What's new

The New Government's Challenges

How many does not matter as long as they serve the country honestly.

PM Shaukat Aziz was a millionaire (Not in PKRs but USDs!) before he even commenced his work as Finance Minister he served Pakistan for 2 years without a salary and volunteered his services for the benefit of the people of Pakistan. Numerous institutions have contacted him and even Citibank wants him back.

President Musharraf has been the most honest and hard working President Pakistan has ever had. I have doubts about the Chaudary's but I have to acknowledge their contributions to the country's economic prosperity.

Unlike some other countries like, Egypt; the fact that we have been able to sustain the effects of global oil prices, food shortages and others for so long is more than enough for me to realize how much they contributed to our economy.

The people and media highlight the deficit we're facing yet they fail to recognize 10% percent growth in exports.

Did you know? oil prices per barrel stood at $8 in 1999? they are $127 today. This has obvious affects on inflation all over the world it's not only Pakistan. Inflation in Pakistan, throughout the 8 years has been sustainable but when everyone in this world is suffering from recession and food shortages we will have to suffer too.

Don't make me repeat my posts on a similar thread where you questioned the economic achievements of the past 8 years.

Is that gibberish? around here we respect senior members and their opinions.

Gawadar, Karachi port expansion, karakoram expansion, motorways, bridges, underpasses.. ring a bell?
First of all since you said REPEAT your posts from other threads, then i think you dont want me to repeat too. All the projects you talk about yet were there already. Motorways started by other govts, bridges maybe there. Underpasses yes, Karachi port expansion old project. Gawadar is as old as Bava Aadam.

I respect quality posts theres no senior junior in there, there are facts that we have to go with. Come out of that senior junior thing. Senior does't mean you are always rite.

First of all since you said REPEAT your posts from other threads, then i think you dont want me to repeat too. All the projects you talk about yet were there already. Motorways started by other govts, bridges maybe there. Underpasses yes, Karachi port expansion old project. Gawadar is as old as Bava Aadam.

I respect quality posts theres no senior junior in there, there are facts that we have to go with. Come out of that senior junior thing. Senior does't mean you are always rite.

All the projects were on paper. Only feasibility studies were published, the true implementation of the projects came under the President's tenure. How could have we built all that while NS was launching Pakistan Bachao Scheme - Karza Utaro Pakistan Bachao.

It was in 2007 when Gwadar was handed over to PSA Singapore.

I could name the projects and the year's of progress too.

All the projects were on paper. Only feasibility studies were published, the true implementation of the projects came under the President's tenure. How could have we built all that while NS was launching Pakistan Bachao Scheme - Karza Utaro Pakistan Bachao.

It was in 2007 when Gwadar was handed over to PSA Singapore.

I could name the projects and the year's of progress too.

Your Avatar is telling me how bias you can be for Musharraf. No point of arguing i know for a fact that Musharraf screwed alot of poor people. He maybe good for Army but not for people.

Dear Friends, its useless to talk about past, but just to get a lesson that, no one of Army or democrat dictator did well for Pakistan, every one took Pakistan as their fore-father's owned land where they rule as they desired, ragged by riggings, broken institutes for further strenghten themselves, enjoy great benefits in all aspects....and ultimately they draged the country into the situation..........public crying...peoples selling their own loving childs ...and prefer to dying..........where despite of an nuclear power, have doubts on its security........... that doubts are created to develope uncertainty among nation towards anarchy, by obviously-known foreign elements who performing with the paid support of their groomed Service-men in Army & Civil Bureaucracy and the political privileged by their collectively efforts at same time, or turn by turn in alternative tenure, but with the same agenda. As all of us knows it well, we must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hopes.

[B]"While there's life-there's hope"[/B]

In the struggle for democracy, hope is the key. The lines are drawn more clearly now than ever before, and it's the responsibilty of all of us to make its beneficial for nation in real impact.

I am confident that, we Pakistani are ambitious with courage, morals and potantials; we have to see ahead to get fortunate future! ....as such now its a dire need to restore hopes & confidance that, Pakistan live long--Inshallah..! Every one of us have to be fair in our personal lives: feel responsibilities, during education, on works, and in relations.

Pakistan is not only for few Dictators, Bureaucrates or their groomed feudals & capatilists, it's for all of us,:pakistan: and as such we should try to establish healthy society, by caring and respectable behaviors, regards & respect to each other with complete understandings and tollerance....! I am confident we may get good results accordingly!:enjoy:

As sayings "Jessi Ruh-- Waisey Farishtey":cool:
and as per relious quote: "Jessi Quam hoti hey waisey Hukumraan mussallat ker diye jatey hein"

:pakistan:We take one step
One tiny step and we're on our way
To where we are from where we were
Just yesterday:pakistan:
:tup: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom