover up another Indians cheap banter and go on a digressing rant.
Oh, the F-16s were embargoed due to none other reason than Pakistan's nuclear programme....it's not something entirely unheard of.....like you are ridiculously covering up the Gorkshov, debacle with other purchases, not only did we get newer models of the aircraft but even the previous ones are being brought up to the mark before delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delusional Chinese media , even more delusional Pakistani thread starter. To the average Indian, Chinese don't matter. We dont hate the chinese as much we hate Pakistanis

You really are somthing aren't you? Guess what, Gary Pressler, the guy who pushed out your F 16s by 20 years...we rewarded him with a board position in Inofsys...now go figure. There are no 'accidents'. Leave our weapons woes with us, no matter what the problem, at all times our preparedness position is better than yours.

USAF and USN navy alone are enough to destroy Chinese forces. USA are ahead of its nearest Rival Russia by atleast 2-3 decades.
Enough of ur Chinese Cheerleading and talk with senses.

Idiot, read my post again.

U.S military has a "decisive" edge over PLA..I'm not denying that...yet, U.S can not "win" a war against China.

War is not military battle only.

Over-all cost of war will far outstrip the over-all benefit of war for U.S...

Y do u waste time with a shameless hypocratic fellow? He will just again shamelessly change topic.
Next he will say, poverty, rapes etc ( and it suddenly becomes On topic for Windy)

And how exactly are you addressing the topic.....just by ranting nonsense left right and centre. Talk about drama queens.

Back
Top Bottom