What's new

The Issue Of Blasphemy | PKKH.tv

Many times you guys speak contradictory stuffs. :lol:

q phir se zabit naee howa ......first man and women to bata do ab hindu ka aur hindu nam kis ne diya hahhaha:rofl:

Many times you guys speak contradictory stuffs. :lol:

plus uss time ki population bhi bata do mugals k time ,at the time of qasim and at the time of so called dravidian hindu :lol:

population also counts :woot:

q phir se zabit naee howa ......first man and women to bata do ab hindu ka aur hindu nam kis ne diya hahhaha:rofl:

I already gave your answer in the past, I am not a rattu popat to repeat it.

I bet most Indians read these kind of threads with a grin on their face. This is the level of our "enemy":lol:

No Sir you don't if you have that right than we have right to hit back and hit back really very hard which those who insult our religion and PROPHET SAW will not like but we will love to do it

Sorry mate. Respect is given, not taken.
We all have many Muslim friends, and I respect them for the people they are.
But if someone wants respect for their religion with a threat - then you are going to be offended by the same people who otherwise might respect you.

As regards to blasphemy, unless (some)Muslims learn to respect other's religion as well, their religion will not be respected. You will not hit back at anyone, unless you call killing other Muslims as hitting back. By all means, burn down Lahore, for that is all you can do.

I thank god, most Indian Muslims are far more humane and right minded than most Pakistani Muslims - they seem to be going the Taliban way.

AS MUSLIMS WE DO'NT INSULT OTHERS RESPECTED PERSONALITIES AND WILL NOT ALLOW SOME ONE INSULTING OUR RESPECTED PERSONALITIES . YOU ABUSE OUR PROPHET (P.B.UH) WE WILL NOT ABUSE YOUR PROPHET IN RETURN .
BUT THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING IN RESPONSE TO THE BLASPHEMERS FOR THEIR BLASPHEMY . YOU INSULT OUR BELOVED PROPHET (P.B.UH) YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT . . . . SIMPLE AS THAT

As a matter if fact if you try to make others pay then Islam will stop growing through conversions.

The reason why Islam spread was because Muhammad was a very tolerant and kind person. Even if someone abused him or hurt him, he won them over by his persistent love and humility not by threat of violence.

If you think threat of violence will stop the others, you are wrong. It will only make others hate you more and act against you. You would be going exactly opposite to the way Muhammad spread Islam. And the results will also be opposite.

As a matter if fact if you try to make others pay then Islam will stop growing through conversions.

The reason why Islam spread was because Muhammad was a very tolerant and kind person. Even if someone abused him or hurt him, he won them over by his persistent love and humility not by threat of violence.

If you think threat of violence will stop the others, you are wrong. It will only make others hate you more and act against you. You would be going exactly opposite to the way Muhammad spread Islam. And the results will also be opposite.

You are damn right Sir !
Par jo Laton ke bhoot hain unka hal yehi hai

I think it has slowed down significantly.

The Muslims are still breeding. But that's mainly organic growth. Unsustainable with their economics.
The Christians have lost their hold on the tribal belt with the Maoist uprisings.
Love Jihad etc. is really few and far in between.
The Madrassas and the Masses/Chappel sessions continue.
But today economics talks.
India is no longer a poor country.
And the Muslims and Christians are not really the richest.

Brutal, but that's my take.

Well conversions to Christianity had elements of economic lure, but i dont think conversions to Islam ever had that - primarily because Muslims in India were on the whole economically worse off than the Hindus, while the Christians were better off.

So i can understand that conversions to Christianity have lost some of the shine that they had earlier. Even in tribal areas, things are not as easy as they used to be.

You are still overestimating the prosperity in India. There is an unbelievable chasm between Urban and Rural areas in many states like UP/Bihar/NE/Odisha/WB. Dont think MH or NCR as your guideline.

I think for the rural people to be better off it will still take 10 years more.

So why, if at all, have conversions to Islam reduced?

Back
Top Bottom