What's new

The New Government's Challenges

flyahyassg

New Recruit

Reaction score
salam and hi to everyone.

i read new text about the finance of pakistan. Wow Wow what a big good news haha now the new government is in action :victory: the poverty is going to finish from the rich houses hahahaha
again the poor is going to be poorerit is the final solution for the people of pakistan :hitwall: it is the very splendid step of the new government yes it is the government yes it is the best government ever in pakistan the finest and fair government poor friendly government of pakistan make it possible for others to increase inflation in my old country and my country fellows are going to be jobless and and get the jobs of looting and again :flame: this logo is going to be perfect in the country. thankyou government thanks because the petrolium rates are going to be less day by day it is the the very less price of petrolium first time ever in PAKISTAN wow this is called a proper perfect fair democratic government again holding the governance yeh it is the result of that mistake which was done by the pakistani public the "FAUJI HUKOOMAT" was the bad government in the history again the dirty politician is back into the field of loot and star looting the finance of my country and again the rupee is less than damn currencies of our enemies :guns: and the dream of our enemy is going to be real because they have no power to erase us but they get our weakpoint which is to make the people of pakistan hopeless.
:pakistan::smitten::what:
any how read it and reply me am i right or wrong?
with thanks.
flyahyassg.
s.ehtishamuddin.
:pakistan:

The people of Pakistan voted to be looted, betrayed, and corrupted once more. They shall get what they asked for.

The people of Pakistan voted to be looted, betrayed, and corrupted once more. They shall get what they asked for.

Awesome ! :bounce::yahoo::bounce:
It's gr8 quotation by webmaster, defining politics exactly what that is.:enjoy:
I wish If I was in power, declared it as the "Quotation of Decade":smokin:

Same here like every one the more I see of democracy the more I dislike it. It just brings everything down to the mere vulgar level of wages and prices, electric light and water closets, and nothing else.:angry:

Web Master,
I am surprised to see your comments. People of Pakistan have made a choice and regardless of we like it or not we should wait till next elections. We are willing to live under dictator but not willing to strengthen democracy.
If corruption is the only indicator then you should know who is more corrupt the outgoing or the incoming.
I still remember Musharaf proudly announcing in Karachi that he has privatized the steel mill and then supreme court declared that it was not done according to rule. Guess Musharaf had to refund the commission he received.

ejaz,

There is nothing wrong with my quote. It is the reality. A cruel, sad, and not what the people of Pakistan deserve. But it is ultimately what they asked for and now are getting it. Pakistani politics is something that you dont want to be in. Even the likes of Asif Wolf or Nawaz Lion are having a hard time let alone Musharraf!

If that is what strengthening democracy is.. then people of Pakistan can taste for long.

Only country who's Majority decision is always wrong. Now they pay again.

Web Master,
People of Pakistan have made a choice and regardless of we like it or not we should wait till next elections. We are willing to live under dictator but not willing to strengthen democracy.
If corruption is the only indicator then you should know who is more corrupt the outgoing or the incoming.

dint we already saw that 47-58 democracy with NO agreed Constitution ! 6 to 7 govt changes in less then a decade "wow" now thats as we say here a home run for sure. 71 to 77 democracy with half the country gone run by a megalomaniac who played a big part in this superb new geological setting. 88 to 99 11 years of total demo-CRAZY !

Web Master,
I am surprised to see your comments. People of Pakistan have made a choice and regardless of we like it or not we should wait till next elections. We are willing to live under dictator but not willing to strengthen democracy.
I still remember Musharaf proudly announcing in Karachi that he has privatized the steel mill and then supreme court declared that it was not done according to rule. Guess Musharaf had to refund the commission he received.

Dear fellow pls take discussion here easy, as open discussion is the beauty of democracy and we practice for the same by exchanging views, but no any intention to hurt anyone here or anywhere. we are all friends but may have difference of opinions. Hope you may now got my point of view about positive critisism and wouldn't mind it. :P

I 100% agreed with you that, we should try to get better then worst as what i believe "Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for the appointment by the corrupt few":tsk:

I am very optimistic like other valued memebers here as you, but now i became realistic too beside Optimisism, after having true personal observations thru my close PR almost all of the elites from Political stream and Civil & army beaurucracy including Nawaz & Shabaz being friend of Hussain Nawaz, & Hamza. Frankly, in my opinion Shabaz has leadership, and much better then others not only in party but in whole scenerio and he can prove his capability once he get chance for premiership as he had proved during his previous tenure as CM Punjab.:enjoy::rofl:

And today's Bloomberg quotes,

Pakistan's key stock index rose 0.4 percent to 14,286.61 at the 2:15 p.m. local time close today, after falling 4.9 percent last week, the biggest weekly decline in almost nine months. The rupee, rose 1 percent to 69 today, after losing 6.8 percent last week, the most since 1998.

Pakistan's inflation accelerated at the fastest pace in at least 25 years in April because of surging food and fuel prices, straining a six-week-old coalition government already on the brink of collapse.

Consumer prices jumped 17.21 percent from a year earlier after gaining 14.1 percent in March, the Federal Bureau of Statistics said in a statement in Islamabad today.

Food prices in April rose 25.5 percent from a year ago and fuel prices climbed 8.6 percent, according to the data. Historical inflation data is compiled by JS Global Capital Ltd. in Karachi.

The Rome-based United Nations agency increased its estimate of the number of so-called food insecure people in Pakistan to 77 million from 60 million.

The average price of pulses has risen about 50 percent since January, said Fareed Qureshi, chairman of the Karachi Retail Market Association. Average edible oil prices have climbed 16 percent since the start of the year and rice is 26 percent more costly than it was on Jan. 1, he said.

Pakistan, which imports about 85 percent of the oil it uses, increased prices of gasoline for the first time in more than 22 months on Feb. 29 after record crude prices increased import costs for the nation's refiners. Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority, the regulator, has since raised prices three more times.

The trade deficit widened to $2.3 billion in April from $1.1 billion because of the rising oil import bill, the Bureau of Statistics said on May 10.

Inflation may exceed the government's target of 6.5 percent this year, curbing economic growth, the central bank said on March 31.

One wonders, has the ruling corruptolition already managed to get their hands on the reserves. Indeed the likes of Interceptor and his jubilant semi literate brigade must surely be impressed by figures such as these. And with the corruptolition on the brink of collapse (because they put their own interests - judges - ahead of the main problems in Pakistan - yes, all those election pledges from the champions you voted for were fake), the news is not going to get any better.

But what you vote for, you get..Though asking a half literate ad impoverished country to make a good decision is idiocy. So much for democracy in Pakistan. Musharraf should have been firmer, on the issue of who can run in the elections.

LOL, Another one, its like Musharraf supporters sitting infront of the TV not blinking and watching the news carefully as soon as something that they find out to bash the Govt. They jump on their computer and start bashing lol.

And then those who think Musharraf was a Massiaha for Pakistan come up and say JAY JAY Musharraf lol. Its fun watching it these days. Keep up the good work.

LOL, Another one, its like Musharraf supporters sitting infront of the TV not blinking and watching the news carefully as soon as something that they find out to bash the Govt. They jump on their computer and start bashing lol.

And then those who think Musharraf was a Massiaha for Pakistan come up and say JAY JAY Musharraf lol. Its fun watching it these days. Keep up the good work.

Is Bloomberg not blinking and waiting to bash the governemnt then? All those quotes were taken from Bloomberg. It's a weak rebuttal you made, lacking any sort of evidence. Just full of attempted personal attack.

In fact I'd like to see your rebuttal to those quotes..Let's start with this one..

The rupee, rose 1 percent to 69 today, after losing 6.8 percent last week, the most since 1998.

or this

Pakistan's inflation accelerated at the fastest pace in at least 25 years in April because of surging food and fuel prices, straining a six-week-old coalition government already on the brink of collapse.

People seems to be getting poorer and paying more. How do you see it? Don't you think the corruptolition cares more about judges than about "kapra and roti" for the people?

Is Bloomberg not blinking and waiting to bash the governemnt then? All those quotes were taken from Bloomberg. It's a weak rebuttal you made, lacking any sort of evidence. Just full of attempted personal attack.

In fact I'd like to see your rebuttal to those quotes..Let's start with this one..

or this

People seems to be getting poorer and paying more. How do you see it? Don't you think the corruptolition cares more about judges than about "kapra and roti" for the people?
Yea i agree its all the fault of PPPP and PML-N. Tehreek Chalao, lets protest.

That's your argument?

Why protest? It just goes to show what a good leader Musharraf was when he was in power.

Back
Top Bottom