What's new

The New Government's Challenges

That's your argument?

Why protest? It just goes to show what a good leader Musharraf was when he was in power.

Yea very good excellent leader did i say he was not?

My dear fellows, I know Dynamic Dynasty is so much sensetive, and its make me surprise that sensetive and cudnt sense the intentions of corrupt mafias, as i have already given detail in reply to Dynamic's in my thread titled "Govt not to issue licence to Geo English".

I really got it that, You are a nice men and & dont like to critise to any one.
thats good in general, but dear look at the our national bros that how they survive their lives and care their self-respect.
Ok! Inflation of Unemployments & prices of commodities specially Food items, if a person is hunger and have lil money to afford just one time meal in a day, it's a problem, but still ok!
Think If some one has no job, no any source of income, then how can he buy his bread?
so my dear we dont have to avoid the issues related to other then us, as this is a virus, if we not caring then it may hit any time to us or our loved ones.
Being good ethical peoples its our learnig that, even if we can't stop wrong so atleast we shud SAY them wrong.
I request to Dynamic Dynasty to please once think impartially.

My dear fellows, I know Dynamic Dynasty is so much sensetive, and its make me surprise that sensetive and cudnt sense the intentions of corrupt mafias, as i have already given detail in reply to Dynamic's in my thread titled "Govt not to issue licence to Geo English".

I really got it that, You are a nice men and & dont like to critise to any one.
thats good in general, but dear look at the our national bros that how they survive their lives and care their self-respect.
Ok! Inflation of Unemployments & prices of commodities specially Food items, if a person is hunger and have lil money to afford just one time meal in a day, it's a problem, but still ok!
Think If some one has no job, no any source of income, then how can he buy his bread?
so my dear we dont have to avoid the issues related to other then us, as this is a virus, if we not caring then it may hit any time to us or our loved ones.
Being good ethical peoples its our learnig that, even if we can't stop wrong so atleast we shud SAY them wrong.
I request to Dynamic Dynasty to please once think impartially.

LOL, tell me the above bold fonts came up just now?

Last 8 Years, Pakistan Loose sovergnity, everyone knows that Musharraf told USA to attack anytime. YOU including other PATRIOTS in this forum said anything about this? HYPOCRACY or what?

Last 8 years Musharraf relied on same people you were yelling on PML-N's lota party, and other lotas from other parties. SAME people SAME things but since you love your Musharraf you will go with anyone who supports Musharraf wether its wo kehte hain na punjabi mein "Chahe O ***** howe ya Billa apnra te yaar haiga."

In the forums I see all of you jumping like NS ganja BB this and that. I never even seen low level people like that in my life. even people from Germany dont call names to Hitler cus he was GERMAN. Here we dont even have respect for our leaders. NO MATTER what they were still they were Prime Ministers.

And Wolrd will not know Musharraf as a leader. He was a DICTATOR, will be knows as a DICTATOR, and he still known as a DICTATOR.

MY, DEAR DYNAMIC DYNASTY, sir... pakistan hadnt sufferd as much as it had suffered under the leaderships of NAWAZ and BB altogather , but you are right and i realy accept as a supporter of... MUSHARAF , he was a greart.. army gen; but he wasnt is or was greatest of politicians which produced by pakistans crupt & so called upper -JAGIRDAR CLASS!
it is MUSHARAFs, ULTIMATE weekness that he is not a good politician, infact , if he was a good politician? NAWAZ OR BB both could not get back to pakistan... and so called NRO WOULDNT BE IMPLIMENTED.

that was indeed pakistans selfish civil society with its vested intersts and unmature media! which has to blame with MUSHARAF altogather.

MY, DEAR DYNAMIC DYNASTY, sir... pakistan hadnt sufferd as much as it had suffered under the leaderships of NAWAZ and BB altogather , but you are right and i realy accept as a supporter of... MUSHARAF , he was a greart.. army gen; but he wasnt is or was greatest of politicians which produced by pakistans crupt & so called upper -JAGIRDAR CLASS!
it is MUSHARAFs, ULTIMATE weekness that he is not a good politician, infact , if he was a good politician? NAWAZ OR BB both could not get back to pakistan... and so called NRO WOULDNT BE IMPLIMENTED.

that was indeed pakistans selfish civil society with its vested intersts and unmature media! which has to blame with MUSHARAF altogather.
A DICTATOR is always a DICTATOR. A dictator needs another corrupt bunch to supprt which he got from the same parties he was talkin sh** about.

A DICTATOR is always a DICTATOR. A dictator needs another corrupt bunch to supprt which he got from the same parties he was talkin sh** about.

Oh come on!

It is simply absurd to call the President a dictator. Have you forgotten the Zia, BB and NS era?

It is because of the President that we have freedom of expression, he even gave the corrupt ex-CJ a chance to reconcile and it is because of him that you see Z and NS in Pakistan today.

Further more, how can you question the loyalty of a man who has fought wars for this country?

Oh come on!

It is simply absurd to call the President a dictator. Have you forgotten the Zia, BB and NS era?

It is because of the President that we have the freedom of expression, he even gave the corrupt ex-CJ a chance to reconcile and it is because of him that you see Z and NS in Pakistan today.

Further more, how can you question the loyalty of a man who has fought wars for this country?

Calling someone a dictator does not mean that i have questions on his Loyalty.

Prove me wrong if hes not a dictator, i give him the credit where he deserves it. But am not a blind follower of anyone. You got to give the credit where it should be given. He was good on things, but so many things he was not.

Calling someone a dictator does not mean that i have questions on his Loyalty.

Prove me wrong if hes not a dictator, i give him the credit where he deserves it. But am not a blind follower of anyone. You got to give the credit where it should be given. He was good on things, but so many things he was not.

Loyalty was in part related to your previous posts in the thread.

I'm not a blind follower of anyone. I support people based on facts and ground realities.

Throughout his tenure, as President he has served Pakistan well and contributed tremendously in the development of the country and several aspects of way of life.

He progressed with the vision that Pakistan comes first.

As Quaid himself said: "If we want to make this great State of Pakistan happy and prosperous we should wholly and solely concentrate on the well-being of the people, and especially of the masses and the poor."

LOL, tell me the above bold fonts came up just now?

Last 8 Years, Pakistan Loose sovergnity, everyone knows that Musharraf told USA to attack anytime. YOU including other PATRIOTS in this forum said anything about this? HYPOCRACY or what?

Last 8 years Musharraf relied on same people you were yelling on PML-N's lota party, and other lotas from other parties. SAME people SAME things but since you love your Musharraf you will go with anyone who supports Musharraf wether its wo kehte hain na punjabi mein "Chahe O ***** howe ya Billa apnra te yaar haiga."

In the forums I see all of you jumping like NS ganja BB this and that. I never even seen low level people like that in my life. even people from Germany dont call names to Hitler cus he was GERMAN. Here we dont even have respect for our leaders. NO MATTER what they were still they were Prime Ministers.

And Wolrd will not know Musharraf as a leader. He was a DICTATOR, will be knows as a DICTATOR, and he still known as a DICTATOR.

I heard about a traditional quote related to politics that, “Siyasat key seeney mein dil nahi hota”, I think Dil tu hu ya na hu……………….. But am sure that “Siyasatdano key pas dimagh bhi nahi hota” especially in the underdeveloped countries particularly in Pakistan. I will tell you very interesting details in some other reply later, uoh Punjabi vich khendey ney…….. haley tey shroaat uan…..:cheesy:;).

We Pakistani respect too much to the Leaders even to the so called leader till they will proved that, they are not:smokin: will tell you the details of your leader, in next turn of post for your info:smokin:

The peoples who couldn’t understand a simple easy matter briefed by most of the friends here……! Its may just because of: either effected by the complex as such peoples governed by their own egos and don’t like positive critics even on their favor, or they are not capable to extract conclusion.

Dear that’s a point which you have brought here about to prefer “Experienced”, while our loving respected nation has already given chance to these politicians once again, despite of their previous worst then bad-governance consisting on discrepancies blinder lacking, to restore and empower democracy by setting-aside the Dictator, but it’s not as simple while the Musharraf is might by powers since last 8 years.

Politics is not as simple; it’s like“Chess” the tricky game of active composed minded schemers not for the dull minded egoistic personals. Particularly Chess & the Politics demands capabilities of prophesy up to the certain extents.

Nawaz grabbed opportunity by support of Bar association for Judiciary movement, additionally with the his regular chanting slogans to make apparent reduction of inflation of food prices etc; as soon as they will reach to parliament, anyway he had achieved (variable) mandate and reached up to the ruling collusion ultimately.

It’s certain that, the first 30 days always very important in commencing of even in personal life after entering new wedding life or the after formation of new government which is known as “Honeymoon” period. It’s depending upon the concerned capabilities and motives that how much they extracted and benefitted from their honeymoon period for sound future.

Similarly, It’s was supposed to develop understanding altogether among each collusion partners and also to analyze the working relationship expected with any new relevant. similarly its the time which is normally have to utilize to evaluate the priorities, like or dislike, preferences, extents of strengths and weakness of the partners and opponents.

Priorities have to be reset in view of continue in-process sharp analysis and taking short but brilliant steps by anticipating broad vision, accordingly. Any sort of egotism may raise the fires of conflicts which can be harmful lead to simple failure at initial stage to undermine whole scenario.

Nawaz Sharif has a golden chance to throw away Musharraf from Presidency while Musharraf was weak and embracing during initial period, but Nawaz’s curiosity of revenge and to get premiership as early as possible on the shoulders of judiciary movement, made him loser just with in 6 weeks of new ruling collusion formation. Do we expect this kind of attitude from a person who is supposed to lead the nation? Is this attitude match to the character required for leadership; particularly from the person has experience as one time as CM Punjab, and two times as Prime Minister? This is self-explanatory about previous performance.

He was absolutely in wrong direction that, he had left behind all the serious public issues, while following the judiciary issue, (its obvious not direct and immediate effect for public) to get immediate benefits: 01) To get relief from the cases. 02) To get SC declaration to illegal the Musharraf’s President-Ship. (Here We do not oppose the restoration of judiciary but try to indicate the way chosen by Nawaz, and as we all knows “The beginning is the most important part of the work, and any impartial can easily analyze the end result.”.

Being a two time experienced (Comments reserved on mode of his experience) PM, Nawaz Sharif expected to play safely and slowly, as saying “better late then never” - Slow and steady wins the race, being senior and experienced politician he is supposed to be self-assured and have to encourage the collusion partners and guide to enable them to strengthen Democracy with collective effective efforts, but it’s really disappointing for all of us that, he is totally failure to deliver the democratic results as usual, by acting as leftist instead of sober senior partner of ruling collusion. I doubt that, now he may get another chance in this rapidly changing situation.

What most of our friends suggested and criticize to politicians and specially Nawaz to enforce not to left any issue like restoration of judges but to set apart from egotism and reset his priorities, he has to Keep showing his engagement in producing reforms for public reliefs through regulations in parliaments, and by the meantime he may pursue maximum parliamentarians including his collusion partners, by sharp diplomacy to confront his conventional rival Musharraf.

He may enjoy two main by doing as stated above, 01) He cud win great appreciation by public. 02) Set-aside Musharraf, and then he may get open chance towards 3rd premiership.

Hmmmmmmm….. as sayings “Revenge is a dish best served cold”, while he made a big mistake lost the golden chance to fix the Dictator Mush, not by any one but through his own annoy, narcissism & overconfidence by being crazy in revenge, act like leftist politicians. (Still far from senseless peoples):cool:

Resultant Musharraf who was observed weak and concealed in early days of new government, now became strengthen just becuz of these well-experienced politicians (look a like leftist). Well then what sort of experience and lesson they got as they admitted in their several interviews.

Now ultimately, Nawaz Sharif’s vanity pulls the situation up to the political clashes by his act shown as leftist, rather then the ruling collusion partner. It was not expecting from such experienced (as two times PM and a CM of Punjab), Nawaz proved his immaturity. but yes being impartial we can expect from Shabaz Sharif a Polished, seasoned and dedicated politican and far better among the available lots of duffers, he has proved his leadership qualities during his each tenure. He may deliver a lot if he gets chance independently. (I dam-sure that, the peoples who like Nawaz, never accept Shabaz as a gr8 Leader).

Don’t you think its was not more then a child dream, the actual ruling masters (Civil & army bureaucrats) including Musharraf himself and his newly developed slaves team have access the intentions and keep eyes on every moment of collusion and ultimately break it. Musharraf The dictator scored a vital point in this power politics. Yesterday, he had succeeded by placing his favorite “Salman Taseer” as Governor Punjab.

What ever criticism you may feel, It was just to prevent these political child from the “Might is right of Musharraf” till they will be mighty, to be frank not for sake of any individual of these leftist politicians, but it was just in the national interest to assure the continuity of actual democratic process (though all politicians of Pakistan have been developed and grown by Army, but hope was their that may be they may now polished rather then the newly slave pats of Musharraf).

In my view, still there is a chance once they matured their understanding with in collusion, focus on the serious issues faced by the peoples, they must control the inflation of prices & unemployment, they have to establish a clear foreign policy to face & encounter the immediate global, regional and borders situations.

We knows that, “Words are wasted on a starving man” the hungry belly has no ears………… they have to now elaborate a makeable difference in between Democracy & Dictatorship, any the further delay by avoiding the issues may lead serious against democratic system. Before its too late they must be activated, otherwise …….. as saying:

"You can never have a revolution in order to establish a democracy. You must have a democracy in order to have a revolution."

We all well aware that, due to the incompetency & flaws of politicians peoples have no enough faith, and these circumstances attracts any military commander to capture to rule, that’s why "Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

Loyalty was in part related to your previous posts in the thread.

I'm not a blind follower of anyone. I support people based on facts and ground realities.

Throughout his tenure, as President he has served Pakistan well and contributed tremendously in the development of the country and several aspects of way of life.

He progressed with the vision that Pakistan comes first.

As Quaid himself said: "If we want to make this great State of Pakistan happy and prosperous we should wholly and solely concentrate on the well-being of the people, and especially of the masses and the poor."

Pakistan comes first for what? For corrupt politicians he brought in the assemblies?

To put his and Chaudries Pictures in the Books of our kids? Where suppose to be Quaid-e-Azam picture?

Pakistan comes first to give our Air fields to USA?

Pakistan somes first to give anything to USA but still being crisitised in USA as a terrorists and holding Usama in the tribal areas?

Pakistan comes first to bring down anyone who talk about their right?

Pakistan comes first to kill 48 Pakistanis in Karachi ?

If this is how Pakistan comes first then i think its better SECOND.

I heard about a traditional quote related to politics that, “Siyasat key seeney mein dil nahi hota”, I think Dil tu hu ya na hu……………….. But am sure that “Siyasatdano key pas dimagh bhi nahi hota” especially in the underdeveloped countries particularly in Pakistan. I will tell you very interesting details in some other reply later, uoh Punjabi vich khendey ney…….. haley tey shroaat uan…..:cheesy:;).

We Pakistani respect too much to the Leaders even to the so called leader till they will proved that, they are not:smokin: will tell you the details of your leader, in next turn of post for your info:smokin:

The peoples who couldn’t understand a simple easy matter briefed by most of the friends here……! Its may just because of: either effected by the complex as such peoples governed by their own egos and don’t like positive critics even on their favor, or they are not capable to extract conclusion.

Dear that’s a point which you have brought here about to prefer “Experienced”, while our loving respected nation has already given chance to these politicians once again, despite of their previous worst then bad-governance consisting on discrepancies blinder lacking, to restore and empower democracy by setting-aside the Dictator, but it’s not as simple while the Musharraf is might by powers since last 8 years.

Politics is not as simple; it’s like“Chess” the tricky game of active composed minded schemers not for the dull minded egoistic personals. Particularly Chess & the Politics demands capabilities of prophesy up to the certain extents.

Nawaz grabbed opportunity by support of Bar association for Judiciary movement, additionally with the his regular chanting slogans to make apparent reduction of inflation of food prices etc; as soon as they will reach to parliament, anyway he had achieved (variable) mandate and reached up to the ruling collusion ultimately.

It’s certain that, the first 30 days always very important in commencing of even in personal life after entering new wedding life or the after formation of new government which is known as “Honeymoon” period. It’s depending upon the concerned capabilities and motives that how much they extracted and benefitted from their honeymoon period for sound future.

Similarly, It’s was supposed to develop understanding altogether among each collusion partners and also to analyze the working relationship expected with any new relevant. similarly its the time which is normally have to utilize to evaluate the priorities, like or dislike, preferences, extents of strengths and weakness of the partners and opponents.

Priorities have to be reset in view of continue in-process sharp analysis and taking short but brilliant steps by anticipating broad vision, accordingly. Any sort of egotism may raise the fires of conflicts which can be harmful lead to simple failure at initial stage to undermine whole scenario.

Nawaz Sharif has a golden chance to throw away Musharraf from Presidency while Musharraf was weak and embracing during initial period, but Nawaz’s curiosity of revenge and to get premiership as early as possible on the shoulders of judiciary movement, made him loser just with in 6 weeks of new ruling collusion formation. Do we expect this kind of attitude from a person who is supposed to lead the nation? Is this attitude match to the character required for leadership; particularly from the person has experience as one time as CM Punjab, and two times as Prime Minister? This is self-explanatory about previous performance.

He was absolutely in wrong direction that, he had left behind all the serious public issues, while following the judiciary issue, (its obvious not direct and immediate effect for public) to get immediate benefits: 01) To get relief from the cases. 02) To get SC declaration to illegal the Musharraf’s President-Ship. (Here We do not oppose the restoration of judiciary but try to indicate the way chosen by Nawaz, and as we all knows “The beginning is the most important part of the work, and any impartial can easily analyze the end result.”.

Being a two time experienced (Comments reserved on mode of his experience) PM, Nawaz Sharif expected to play safely and slowly, as saying “better late then never” - Slow and steady wins the race, being senior and experienced politician he is supposed to be self-assured and have to encourage the collusion partners and guide to enable them to strengthen Democracy with collective effective efforts, but it’s really disappointing for all of us that, he is totally failure to deliver the democratic results as usual, by acting as leftist instead of sober senior partner of ruling collusion. I doubt that, now he may get another chance in this rapidly changing situation.

What most of our friends suggested and criticize to politicians and specially Nawaz to enforce not to left any issue like restoration of judges but to set apart from egotism and reset his priorities, he has to Keep showing his engagement in producing reforms for public reliefs through regulations in parliaments, and by the meantime he may pursue maximum parliamentarians including his collusion partners, by sharp diplomacy to confront his conventional rival Musharraf.

He may enjoy two main by doing as stated above, 01) He cud win great appreciation by public. 02) Set-aside Musharraf, and then he may get open chance towards 3rd premiership.

Hmmmmmmm….. as sayings “Revenge is a dish best served cold”, while he made a big mistake lost the golden chance to fix the Dictator Mush, not by any one but through his own annoy, narcissism & overconfidence by being crazy in revenge, act like leftist politicians. (Still far from senseless peoples):cool:

Resultant Musharraf who was observed weak and concealed in early days of new government, now became strengthen just becuz of these well-experienced politicians (look a like leftist). Well then what sort of experience and lesson they got as they admitted in their several interviews.

Now ultimately, Nawaz Sharif’s vanity pulls the situation up to the political clashes by his act shown as leftist, rather then the ruling collusion partner. It was not expecting from such experienced (as two times PM and a CM of Punjab), Nawaz proved his immaturity. but yes being impartial we can expect from Shabaz Sharif a Polished, seasoned and dedicated politican and far better among the available lots of duffers, he has proved his leadership qualities during his each tenure. He may deliver a lot if he gets chance independently. (I dam-sure that, the peoples who like Nawaz, never accept Shabaz as a gr8 Leader).

Don’t you think its was not more then a child dream, the actual ruling masters (Civil & army bureaucrats) including Musharraf himself and his newly developed slaves team have access the intentions and keep eyes on every moment of collusion and ultimately break it. Musharraf The dictator scored a vital point in this power politics. Yesterday, he had succeeded by placing his favorite “Salman Taseer” as Governor Punjab.

What ever criticism you may feel, It was just to prevent these political child from the “Might is right of Musharraf” till they will be mighty, to be frank not for sake of any individual of these leftist politicians, but it was just in the national interest to assure the continuity of actual democratic process (though all politicians of Pakistan have been developed and grown by Army, but hope was their that may be they may now polished rather then the newly slave pats of Musharraf).

In my view, still there is a chance once they matured their understanding with in collusion, focus on the serious issues faced by the peoples, they must control the inflation of prices & unemployment, they have to establish a clear foreign policy to face & encounter the immediate global, regional and borders situations.

We knows that, “Words are wasted on a starving man” the hungry belly has no ears………… they have to now elaborate a makeable difference in between Democracy & Dictatorship, any the further delay by avoiding the issues may lead serious against democratic system. Before its too late they must be activated, otherwise …….. as saying:

"You can never have a revolution in order to establish a democracy. You must have a democracy in order to have a revolution."

We all well aware that, due to the incompetency & flaws of politicians peoples have no enough faith, and these circumstances attracts any military commander to capture to rule, that’s why "Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

Well nice analysis, but no use. We are Pakistanis we know everything while we dont know nothing lol i know it does not make sense but thats how we are. And even people like you will analyse stuff but in the end you will be going for one of them cus u have no other choice.

I will not go one by one to your point all i will say is God Bless Pakistan.
NO DICTATOR CAN BRING DEVELOPMENTS TO ANY COUNTRY. << This is a quote too.

Pakistan comes first for what? For corrupt politicians he brought in the assemblies?

The politicians you question today are responsible for bringing economic prosperity in the country.

Did you know? Shaukut Aziz obtained an MBA from IBA (Premier institute of Pakistan) and he served as Citibank's head of Corporate and Investment Banking for the Asia Pacific region and the CEEMEA region (Central & Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa); as Corporate Planning Officer, Citicorp; as Citibank's Chief Country Officer in Malaysia and, later, in Jordan. He has been a board member of Citibank subsidiaries, including Samba, Citicorp Islamic Bank, and of several non-profit organizations

To put his and Chaudries Pictures in the Books of our kids? Where suppose to be Quaid-e-Azam picture?

I don't see their pictures in books, all I see is bias attempts to defame the achievements they made. Examples are rescue 1122, infrastructure and countless others.

Pakistan comes first to give our Air fields to USA?

Anyone sane enough would've done the same thing.

And to say otherwise would be insane.

Pakistan comes first to kill 48 Pakistanis in Karachi ?

If you are referring to May 12, who do you think benefited from that? the President?

And the reference he made in Isb's rally was to acknowledge the fact soo many people turned out in KHI to support Mqm and him.

The politicians you question today are responsible for bringing economic prosperity in the country.

Did you know? Shaukut Aziz obtained an MBA from IBA (Premier institute of Pakistan) and he served as Citibank's head of Corporate and Investment Banking for the Asia Pacific region and the CEEMEA region (Central & Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa); as Corporate Planning Officer, Citicorp; as Citibank's Chief Country Officer in Malaysia and, later, in Jordan. He has been a board member of Citibank subsidiaries, including Samba, Citicorp Islamic Bank, and of several non-profit organizations

Yes i know that but he was not elected by the people, did u count how many prime ministers we had in the last 8 year? WITHOUT questioning? DICTATORSHIP or not?

I dont know what economy you guys are ranting about, mehngayee is same, berozgari is same, Dollar is same, maybe economy of Musharraf, Shaukat aziz and Chaudry brother's is good now.

There were so many good steps taken by Musharraf but Nothing boomed except, the death toll of Pakistanis.

Tell me count how many Pakistanis died before 1999 in Pakistan and then count in the last 8 years.

I don't see their pictures in books, all I see is bias attempts to defame the achievements they made. Examples are rescue 1122, infrastructure and countless others.

If you did not see those pictures then please when you dont know nothing then they say keep quite. lol @ infrastructure.

Anyone sane enough would've done the same thing.

And to say otherwise would be insane.

If you are referring to May 12, who do you think benefited from that? the President?

And the reference he made in Isb's rally was to acknowledge the fact soo many people turned out in KHI to support Mqm and him.

LOL shoudl have opened his eyes and ears before doing that. And why he said in the end NO inquiry for karachi incident WHY, If he thought they were not involved then what was the reason. Don't blindly follow a dictator.

Yes i know that but he was not elected by the people, did u count how many prime ministers we had in the last 8 year? WITHOUT questioning? DICTATORSHIP or not?

How many does not matter as long as they serve the country honestly.

I dont know what economy you guys are ranting about, mehngayee is same, berozgari is same, Dollar is same, maybe economy of Musharraf, Shaukat aziz and Chaudry brother's is good now.

PM Shaukat Aziz was a millionaire (Not in PKRs but USDs!) before he even commenced his work as Finance Minister he served Pakistan for 2 years without a salary and volunteered his services for the benefit of the people of Pakistan. Numerous institutions have contacted him and even Citibank wants him back.

President Musharraf has been the most honest and hard working President Pakistan has ever had. I have doubts about the Chaudary's but I have to acknowledge their contributions to the country's economic prosperity.

Unlike some other countries like, Egypt; the fact that we have been able to sustain the effects of global oil prices, food shortages and others for so long is more than enough for me to realize how much they contributed to our economy.

The people and media highlight the deficit we're facing yet they fail to recognize 10&#37; percent growth in exports.

Did you know? oil prices per barrel stood at $8 in 1999? they are $127 today. This has obvious affects on inflation all over the world it's not only Pakistan. Inflation in Pakistan, throughout the 8 years has been sustainable but when everyone in this world is suffering from recession and food shortages we will have to suffer too.

There were so many good steps taken by Musharraf but Nothing boomed except, the death toll of Pakistanis.

Don't make me repeat my posts on a similar thread where you questioned the economic achievements of the past 8 years.

If you did not see those pictures then please when you dont know nothing then they say keep quite. lol @ infrastructure.

Is that gibberish? around here we respect senior members and their opinions.

Gawadar, Karachi port expansion, karakoram expansion, motorways, bridges, underpasses.. ring a bell?

Back
Top Bottom