What's new

The Murder of Shahzeb Khan

my mother was telling me that while getting out of Court he was waving hands and making victory sign-- he was smiling.....was he gone nuts after getting sentenced to death?

Sometime back, i saw a page about him on facebook, saying stupid things like he is innocent and even if he did do it, we should learn to forgive . :cheesy:

yea i know they will go to highcourt and then to supreme court ...aur iss tara wo wsai he boorha hojai ga..

I hope that execution will be done too .............

Shah Rukh Jatoi after Death Sentence ... Is he a political figure..?? Why is he so satisfied after declaring guilty...??????

170104233-shahrukh-jatoi-gestures-as-he-leaves-a-court-gettyimages.jpg

994950_582626375091135_499255409_n.jpg

Shah Rukh Jatoi after Death Sentence ... Is he a political figure..?? Why is he so satisfied after declaring guilty...??????

170104233-shahrukh-jatoi-gestures-as-he-leaves-a-court-gettyimages.jpg

994950_582626375091135_499255409_n.jpg

justice is not beyond politics, in pak its heavily influened by politics/wadera/beaurocrats, ill be surprised if this happens

994913_10151455864950848_1614884573_n.jpg

p.s.

شاہ رخ جتوئی کی ہنسی دیکھیں کیا اس ہنسی کو دیکھ کر آپ کو لگتا ہے اس شخص کو سزائے موت ہونی والی ہے۔ جس طرح یہ مل رہا ہے پولیس والوں سے۔ شاہ رخ جتوئی کے کپڑے دیکھیں بلکل نیا سوٹ ہے ۔ کیا یہ انسان جیل میں ایسے لوگ رہتے ہیں۔ جس طرح سیالکوٹ کو بھائیوں کے مجرم بج گئے رینجرز کے مجرم بچ گئے جنکو سزا ہوئی تھی موت اسکے ساتھ بھی ایسا ہوگا۔ شاہ رخ جتوئی کو سزائے موت۔ پاکستانی ایک دفعہ پھر بیوقف بن گئے۔ ویڈیو دیکھیں

http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/06/shahrukh-jatoi-case-pakistani-aik-dafa-phir-bewaqoof-ban-gaye-video-dekhen/

just look at the fironiyat on their faces... as if they are receiving some medal of prize.

thok do salo ko...

I have a feeling that he will get hanged. The case will definitely go to supreme court but it will get rejected and than only the president can pardon the accused. By the time, it goes to the president house, zardari will be long gone and we will have a new president. I doubt PMLN appointed president would give pardon to him.

I have a feeling that he will get hanged. The case will definitely go to supreme court but it will get rejected and than only the president can pardon the accused. By the time, it goes to the president house, zardari will be long gone and we will have a new president. I doubt PMLN appointed president would give pardon to him.

No sir, I don't feel like that. Had there been no Anti terrorism clauses he would have been free by now through a compromise with shahzeb's parents but now due to AT clauses even Shahzeb's parents pardon can not end up the case. I got a feeling from Shahzeb's mother's interview that they are ready for pardon for Allah ki Raaza and that will come once AT clause will be removed in subsequent court proceedings. And mind you that pardon will be through courtesy of immense pressure by powerful parents of Jatoi on Shahzeb's family.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom