What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

5 years??? I give 1 years to bring Vietnam down to its knees, combine water blockage and diversion or even better flooding an area that it shouldn't be...maybe we wont be able to dry up the river by at least a great panic to scare them hell out of sh1t.

if you underestimate Chinese civil engineering...just watch the Great Canal that Chinese people dig from north to south. I bet we can do better with machinery and satellite imaging of the terrain and a good planning.

Oh my chinese the big daddy?? is that is what being fed to u guys these days??where will u divert rivers?? into ur @$$ ...Chinese civil engg can construct a dam but how can it stoop a river from flowing?? it can just stop the flow for few weeks and do u know the costs??millions of acres chinese lands under water.so if u want to stop vietnam water for 6 monts or 1 year whole china will be under water..God u guys cant even control the floods as its happens every year and u BIG MOUTH here of stopping the river..Gzeez ur so dumb..Now i understand Y chinese can never invent and also copy paste..

China can never attack any neighbour on east side because they will be always fear of USA. USA is 50 year ahead than China in defence capability. :coffee:

USA has 9 bases (Air force/Navy) near China mainland.

Japan - 6
South Korea - 2
Singapore - 1

+ They have 10-15 more bases in Indian Ocean, Bahrain, UAE, Oman, Quatar, Kuwait. I am not considering Taiwan, Philippines base which they can use anytime.

They have 11 Super aircraft carrier with 500-1,000 F-15,F-18,F-22 and Apache and other attack helicopter. China has 0 CBG.

US has 11 Amphibious assault ships. China has 0.
US has 1,000+ 4.5th and 5th Generation Fighter Jets, China has 0

China will be sitting duck once US start using their bases near China. I am not even considering their own country bases :lol:

China can never attack any neighbour on east side because they will be always fear of USA. USA is 50 year ahead than China in defence capability. :coffee:
Since when does the subservient speak for its master?

Read again if you know how to read, I said about East China and not India and Indian Ocean. We don't need US to fight against China. We have independent diplomacy. US don't have any base in India mainland or Island. When you attack India, We will fight on own. We have capability to face China. We are master of our own destiny :wave:

But If you attack, Your neighbours on east side, be ready to face US. Your neighbours might be weak compare with you, so they need help. Nothing is wrong in that. Isn't it ? But you can't do anything in Vietnam as they will repeat earlier history, if you remember. They are brave guerilla fighter with best experience :sniper:

My post was to show you the light, So that you don't over-estimate yourself. :rofl:

China can't do anything except blah blah. :blah::blah:

lol when you can't come up with a reply you resort to personal attacks. is it a written rule in your red little book ??? lol look at your friends (allies) north Korea and pakistan.

LOL...... you are so powerless you can't even take back the Paracels...... keep deluding yourself jungle tribe....... you can never be like us -- the great Han Chinese! :)

And watching these two third world holes seething with envy at China's wealth and power, cooking up dirty plots against us, just makes me laugh out loud :rofl:

Wo wo bro NO racial slurs Plz ..Wats so bad about being jungle tribe..wats so special in being HAN??
Frogs, snakes, scorpions, live octopus,rats, street dogs, and what not hans eat them all..see it doesnot require a sec to get racial..

And regarding ur wealth and power i pee on that..All u ppl are is a dirty stinky nation thats it nothing more..wait more a decade or 2 we will have more money that u..
The fact is china USA's slave it cannot do anything which will anger Uncle sam..cause half ur economy is is US markets, u hold trilion $ bonds so if u piss sam he will either default paying back loans or simply print $'s and pay u back and with in 2 days vietnam will be richer than u guys ..there will be chaos in china, riots will spread even without blocking ur waters..

We should sell Brahmos to our Vietnamese friend as soon as possible. In next 2 years, We can send 1 CBG in South china sea if required. If China will do any misadventure there, They will meet their destiny sooner than later. :agree:

China is over confidence. They failed to defeat Vietnam long back.

China is claiming all south china sea as their part even close to Vietnam. What a crap. :lol:

South_China_Sea.jpg

Read again if you know how to read, I said about East China and not India and Indian Ocean. We don't need US to fight against China. We have independent diplomacy. US don't have any base in India mainland or Island. When you attack India, We will fight on own. We have capability to face China. We are master of our own destiny :wave:

But If you attack, Your neighbours on east side, be ready to face US. Your neighbours might be weak compare with you, so they need help. Nothing is wrong in that. Isn't it ? But you can't do anything in Vietnam as they will repeat earlier history, if you remember. They are brave guerilla fighter with best experience :sniper:

My post was to show you the light, So that you don't over-estimate yourself. :rofl:

China can't do anything except blah blah. :blah::blah:
HA HA HA look at the Indians bragging about how great their colonial master the Anglo is. Don't make my laugh about how you will "fight on your own". You and I both know that is typical Indian dishonesty. Indians are sh*t scared of China and want USA to be strong and protect them. :lol:

Han Chinese laugh at USA and its running dogs. We have enough nukes for everybody. India will get its share too. :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

HA HA HA look at the Indians bragging about how great their colonial master the Anglo is. Don't make my laugh about how you will "fight on your own". You and I both know that is typical Indian dishonesty. Indians are sh*t scared of China and want USA to be strong and protect them. :lol:

Han Chinese laugh at USA and its running dogs. We have enough nukes for everybody. India will get its share too. :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html
But Rich Chinese won't use Nuke to fight, they won't waste their precious life for some damn poor and low IQ like you :sick:

Why they wanna die for some damn poor like you when they have to work hard to earn lots of money in order to have better life ?? wake up poor boy :no:

HA HA HA, Do i need to remind you how great Japs were ?? How they treated you ? Still, you were taking Aid from Japanese for many many years. Don't make me laugh. :lol::lol: Don't give too much importance. It will be worth 0.

We have enough nuke to turn China into stone age if you use against us. We don't have many enemies. So, Our Nuke will only for few location. Be sure, on that..........

Continue your blah blah as you are not capable of anything. :blah:

Don't eye the dogs outside your country. Eat those which are inside your own border. :wave:

What does matter 3600 or 360 ???

100 Nuke can completely destroy top 20 cities of China. Yes, China can destroy whole Asia. But we can destroy whole China. We will never lose the war if China use nuke against India.

Only China can threaten to use nuke and kill millions of people. It shows their humanity. Great going. :tup:

The US supercarriers indeed has the supreme rule in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

However, fighting in China's own backyard is a different story.

LOL....... Vietnam and India are still hurting from PLA lessons in 1962, 1979, 1984 and 1988.

Now these third world holes want a re-match against China?

Our nukes will make sure they NEVER become a threat again.

The US supercarriers indeed has the supreme rule in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

However, fighting in China's own backyard is a different story.

You have 3600 Nuke as per HongWu. You don't need to worry. He already said, China will destroy all with nuke.

What does it matter if US has 11 CBG + 11 LCD/CPD + 1,000 4.5th gen. fighter jets ? You can use 100 nuke :tup:

Launch 20 nuke missile against India, Vietnam and kill all. Chapter closed. :tup:

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Now these third world holes want a re-match against China?

Our nukes will make sure they NEVER become a threat again.

Thank you !! I expected this only from Chinese people.

Sure, You can launch 1,000 nuke and kill billion of human being in India, Vietnam and Japan, Korea or whatever you want. All chapter will be closed for 100 years. Good luck. :tup:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom