What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

ok lets make khalisthan with lahore as a capital .then there will be no threat to sikhs .wt say red_baron ,,,,,,,,,,
btw dude this is India internal m88r and some of pakistan person like u never learn ,remmber wt ever our problem are but in battlefeild u will always come to face a indian not a sikh and this was all in 1984 its 2011,,,,,,,if u read newspaper u will learn there are sikhs in pakistan also and pakistan has make there life a hell they are being killed ,kidnapped ,forced religious change and it is in present ,so i think u have no right to blame india over sikh issue ,first see in ur backyard ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Actually, sikhs in Pakistan enjoy complete freedom from any sort of govt policy in all their religious centres. These places are managed, restored and run by sikhs. Only the money if provided by govt. How come I never came across all this problems relating to sikhs in Pakistan ? Because they don't exist........

Actually, sikhs in Pakistan enjoy complete freedom from any sort of govt policy in all their religious centres. These places are managed, restored and run by sikhs. Only the money if provided by govt. How come I never came across all this problems relating to sikhs in Pakistan ? Because they don't exist........

True, this is the reality of Khalistan supporters:

Indians lie about pro-Khalistan supporters demanding Pakistani Punjab as part of their land. I've never a pro-Khalistan supporter ever say that. Indians deliberately lie so that Pakistanis do not support the Khalistan movement or have any sympathies towards them, plain & simple. I would simply ignore the Indian trolls.

ya thread was made by Indian ...but By mistake i think Pakistan people are speaking in this thread ,my point was if u guys urself are not right why are u pointing other that they did wrong

So what's your point ? I'm not asking you to tell me who is posting, I can very well see that. I am asking as to why you guys are making it a Pak-bashing orgy ?

false flaggers are always welcome, its a satisfying experience to see their frustration seeping out through their flags...i really enjoy reading their post. They know that they are beating a dead horse hoping it will come live!!. foolish people:lol:

you are calling dead sikhs,dead horses?:disagree:

i think u have vision problem reading the wikipedia completely ,ignorance is not goin to help u in here

Family appeals for Sikh kidnapped in Pakistan - Channel 4 News

Kidnapped Sikhs Forced to Cut their Hair and Embrace Islam | The Chakra News

2 kidnapped Sikhs rescued in Khyber | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Slaughter Of Sikhs In Pakistan | The Sunday Leader

I can post you news far far far worse for the minorities in India than the minorities of Pakistan.
What you can post far far worse? Massacre of 200000 Hindus in 1971? Blasphemy law?

Because the minorities in Pakistan decided to leave for India in huge numbers,
Same BS, I am talking about post 1947.
which accounted for the huge % decrease. Also remember that Bangladesh also accounted for a high % of non-Muslim minorities, which is why the % of Muslims (which had decreased significantly after most Pakistani minorities left for India) of 1947 dropped even further after 1971, when East Pakistan became Bangladesh.
I am talking about West Pakistan. The Blasphemy law and else.

The Muslims have very very high birth rates where ever you go, which is why the Muslim population in India increased significantly after 1947. Non-Muslim minorities do not have such high birth rates.
What? Is this an argument here for increased minority in India and decreased in Pakistan?

The population of Pakistani & Indian Muslims is almost the same as well, let's start comparing the two :D
You wanna compare majority with minority? :lol: Let compare. How many Muslims killed in Pakistan since 1947 and how many in India. You cannot compare that because alone in Bangladesh too many you killed. So better see where you are.

Doesn't matter what I believe in haha. Although your government clearly believes Kashmir is the integral territory of India.
If it does not matter what you believe even to you than why talk? Why you said proudly that Pakistan took 45% of Kashmir?

When you support khalistan you did not say what baout Lahore being capital of it? When most of the Sikh lands are in Pakistan punjab now.

You're quoting a news report of 2 Sikhs getting kidnapped, in a country where a lot of Muslims are getting killed everyday. Do you want me to post the thousands of Indian Muslims, Sikhs, Christians & other minorities that are being killed in your country?

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others houses! Duh! How true!

:no:

So what's your point ? I'm not asking you to tell me who is posting, I can very well see that. I am asking as to why you guys are making it a Pak-bashing orgy ?

We are nt interested with u guys till u try to put ur leg in our m88r .and when we ask why u did put ur leg at 1 st point u teeling me we r doin pak-bashing orgy ........

Propagandu aticle onlee. Does not deserve serious consideration. :wave:

84 was a political backlash and not social or cultural.

You're quoting a news report of 2 Sikhs getting kidnapped, in a country where a lot of Muslims are getting killed everyday. Do you want me to post the thousands of Indian Muslims, Sikhs, Christians & other minorities that are being killed in your country?

Just replying to the claim by the poster that he never came across any problems with Sikhs in Pakistan.

You're quoting a news report of 2 Sikhs getting kidnapped, in a country where a lot of Muslims are getting killed everyday. Do you want me to post the thousands of Indian Muslims, Sikhs & other minorities that are being killed in your country?

Everyday? Can you give me some sources that says that Muslims are killed everyday? What about the stats from 1st April- 26th April, 2011? ;)

Back
Top Bottom