What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Hajaron Khwaishey aisi ki har khwaish pe dum nikle ;)

Isnt Pakistan the only country in Asia which has actually lost land mass after Independence. ?? ;)

Jigar mein dum nahin.. Hum kissi se Kam nahin .. lol

But didn't you lose part of your 'India' in the form of Pakistan in 1947 as well? Didn't India lose out almost 45% of Kashmir to Pakistan as well ;)?

Why you are talking about Muslims now talk about Dalits. That is big lie there is 10% jobs reserved for Muslim OBC in WB. what non-Muslims in Pakistan? Do not run away! What happened to the minorities in Pakistan since 1947? How much percentage it was than and now.

You talk about Sikh and others here but Sikhs got all high ranking positions in India since independence but being similar % Hindus in Pakistan h
as got nothing.

Sikhs in India 1.8%
Hindus in Pakistan 1.8%

Minorities in Pakistan chose to migrate to India after 1947 through their own choice. This accounted for the huge drop in the % of minorities in Pakistan post 1947. The ones left behind are employed in all fields of life, as well as in the Army, government, civil society, education, medicine & all other fields of life.

Calm down son, & take care of your 17000 poor farmers that commit suicide in 'Shining India' every year. I'm not mocking their deaths, it's tragic that such large numbers have to die every year through no fault of their own but difficult circumstances,
You are one sick guy! Really man have a life beyond India. No one ever posted anything low like that. Feel sorry for you.

but take care of your people first before lecturing Pakistan.
Now thats funny!!! But you talk about INDIA! :rofl: I love to post for people like you and Jana, Omar etc.

They are more than welcome to be part of Pakistani Punjab sure ;)

Most of India's fertile land will be gone, & there are already too many farmers that commit suicide in other parts of India every year.
khalistan extends to lahore, and their leaders have always considered india as stupid but Pakistan as an enemy,if khalistan is made pakistan would again disintegrate, now do you want that to happen. BAN THIS KHALISTANI GUY MODS.

khalistan extends to lahore, and their leaders have always considered india as stupid but Pakistan as an enemy,if khalistan is made pakistan would again disintegrate, now do you want that to happen. BAN THIS KHALISTANI GUY MODS.

As I said, Khalistan will always be welcomed to be part of Pakistani Punjab in Pakistan.

Minorities in Pakistan chose to migrate to India after 1947 through their own choice. This accounted for the huge drop in the % of minorities in Pakistan post 1947. The ones left behind are employed in all fields of life, as well as in the Army, government, civil society, education, medicine & all other fields of life.

Do not run away!! i am talking about minorities after 1947. just recently a Hindus died in Islamabad plane crash named as 'kafir'! On the other hand percentage of Muslims increased since independence. Latest US reports of 1971 war says what happened to Hindus in Bangladesh.

The funny thing is when you are staying in a glass house want to throw stones to others but we know what happens after that!!! :lol:

their empire might have existed in Pakistani punjab but they originated from indian punjab and thats their real homeland and the real khalsa

how can sikhs forget operation shudi karan 1984 (raping sikh women) that was aimed at altering sikh genetics ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes in fact it was almost more than half the fertile "Indus Valley"...which some claim as their land since neanderthal ages.

But Pakistanis support Khalistan thats a fact!!! Here is a false flag starting threads!!! I loved it. lol I think as capital they should choose Lahore because this was the capital of 'Maharaja of Lahore' Ranjit Singh.

Ranjitsingh.gif

yup pakistan has captured much land of punjab empire ,so when (if ever) khalisthan emerges it will emerge on pakistan soil and again pakistan divided in two countries

Do not run away!! i am talking about minorities after 1947. just recently a Hindus died in Islamabad plane crash named as 'kafir'! On the other hand percentage of Muslims increased since independence. Latest US reports of 1971 war says what happened to Hindus in Bangladesh.

The funny thing is when you are staying in a glass house want to throw stones to others but we know what happens after that!!!

Why do you say "Do not run away!!" after every post :lol:? I'm not :D

Anyways, some links for you:

Hindus in Pakistan:

Sikhs in Pakistan:

Christians in Pakistan:

their empire might have existed in Pakistani punjab but they originated from indian punjab and thats their real homeland and the real khalsa

how can sikhs forget operation shudi karan 1984 (raping sikh women) that was aimed at altering sikh genetics ??

OK than left Pakistani Punjab first, it was constituted most of Sikh lands. Left Lahore, it was the capital.

(raping sikh women)
BS!!! No one is comparable to you in that. You are a pure example of that!!! :lol:

dude dont u think u are making fun of urself in every khalisthan related topic ,there is no khalisthan and will be never ,there is india and always will be india so pls stop making fool out of u and become Indian patriot

Back
Top Bottom