What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

You have 3600 Nuke as per HongWu. You don't need to worry. He already said, China will destroy all with nuke.

What does it matter if US has 11 CBG + 11 LCD/CPD + 1,000 4.5th gen. fighter jets ? You can use 100 nuke :tup:

Launch 20 nuke missile against India, Vietnam and kill all. Chapter closed. :tup:

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Thank you !!

Sure, You can launch 1,000 nuke and kill billion of human being in India, Vietnam and Japan, Korea or whatever you want. All chapter will be closed for 100 years. Good luck. :tup:

The existence of our nukes is to ensure a MAD with US if they launch the first nuclear attack on our soil.

The aircraft carriers are conventional weapons, and we do have a good number of conventional weapons to destroy if it tries to get close within the range of our coastline.

LOL....... Vietnam and India are still hurting from PLA lessons in 1962, 1979, 1984 and 1988.

Now these third world holes want a re-match against China?

Our nukes will make sure they NEVER become a threat again.
So can the damn poor and low IQ like you have a right to provoke NUke war or not ?? Or only rich CHinese have that right ??tell me why must they do it instead of enjoy a luxury life ??

Only the damn poor like you wish to die like 'hero' instead of die in hungry or die in Tienanmen square, wake up boy :P

The existence of our nukes is to ensure a MAD with US if they launch the first nuclear attack on our soil.

The aircraft carriers are conventional weapons, and we do have a good number of conventional weapons to destroy if it tries to get close within the range of our coastline.

You read again, Few Chinese like HongWu said many times, They will use nuke against India, Vietnam, Japan and will destroy everything. HonhWu had posted 100 times about 3600 nuke stockpiles and said same thing everyday.

When you say, You will destroy everything with 1,000 nuke again and again, Nothing left to talk. Isn't it ?

We are not capable to face 100 nuke attack, How we will face 1,000 ??

LOL....... Vietnam and India are still hurting from PLA lessons in 1962, 1979, 1984 and 1988.

Now these third world holes want a re-match against China?

Our nukes will make sure they NEVER become a threat again.

Killing a chicken with a bull knife, and we don't need to use nukes against the third world nations.

You read again, Few Chinese like HongWu said many times, They will use nuke against India, Vietnam, Japan and will destroy everything. HonhWu had posted 100 times about 3600 nuke stockpiles and said same thing everyday.

When you say, You will destroy everything with 1,000 nuke again and again, Nothing left to talk. Isn't it ?

We are not capable to face 100 nuke attack, How we will face 1,000 ??

Well, he is not the person who makes the final decision. :coffee:

Killing a chicken with a bull knife, and we don't need to use nukes against the third world nations.
in fact: the poor like you have No right to provoke Nuke war , Rich Chinese won't let poor CHinese take away their luxury life , and we will support weapon to Rich CHinese( if they need ) to kill all 'Rebel ' thinking about Nuke war :lol:

Well, he is not the person who makes the final decision. :coffee:

Then tell him to talk with some sense. He only uses one thing everyday "We have 3600 nuke stockpiles and we will destroy everyone "

I never seen any american or Russian talking like this even they have much more capability. Only Few Chinese talk like this even when they don't have any major advantage.

Then tell him to talk with some sense. He only uses one thing everyday "We have 3600 nuke stockpiles and we will destroy everyone "

Yup tie up some of the nukes around him and throw him from across the border or cannon him from some antique artillery gun. Its high time...

atleast PDF will be relieved
:agree:

in fact: the poor like you have No right to provoke Nuke war , Rich Chinese won't let poor CHinese take away their luxury life , and we will support weapon to Rich CHinese( if they need ) to kill all 'Rebel ' thinking about Nuke war :lol:

Well, i am from the upper middle class family in Shanghai, not from some dirty slumdog who lives in Hanoi. :lol:

]Then tell him to talk with some sense. He only uses one thing everyday "We have 3600 nuke stockpiles and we will destroy everyone "[/B]

I never seen any american or Russian talking like this even they have much more capability. Only Few Chinese talk like this even when they don't have any major advantage.

LOL ! Does he look like HongWu's dad to you ?

Check the Internet comments from YouTube.

Well, i am from upper middle class family in Shanghai, not some dirty slumdogs who lives in Hanoi. :lol:

i rather live in Hanoi than the worlds most polluted country aka China and Shanghai is fighting with Beijing who is 1st

Pollution%20in%20Shanghai,%20China.preview.jpg

Your eyes & throat will hurt just by being in this city

Well, i am from upper middle class family in Shanghai, not some dirty slumdogs who lives in Hanoi. :lol:
Hehe, so you will have No chance to win poor VN to expand you sea territory bcz Rich and upper middle class Chinese are Coward , only poor CHinese wish to die like 'Hero' instead of dying in Tienanmen squre :P

That why even small Mongol-Manchus- Japan could massacre lots of Han. :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom