What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

The onus of the proof lies on you & Bangladesh, not Pakistan. It was Bangladesh that made charges against Pakistan that were never substantiated. If you read Sarmila Bose's book who witnessed the 1971 war first hand, you would know that the rapes were a fabrication of Bangladesh & India after the war, along with the 3 million figure :cheers:

their are thousands of people who witnessed 1971 war first hand

if an article is more credible for you so i can post hundred like that which can show you your real face :cheers:

I thought Pakistan making fool of people from Azad Kashmir by calling it independent

Even press is not free their

just make sure they are independent (in reality) not on paper

Kahte hai hame sharm aana chahiye

Just like soo chuhe khake billi haj ko chali :lol:

Kashmiris in AJK freely express their views of an independent Kashmir nation, independent from Pakistan & India without getting jailed for it. Trying doing that in Indian Kashmir :cheers:

Kashmiris in AJK freely express their views of an independent Kashmir nation, independent from Pakistan & India without getting jailed for it. Trying doing that in Indian Kashmir :cheers:

You mean a pro independence AJK resident can go to Islamabad and make a speech favoring secession? Or is it the Prime Minister of AJK who has to go to Isloo to swear allegiance to Pakistan as a pre condition to be appointed a PM ...

I think you have your India - Pakistan mixed up..

What do we have here ?? a closet Indian ?? :rofl:

their are thousands of people who witnessed 1971 war first hand

if an article is more credible for you so i can post hundred like that which can show you your real face :cheers:

As I said, India & Bangladesh fabricated a lot of the history at the time by fabricating lies & false accusations, none of which were proven of course. It doesn't matter if you bring a thousand people who give their fabricated stories, because their false accusations have not been verified or substantiated.

Kashmiris in AJK freely express their views of an independent Kashmir nation, independent from Pakistan & India without getting jailed for it.

:lol:

This is getting hilarious

Skeptic said:
Infact, the pre condition for holding ANY office in so called Azad Kashmir is to swear to an Oath :

I will remain loyal to the country and the cause of accession of the State of Jammu and Kashmir to Pakistan
This applies to positions from president, Prime minister, Minister, Speaker, MPs , MLCs etc.

Additionally, (2) No person or political party in Azad Jammu and Kashmir shall be permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or detrimental to, the ideology of the State’s accession to Pakistan.

Link:http://www.ajkassembly.gok.pk/AJK_Interim_Constitution_Act_1974.pdf (Official Constitution of so called Azad KAshmir)

This essentially means any pro-independence group will not be allowed to be established or survive on Pakistani specially Kashmiri land. Even a group supporting accession to India will not be allowed.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/6010-kashmir-news-discussions-1012.html#post1138638

Have you forgotten about the politicians who were supporting India over pakistan in cricket world cup. What happened to them????????:azn:

Bilal is right.. What is however a proven and established fact is that India split Pakistan into 2. Rest all is a smokescreen around it..

like this one ???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean a pro independence AJK resident can go to Islamabad and make a speech favoring secession? Or is it the Prime Minister of AJK who has to go to Isloo to swear allegiance to Pakistan as a pre condition to be appointed a PM ...

I think you have your India - Pakistan mixed up..

What do we have here ?? a closet Indian ?? :rofl:

Yes, there are a lot of Kashmiris in Pakistan that openly talk about an independent Kashmir without getting jailed. I personally know some such Kashmiris as well. The affairs of AJK are completely separate from the rest of Pakistan, because as I said, it is an autonomous region, not part of Pakistan.

This post was lost in the trolling. Waiting eagerly for bilal's reply

Kashmiris in AJK freely express their views of an independent Kashmir nation, independent from Pakistan & India without getting jailed for it.

Skeptic said:
Infact, the pre condition for holding ANY office in so called Azad Kashmir is to swear to an Oath :

I will remain loyal to the country and the cause of accession of the State of Jammu and Kashmir to Pakistan
This applies to positions from president, Prime minister, Minister, Speaker, MPs , MLCs etc.

Additionally, (2) No person or political party in Azad Jammu and Kashmir shall be permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or detrimental to, the ideology of the State’s accession to Pakistan.

Link:http://www.ajkassembly.gok.pk/AJK_Interim_Constitution_Act_1974.pdf (Official Constitution of so called Azad KAshmir)

This essentially means any pro-independence group will not be allowed to be established or survive on Pakistani specially Kashmiri land. Even a group supporting accession to India will not be allowed.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/6010-kashmir-news-discussions-1012.html#post1138638

like this one ???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As long as people are not violently protesting, people can express their views freely if done in a peaceful way & does not threaten the security of a region. Remind me what happened when Arundhati Roy claimed "Kashmir was not part of India"? Didn't she get charged with sedition for saying that? :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

The AJK has its independent constitution, they can write whatever they want in it. Pakistan's constitution is not applicable to them. Obviously they have their loyalties with Pakistan, & have great love towards it, which is why they believe in the accession of J&K to Pakistan & wrote that in their constitution. They formed their constitution independently from Pakistan, & they can write whatever they want in it. Who are you to tell what they should or shouldn't write?

Bilal is right.. What is however a proven and established fact is that India split Pakistan into 2. Rest all is a smokescreen around it..

LOL You guys are completely undoing him. At least give him a chance. :laugh:

Yes, & the 'other half' is sending illegal immigrants into your states, & has been a source of Islamic insurgency movements in your country according to your own agencies.

Back
Top Bottom