What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Irrelevant. Your claim was that India couldn't capture an inch of Pakistan in '71. I just proved you wrong. Kargil was part of Pakistan as per ceasfire agreement (which is what Karachi Agreement 1949 was).

It wasn't Pakistan's, & your fellow Indian admitted it. You only regained your territory you had lost to Pakistan in the first place. You're contradicting yourself :tup:

Just like Pakistan sliced up 41% of the integral territory of yours ;)

Desperation peeks thru.. Kashmir was not a part of India when you annexed it matey.. Had you been not living in USA, I would have given some concession considering the kind of history is taught in Pakistan, but that doesnt apply to you. SO I guess you know the shaky ground you are on, and hence are trying to murky up the discussion with nonsense :D

Irrelevant. Your claim was that India couldn't capture an inch of Pakistan in '71. I just proved you wrong. Kargil was part of Pakistan as per ceasfire agreement (which is what Karachi Agreement 1949 was).

You are way too busy making a fool out of yourself to get his point. Technically whole of Kashmir is ours. Hence getting Kargil is getting our land back. Thats why I mentioned Karachi Agreement, trying to imply that it went to your possession through ceasefire agreement.

You are getting denser by the second.

This is the text taken from the Karachi Agreement 1949. I do not see "Kargil" mentioned in there anywhere:

The Karachi Agreement March 1949

It is claimed that this agreement was signed between the following:

1. Honourable Mushtaque Ahmed Gurmani, Minister without Portfolio, Government of Pakistan.

2. Sardar Mohammed Ibrahim Khan, the President of Azad Kashmir.

3. Choudhry Ghulam Abbas, Head of All Jammu and Kashmir Muslim Conference.

Text of the Agreement

A. Matters within the purview of the Government of Pakistan.

1. Defence (as modified under....).
2. Foreign policy of Azad Kashmir.
3. Negotiations with the United Nations Commission for India and
Pakistan.
4. Publicity in foreign countries and in Pakistan.
5. Co - ordination and arrangement of relief and rehabilitation of
refugees.
6. Co - ordination of publicity in connection with plebiscite.
7. All activities within Pakistan regarding Kashmir such as procurement
of food, civil supplies running of refugee camps and medical aid.
8. All affairs of Gilgit - Ladakh under the control of Political Agent.

B. Matters within the purview of Azad Kashmir Government.

1. Policy with regard to administration of AK territory.
2. General supervision of administration in AK territory.
3. Publicity with regard to the activities of the Azad Kashmir
Government and administration.
4. Advice to the honourable Minister without Portfolio with regard to negotiations with United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan.
5. Development of economic resources of AK territory.

C. Matters within the purview of the Muslim Conference.

1. Publicity with regard to plebiscite in the AK territory.
2. Field work and publicity in the Indian occupied area of the State.
3. Organisation of political activities in the AK territory and the
Indian occupied area of the State.
4. Preliminary arrangements in connection with the plebiscite.
5. Organisation for contesting the plebiscite.
6. Political work and publicity among the Kashmiri refugees in
Pakistan.
7. Advise the honourable minister without Portfolio with regard to the negotiations with the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan.

oh,khalistan movement rekindled? Good good. I wonder if dilair mehdi becomes prime minister of newly indipendant khalistam. The national anthem willbe 'turuk turuk tuk turuk turuk tuk . Turuk tiruk tuk. Tana naa

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

perfect...

It wasn't Pakistan's, & your fellow Indian admitted it. You only regained your territory you had lost to Pakistan in the first place. You're contradicting yourself :tup:
You are more dense than I thought. Here it is once again. Tabulated for you. Read S L O W L Y.

1. Whole of Kashmir is ours because the ruler acceded Kashmir to India.

2. But before accession Pakistan had captured certain parts of independent Kashmir.

3. Ceasefire agreement allowed Pakistan to retain these parts.

4. However, although the possession is of Pakistan's, de jure ownership continues to be ours.

5. Thus capturing Kargil was repossession of land that is de jure ours, but de facto yours.

Your post #775 is just a statement that lists apparent land disputes. Was there a hidden question that you are expecting to be answered?

Post # 775 is the brutal exposition of your Indian poster's Post # 771.

:cheers:

These are the territorial disputes of India with its neighbors:

1. 2001 Indian–Bangladeshi border conflict
2. Aksai Chin
3. Arunachal Pradesh
4. Demchok
5. Depsang Plains
6. Dohogram
7. Feni River
8. Indo-Bangladesh enclaves
9. Kalapani River
10. Kalapani, disputed territory
11. Kashmir conflict
12. Kori Creek
13. Langpih
14. Maliku Atoll
15. Narcondam Island
16. New Moore / South Talpatti
17. Sir Creek
18. Susta
19. Tin Bigha Corridor
20. Trans-Karakoram Tract
21. Great Rann of Kutch
22. Little Rann of Kutch

Pakistan's territorial disputes with its 'neighbor':

1. Kashmir conflict
2. Durand Line (odd one out, from the Afghan side)
3. Great Rann of Kutch
4. Little Rann of Kutch
5. Kori Creek
6. Trans-Karakoram Tract

The point is you sent the militants first and still doing it.

And I think Pakistan has issues with every neighbor except for China to which you guys have sold out.

This is the text taken from the Karachi Agreement 1949. I do not see "Kargil" mentioned in there anywhere:
That is not the whole text of the Agreement. And no you will not find the mention of Kargil there. Demarcation was being done on watershed principle, mostly, and on the basis of location points.

You remember wrong. Kargil was first Pakistani territory according to Karachi Agreement 1949. It was captured by India in 1965. Twice. First it was returned under UNMOGIP agreement and the second time it was returned under Tashkand agreement in 1966. It was then recaptured in 1971.

First lie exposed :oops::

Untitled-2.jpg

The red line ^^^ is the 1949 Cease Fire Line, & the Line accepted by the Karachi Agreement 1949. As you can quite easily see, the blue rectangular box 'Kargil' ^^^ is inside Indian territory, not Pakistan.

What can one expect from shameless Indian liars like yourself? :cheers:

First lie exposed :oops::

Untitled-2.jpg

The red line ^^^ is the 1949 Cease Fire Line, & the Line accepted by the Karachi Agreement 1949. As you can quite easily see, the blue rectangular box 'Kargil' ^^^ is inside Indian territory, not Pakistan.

What can one expect from shameless Indian liars? :cheers:
You do realise that Kargil is a district and stretches northward.

It's hilarious that no Indian here seems capable of answering Post # 775.

LOL too brutal for me to handle ..

You weren't able to give a straight reply for why your gentle man Jinnah sent militants into Kashmir like a coward instead of soldiers. . You are giving a list of India's territorial disputes instead. Try to comprehend the question first. Then you can take pride in your intellect.

LOL too brutal for me to handle ..

You weren't able to give a straight reply for why your gentle man Jinnah sent thugs to fight the Indian army instead of fighting face to face. You are giving a list of India's territorial disputes instead. Try to comprehend the question first. Then you can take pride in your intellect.

This is what you said before:

Thats because your hate filled nation started showing its true face even before establishing her self. The King ceded Kashmir to India after Mr.Jinnah the trustworthy gentleman sent tribal terrorists to fight just like you guys do now. I seriously doubt Pakistan would have been any different even if Jinnah had lived any longer.

Now exposing your argument one by one:

The King ceded Kashmir to India

No international body accepts your article of accession, because it quite simply didn't happen, & Kashmir is disputed territory. It's quite unbelievable as to how brainwashed you are by propaganda.

It doesn't matter if Jinnah sent his forces first, you forged a document to grab hold of a land that didn't belong to you, which instigated Jinnah to send troops there. You also sent your forces first into Hyderabad Daccan & Junagarh.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Actually it shows southern part of Kargil within India.

Where does the map show Kargil inside Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom