What's new

The J-10s are coming ...in months

Thank Allah for this great news...Where will these jest be placed my guess they will be placed in sargodha while it is confirmed that F-16 Block52+ will be at Jacobabad...while some F-16A/B will shift to Karachi to defend against Mig-29 at Jamnagar and Su-30 at Pune

Hi,

I guess yopu missed the news---the SU 30 are now stationed at or around srinagar air base---frontline airbase.

H Khan on PakDef just said that the first FC-20s will arrive late 2009 or early 2010.

Where are the JF-17s that flew last time, which was just days away from delivering.

What J10s are they? J10a or J10b? i hope that we wait and buy only J10b which is truly a 4.5 gen bird. no need to haste it would be waste of resources. india will never dare to attack becz we have other strategic options to reply, take my words for it.

so hold ur horses and let j10b come to inventory not the j10a-unless the option of returning them back to China untill the j10b arrives-i know i am being absurd

sir Murad said next 12hours....if the news does come through i can't wait for the explosion of activity that will take place on this forum and alot of rumours would be cleared such as will they be J-10A or J-10Bs etc.

Hi

I dont think that Mr. Zardari has guts and balls to make any deal in his visit to China regarding to J-10a or B or High altitudes Radar Sam systems or military equipment. He only knows how to fill his ******* Pocket with Money and filled his Swiss accounts.

He is just an *** .............................. you know better what will come in the blank field.

This is a forum where lot of nationalites visit, why do you want to vent your personal dislikes on your nations premier in such a forum. He is elected constitutionally, you need to learn to live with the majority's decision.

Where as nothing surprises me in the context of PAF China relationship, the time line appears to be wrong. We have not signed a contract yet. It should take us 2-3 yrs from contract to delivery. Why are we in such a hurry. I still feel that we should wait for FC 20. The real question is can we afford to?
Araz

Somebody said that Su-30 are at Srinagar ..Yes they are but only 6 similarly there are 6 a Bikanair but majority is still at :hitwall:Gawalior and Pune.....we need F-16 at Karachi to defend against the ones at Pune... If they Fc-20 come this year as they will be InshAllah they can be oved to sargodha and atleast one sqaud of F-16's should be sent to Karachi:sniper:

My guess
by end of this year we will have

18 FC-20 (Sarghodha)
44 F-16 (Sarghodha,Karachi) we have 42 of them currently + 2 in US
18+ JF-17 (Peshawar) we have 10 of them currently

Note I am using Peace time locations not War time locations
36 FC-20 :china:
Divided in two Squadrons at Sargodha

18 F-16 C+/D+:usflag:
they will be placed at Jacobabad as we r supposed to put them away from other jets

44-60 F-16A/B :usflag:
They will be divided in three sqaudrons or may be four if get our remaining F-16's from USN. Two sqaudrons will be placed at Karachi while the third at Ashorkot.

50+ JF-17:pakistan:
They will be divided into three squadrons ,two at peshawar while the third at Ashorkot. we wont have 250 till 2015:taz:

55 F-7PG:china:
Divided in 3 squads currently. 2 r at Quetta while the third is at Ashorkot

60+ Mirage ROSE
There are 4 squads divided between 2 at Ashor kot 1 at Sargodha and 1 at Karachi

The remainng F-7P's and Mirages will be working in last days of there service lives, The last F-7P will be moved from Mianwali

I say get em, the sooner we lose our dependency from the Americans the sooner we'll win back some of our freedoms!

Note I am using Peace time locations not War time locations
36 FC-20 :china:
Divided in two Squadrons at Sargodha

18 F-16 C+/D+:usflag:
they will be placed at Jacobabad as we r supposed to put them away from other jets

44-60 F-16A/B :usflag:
They will be divided in three sqaudrons or may be four if get our remaining F-16's from USN. Two sqaudrons will be placed at Karachi while the third at Ashorkot.

50+ JF-17:pakistan:
They will be divided into three squadrons ,two at peshawar while the third at Ashorkot. we wont have 250 till 2015:taz:

55 F-7PG:china:
Divided in 3 squads currently. 2 r at Quetta while the third is at Ashorkot

60+ Mirage ROSE
There are 4 squads divided between 2 at Ashor kot 1 at Sargodha and 1 at Karachi

The remainng F-7P's and Mirages will be working in last days of there service lives, The last F-7P will be moved from Mianwali
0 FC-20s, 20 JF-17s, not sure about the number of F-16s. Just being realistic. Especially about the FC-20s

Did we not just get the news that FC-20 are coming this year on soft loan..the GOP has already accepted...just look at PAKDEF.. there is thread here too abt them...maybe not 36 but atleast 18 definately in 1 year..Abt the F-16C+ ACM is going to US soon for the first one being rolled out

Back
Top Bottom