What's new

The Issue Of Blasphemy | PKKH.tv

That is cheap don't recycle jokes twice in one day. ;)

No, the people who were executed were not Muslims.

474474 is not talking about the contents of Sahih al-Bukhari, but the fact that there is a huge gap between what was supposed to have occurred and said during the time of the prophet and what actually written down some centuries later. Bukhari compiled his collection 200 years after the death of the prophet. In the following centuries his work was commented on by several Islamic scholars, indicating it came more popularised for the masses around this time.

Now, the question arises: how did millions of Muslims practised Islam between 700 and 1000, when the canonical collections were not accessible at this time, they were not collected yet, and certainly not available for all the Muslims that were dispersed on three continents, in an era where book printing was not invented yet? It's a fair question.

Islam is always growing sir. But only in numbers sir. Remember sir there are other religions and they far outnumber Islam and the more your brand of Islam grows, the resentment grows along with it sir. It is not good for Muslims sir.

As for the 1000 years, although the number and the history is questionable, remember how you lost sir and how you dont rule it now sir. Your days of "winning" are over sir, now its time to lose sir.

We never really lost, do you celebrate independence from mughal day? No.
Like all empires of that sort, i got decayed from the inside and died a natural death, and when it was weak, the birits struck the final blow.
So no saffron heroism involeved, sorry to burst your ego(personally i have no respect for mughals)

Sir you forgot sir, sir.

Sir you will lose sir.

1400 years, still here and kicking.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are still large muslim populations libing a better life than you.

If you think you're so strong, stop sending bla and ttp and openly declare war on Saudi turkey malaysia indonesia pakistan UAE egypt at once and we'll see who loses

Its actually around 22,000 nukes versus 100 odd and not 3000 versus 100 as I earlier mentioned..

only india thinks like that, so no you dont have 22,000 nukes

i dont see britain france china russia using their nukes to please india

India will vanish in moments the day it declares war with Islam. You will have no supporters, mark my words.
In fact Muslims will have support from all the good human beings around the world regardless of religion.

474474 is not talking about the contents of Sahih al-Bukhari, but the fact that there is a huge gap between what was supposed to have occurred and said during the time of the prophet and what actually written down some centuries later. Bukhari compiled his collection 200 years after the death of the prophet. In the following centuries his work was commented on by several Islamic scholars, indicating it came more popularised for the masses around this time.

Now, the question arises: how did millions of Muslims practised Islam between 700 and 1000, when the canonical collections were not accessible at this time, they were not collected yet, and certainly not available for all the Muslims that were dispersed on three continents, in an era where book printing was not invented yet? It's a fair question.

Explained better than me. well said.

You may win him over. He may just be pleasantly surprised at what for him is a statistical outlier (though frankly, to date, not ONE Muslim friend has ever tried to convert me - not ONE!).

But does that mean that won over/pleasantly surprised person will convert?

At the end of the day, we are not asking for the moon or the stars man.

We are simply asking for civility, mutual respect, non interference, and tolerance.

Something taken for granted everywhere else with other faiths.

We dont just show up at your door and ask you to convert. If someone shows some curiosity or doubts then

This thread gives enough proof that Islam is "Religion of Peace"

1400 years, still here and kicking.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are still large muslim populations libing a better life than you.

If you think you're so strong, stop sending bla and ttp and openly declare war on Saudi turkey malaysia indonesia pakistan UAE egypt at once and we'll see who loses

5000 years here and still kicking ...
true but its all stolen wealth from india.. so you accept you are thieves..
saudi is an important ally and no one is going to declare war on them from india... mal, ind are also important friends for india.
palk is the only black sheep here.
And btw, if all of them attack india at one, they will lose big time.

saudi is an important ally and no one is going to declare war on them from india... mal, ind are also important friends for india.

Even Nationalism has its limits. :rolleyes:
As always Bhartis over estimating their military force. All those toys are not even in your inventory yet and somehow you guys have the audacity to run your dumb mouths. The Saudis alone have better weapons than you and unlike you guys their weapons are actually in their inventory and secondly Saudis are not your allies LOL you are living in a dreamer world sure they gave up 2 people to you guys but that was to apply pressure on Pakistan to back away from Iran not anything to do with Bharat.

Now I will leave because this thread has gone to hell and I am still wondering why everyone is calling each other sir.

There you have it folks, a classic example of Indians brainfart!
Seriously wtf are you talking about?

Even Nationalism has its limits. :rolleyes:
As always Bhartis over estimating their military force. All those toys are not even in your inventory yet and somehow you guys have the audacity to run your dumb mouths. The Saudis alone have better weapons than you and unlike you guys their weapons are actually in their inventory and secondly Saudis are not your allies LOL you are living in a dreamer world sure they gave up 2 people to you guys but that was to apply pressure on Pakistan to back away from Iran not anything to do with Bharat.

Now I will leave because this thread has gone to hell and I am still wondering why everyone is calling each other sir.

The only thing is Saudis dont have is combat experience and seasoning by fire is something that no toy can provide.

Like all empires of that sort, i got decayed from the inside and died a natural death, and when it was weak, the birits struck the final blow.
So no saffron heroism involeved, sorry to burst your ego(personally i have no respect for mughals)

Sorry dont they teach about the Marathas treating the last Mughal kings like their serfs in your history books ? I guess they teach you that the evil Brits came one day defeated the Mughals and started ruling India. Is that it ?

Let me tell you the true history...the Mughals under Aurangazeb were harassed by a little known Maratha chieftain that he decided to go to Deccan to teach him a lesson. He came with his massive infantry hoping to crush the Maratha chieftain..but the wily maratha did not go to a face-to-face, full on war with the Mughals and instead started a guerilla warfare against the Mughals. This war went on for 27 years and at the end of it, the once might Aurangazeb went to Delhi defeated, distraught and dejected drained off his financial resources and started the decline of the Mughal empire. That chieftain was called Shivaji and his empire then made the Mughals their pimps and were the defacto rulers of Hindustan until they were defeated in a decisive battle at Panipat by the Afghans. The Brits then came in, defeated the Marathas and then the rest is history.

So ofcourse a lot of "Saffron heroism" was involved. ;)

Sorry dont they teach about the Marathas treating the last Mughal kings like their serfs in your history books ? I guess they teach you that the evil Brits came one day defeated the Mughals and started ruling India. Is that it ?

Let me tell you the true history...the Mughals under Aurangazeb were harassed by a little known Maratha chieftain that he decided to go to Deccan to teach him a lesson. He came with his massive infantry hoping to crush the Maratha chieftain..but the wily maratha did not go to a face-to-face, full on war with the Mughals and instead started a guerilla warfare against the Mughals. This war went on for 27 years and at the end of it, the once might Aurangazeb went to Delhi defeated, distraught and dejected drained off his financial resources and started the decline of the Mughal empire. That chieftain was called Shivaji and his empire then made the Mughals their pimps and were the defacto rulers of Hindustan until they were defeated in a decisive battle at Panipat by the Afghans. The Brits then came in, defeated the Marathas and then the rest is history.

So ofcourse a lot of "Saffron heroism" was involved. ;)

something some paratha paratha what?
I've never read any mughal history books in my life. In my school they only taught british and arab history. Why would they?

Back
Top Bottom