What's new

The Official Apology By Indians to MBI Munshi Thread

:lol:I am flogging another dead horse.

Mr .aazidane you are a high class BD immigrant in Canada.But you dont know any thing about the ground situation in BD.
You guys cant tresspass in to our territory and do whatever you need and you still want we refrained from protecting our country.Not going to happen.Whatever MBI Munshi said whether may right or wrong .But we dont apologize because our agents ensure the protection of our security by working abroad.So whatever it takes we will support them.

RAW agents raced ahead of ISI to nab IM’s Pak operative Waqas in Dhaka - The Times of India

Since Indians have been calling this man a conspiracy theorist and various other names. This operation by RAW has proved all his doubters wrong.

Indians should one by one apologize to this man and admit their mistake and give him the due recignition he deserves. I recommend it is time the Indians start reading his book The India Doctrine and start spreading the message around.

@MBI Munshi
plz elaborate the bold part.
i mean how cud this operation (or any other operation) can be a validation of the barrister's book.

RAW is there because of ISI and its supporters(wonder why Munshi never accuse ISI). Though many Bangladeshis accuse Munshi to be ISI agent and hopefully RAW is watching this man. Hahaha be afraid munshi ji. Lols

Back
Top Bottom