What's new

The Old Indian Trick

Indians are as credible as an ash tray on a motor bike...how many of you are addressing the topic, take your example...nit picking for last one hour....you people are only good at ranting and hunting in packs.....bring it on all of you.

No, I am completely CONFUSED as to what the TOPIC is???

You were claiming in earlier thread that Indians were defeated at the hands of Chinese & they couldn't do anything......

Now you are urself claiming that it was an OLD INDIAN TRICK!!!! (MIND YOU YOU HAVE CHANGED THE TITLE OF THE THREAD, OH SORRY, I FORGOT YOU ARE ABOVE RULES).

Now please help me in deciding as to which ISSUE i have to address??

THANK YOU WINDY SIR IN ADVANCE.

Hey Windjammer, you are a loser.

Go and check out your threads , all of them come into a category of Bitching, whining and crying against India.

Your resume of PDF is full of faulty threads and you are complaining about Indians.

If you want to fight, fight like a man, Not flip flopping your statements.

Mate, all my threads are with a link and credible source, but since you lack the grey matter it's beyond your ability to comprehend as such.

if any one is of the view that the ruing party is trying to hype chinese incursion and trying to cover the domestic probs , then they need to recognise that the govt. lost its face in the view og common indian after this incident..... :pissed:

Dude stick to topic. Its about call center, gorshkov and mumbai slum... oh and hunting in packs!

Indians are as credible as an ash tray on a motor bike...how many of you are addressing the topic, take your example...nit picking for last one hour....you people are only good at ranting and hunting in packs.....bring it on all of you.
You are good at whining.
I asked you how gorky is debacle? when in entire south asia. it is unchallenged!? Yea we paid fron our bloody nose but now do we have any other option than this?Also now Gorky is 70% new and will be a game changer in decades to come.

Mate, all my threads are with a link and credible source, but since you lack the grey matter it's beyond your ability to comprehend as such.

Is TOI credible source? Don't we have to take it as bag of salt?

Oops....

How Did i forgot.....

When the ISSUE of Chinese Incursion was high & a Chinese Daily (QUOTED BY INDIAN MEDIA) claimed that "India made no concessions in Ladakh's Chumar region: China"

Than our GOOD old @Windjammer said.....

So now Indian media is quoting Chinese sources...:lol:...mate whatever floats your boat.:D

Now, CHINESE DAILY, AGAIN QUOTED BY INDIAN MEDIA, HAVE BECOME A WORD OF GOD!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I am completely CONFUSED as to what the TOPIC is???

You were claiming in earlier thread that Indians were defeated at the hands of Chinese & they couldn't do anything......

Now you are urself claiming that it was an OLD INDIAN TRICK!!!! (MIND YOU YOU HAVE CHANGED THE TITLE OF THE THREAD, OH SORRY, I FORGOT YOU ARE ABOVE RULES).

Now please help me in deciding as to which ISSUE i have to address??

THANK YOU WINDY SIR IN ADVANCE.

Ok tell me , what exactly did GOI do after the so called invasion....except your media making all the noises to get the public attention....some Mukh mantri even went as far as declaring China as Enemy No 1.
And since you are adamant, do recall the 26/11 or whatever you term it as.... while the firefight in the TAJ is still in progress, an Indian teacher with a bunch of 12 /14 year olds is doing rounds on the streets shouting anti-Pakistan slogan.....that's the Indian psyche....to wash the soap before hands....divert the public attention from more serious issues.....that's what the subject is and that's what the Chinese are claiming. ....get the picture.

Excepting a few members, it is so disheartening to see the mental capacity of most of the members in this thread.

The only tool to create a hype is media, which is independent in India and completely under State control in China. May be some are too biased to see that.

However, there is another very bold reasoning to note that this recent Chinese invasion was more detrimental to the (Congress Party led) government at the time of elections than any other ongoing issue - be it corruption or safety of women or anything else.

In fact, it is so bold and obvious that even a blindly ignorant person could see through to it, but so many members in here cannot - Unless you have some agenda (which may justify your conclusions), how can you let your biases rule the rest of your head?

As noted first by @Langda Tyaagi, what has happened is actually the other way round.

If Indians were really so overzealous about the nation's boundaries, then the BJP with its promises of writing off the article 370 would have never lost its power at the center.

But well, what to say... with the recent election results in Pakistan, we all can easily assess the Pakistani representation on Defence.PK.

@Windjammer,

back to topic

Please explain which weapon systems is india expecting to gain from the west by propping up China threat. Please reply without referencing slums or call centers if you can.

thanks .

Ok tell me , what exactly did GOI do after the so called invasion....except your media making all the noises to get the public attention....some Mukh mantri even went as far as declaring China as Enemy No 1.
And since you are adamant, do recall the 26/11 or whatever you term it as.... while the firefight in the TAJ is still in progress, an Indian teacher with a bunch of 12 /14 year olds is doing rounds on the streets shouting anti-Pakistan slogan.....that's the Indian psyche....to wash the soap before hands....divert the public attention from more serious issues.....that's what the subject is and that's what the Chinese are claiming. ....get the picture.

SO CALLED INCURSION??

& mate when this was a hot topic of PDF & people were opening 50+ threads on this topic from claiming India got raped to India got afraid to India conceded to Chinese demand, etc. than it was a SURE INCURSION.

Now since that doesn't suit you anymore than it is a "SO CALLED INCURSION"???

BTW, whatever GOI did, it did DIPLOMATICALLY without any fan fare for the fan-boys whose results were visible on the Grounds (You can't expect GOI tell it's each move/step in Public, do you??), as for what a CM said or any other person said than it's his FREEDOM OF SPEECH which he is completely entitled to in INDIA.

I don't know how did 26/11 came in this topic, but i guess hand of Pakistan (to what extent is debatable) has been acknowledged by your very own former President.

If there was none, than why is there a court case pending in Pak??

Highlighting the recent "tent confrontations" between the Indian and Chinese armies in the Ladakh region, the article said, "By making waves about China, Indian politicians can avoid domestic problems, bolster up national morale, and raise votes. And on the international level, India can obtain advanced weaponry and technologies from Western countries."
What utter baloney! The Western countries are instead bending over backwards to get a slice of the Indian pie! India doesn't need to invent excuses for arms purchases from abroad!

Remember, 50,000 American jobs were created after India ordered the 10 C-17 Globemaster Heavy Lift Transport Aircraft from the US of A. And considerable brownie points were scored by Obama on this issue in the States.

In other words, countries go out of their way to try and grab lucrative arms contracts with India as it means billions of dollars flowing into their kitty. We don't need to invent excuses. They do, for a piece of the Indian arms cake.

As per your article,

It is not covering facts ,

A) Indian politicians are accused of China Invasion to get Votes, but they forget to mention , Party (Politicians ) which are currently running the country cannot say raise china boogie as voters will be asked what are you doing from last 10 years?? they will not get any vote due to china factor.

B) the opposition can Raise the China bogiee and other issues in which the govt has failed may be police , CBI , Corruption againt current ruling party. to get votes.

So Chinese who written this article has no knowledge nor the pakistani who started discussing it.

As per Pakistan and Chinese logic Congress will raise China issue and says " from last 10 years we didn't buy new aircraft , new guns etc , now we release that china is threat, please vote us now we will buy in next 5 years" :)) :)) chines and pakistani logic.

But facts are :-

A) China didnt given India Maps which shows what Chinese consider it ACL
B) Last 20-30 years back China said leave border solution for next generation we will not interested in solve it.
C) China develop Roads
D) when India develop roads , China proposed lets freeze all development, as build roads u didn't till now, so don't develop as we already develop, thinking Indian is fools.
F) China claims of South china is known facts to world.

Back
Top Bottom