What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

LOL...... you are so powerless you can't even take back the Paracels...... keep deluding yourself jungle tribe....... you can never be like us -- the great Han Chinese! :)

i hardly doubt that anybody wants to be like you. pitiful oppressed country with no freedom to its ppl. lol just look at the world looking down upon chinese products like garbage. shops with a banner on their front doors "we don't sell chinese products" to ATTRACT customers. :rofl:

Then again I don't see why Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore would want to risk war with China. Most likely everyone will stay neutral. I think you better bring a refuel-er along.
Exactly! Nobody in ASEAN likes Vietnam. Laos, Cambodia and Thailand in particular hate Vietnam.

When big daddy starts spanking Vietnam, the rest of ASEAN will say nothing but will quietly delight at Vietnam's demise.

By that time, "ally" India will be nowhere to be seen. ;)

1.That's true we are small in the region :cry:

Then again we do refine 1.4 Million barrels of Oil a day which is 10 times more the Vietnam and more then anyone else in the region (3rd largest worldwide). So unless ships run on seawater you're gonna have a hard time topping up your tank without us if you in our region.

2.Then again I don't see why Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore would want to risk war with China. Most likely everyone will stay neutral. I think you better bring a refuel-er along.
We're trying to resolve

Bcz corrupted Petrolimex offices love buying your refined oil than building our own refinery oil factory, so they can get commission from you , so we have to buy alot of oil from you. But thing have to change, we must build more our own refinery factory , so we will not need so much your oil refined oil after 10 years

We will forces those corrupted guys to retired if they keep making trouble for VN.:)
The management of prices, particularly the prices of such items of commodities as electricity, petrol and oil should be based on the factor of transparency in costs and prices. At present, I know that opinion has put a lot of questions in relation to the profit and loss issue of the Petrolimex.

- For quite a time, the petrol and oil businesses have been complaining all about their losses in an attempt to raise the price, and the information has been onesided. So in the time to come, does the Ministry of Finance have any plan to make known all the real costs ?

- As I said above, one of my priorities is to work with the price management agencies under the Ministry of Finance to clarify the Petrolimex story as well as the production costs, expenditures and profit and loss of the power sector.
http://www.vietnam.vn/number-one-pr...-finance-minister-c1069n20110808164557093.htm

2. We don't need Indonesia- Malaysia to stand with us against CHina , we just need them to remain neutral like when we fought against Thailand .But base on Russia news, Indonesia-Malaysia-Vietnam plan to colaborate to buy a Carrier., so, let hope it's true, and ASEAN will be very strong.

It's not easy to deploy a Large naval forces in SCS(east sea), we fought against US seven fleet and beat it badly with supprise air attack . CHina still have No real experience in Naval mordernwarfare battle, she simply have No chance to win when we have lots of Yakhont-Brahmos.

Singapore simply too small to do anything, bro.

With land based fighters, not with naval vessels and that's exactly what I meant with the location of Vietnam, but your naval force is not capable enough, to compete PLAN, just like IN isn't.
For the size of Singapore, their defence capability is very good and here again, I think the strategic location is very important.

Exactly! Nobody in ASEAN likes Vietnam. Laos, Cambodia and Thailand in particular hate Vietnam.

When big daddy starts spanking Vietnam, the rest of ASEAN will say nothing but will quietly delight at Vietnam's demise.

Don't overestimate yourself. Any attack on Vietnam will invite US Super carrier CBG which is very close to mainland China.

USS_George_Washington_%28CVN-73%29_F.jpg

USS_Abraham_Lincoln%28CVN_72%29.jpg

^^
Floating at your backyard. :cheers:

China don't have any major advantage. Even Indian navy is far better than Chinese navy. ;)

oh really ? are you done with your verbal vomit ? hmmm where were you when your 65 year old ally was being pounded in all the 4 wars it had ? where were you when US continued its drone attacks on your ally's soil, that too just after a day when china said attack on pakistan is attack on china? stop fooling ppl stop threatening your small neighbours be responsible power. and moreover Mr. hong wu stop hallucinating, you making yourself feel important here, the world can do good without crappy and third class products, heck i would say good riddence!

With land based fighters, not with naval vessels and that's exactly what I meant with the location of Vietnam, but your naval force is not capable enough, to compete PLAN, just like IN isn't.
For the size of Singapore, their defence capability is very good and here again, I think the strategic location is very important.

Thanks for your compliments on my country but I can assure you no one in the region will want to pick a fight with China for Vietnam sake, unless the US got involved then there is a higher chance.

Anyway as Viva_Viet said he does not need the help of the people in region and just needs us to stay neutral, its a win win situation IMO

Vietnamese are great warriors, They are capable to fight against any country. They defeated US and China in past. I don't know which country will fight for Vietnam. may be few or may be none. But I am sure, US has such intention to enter this conflict sooner or later, Otherwise 2 Super Carrier CBG would not float in South China Sea and near Japan.

:pop:

1. We won't use our Naval force against PLAN, that's hopeless. We will fight in the way we fought against US seven fleet during VN war : we will use Brahmos - Supprise ari strike tatic- sea mine to couter PLAN.

2. If you want to have Naval base in Singapore, it will cost lots of money and seems uneconomical , you don't have to waste you money like that when you just need to do an easier thing is convincing Thailand to support Vn-India.
Anonymous user said:
Anyway as Viva_Viet said he does not need the help of the people in region and just needs us to stay neutral, its a win win situation IMO
Yep, just don't stab our back like the Butcher Pol Pot, China will never win.

oh really ? are you done with your verbal vomit ? hmmm where were you when your 65 year old ally was being pounded in all the 4 wars it had ? where were you when US continued its drone attacks on your ally's soil, that too just after a day when china said attack on pakistan is attack on china? stop fooling ppl stop threatening your small neighbours be responsible power. and moreover Mr. hong wu stop hallucinating, you making yourself feel important here, the world can do good without crappy and third class products, heck i would say good riddence!

Well China was very happy that their 65 year old friend seized 1/3 of Kashmir despite being 5 times smaller in size :P the crappy products you called are used extensively in India so stop being a hypocrite ... If they are so worst , why your country bothers to import them ? Do you even know the trade volume between China and India huh ? and yeah China provided state of the art hardware to Pakistan in times of need ( Nuclear tech , JFT , FC 20 , Qing , F22p you name it :P) ... Do we need to give you more prove of our great friendship ?

Don't overestimate yourself. Any attack on Vietnam will invite US Super carrier CBG which is very close to mainland China.
China is not stupid. The US has 11 aircraft carrier battle groups. If it really wants to, it could probably push PLAN back to within 200 km from Hainan.

But PLA Army is still supreme. China would simply attack Vietnam on land and occupy Hanoi. Then Hanoi is China's bargaining chip -- China will not leave Hanoi unless US navy cedes South China Sea to China.

China Pakistan are like brothers no 1 can stop us ... but cud any of my chinese friends clarify

about whats going wrong in east turkestan ( checked the east turkestan movement) very muck like

india oc kashmir...and are these happening in chinese controlled kasmir 2...

we are however absolutely against the taiwan ... tibet and inner mongolia movements...they r truly

part of china

China is not stupid. The US has 11 aircraft carrier battle groups. If it really wants to, it could probably push PLAN back to within 200 km from Hainan.

But PLA Army is still supreme. China would simply attack Vietnam on land and occupy Hanoi. Then Hanoi is China's bargaining chip -- China will not leave Hanoi unless US navy cedes South China Sea to China.

Army ?? What Army will do in Sea ? Do you know anything about US transport Aircraft and LCD/LPD ? Dock landing ship ? They can send 10,000 fighters within few hours. They already operating 100 of F-15,F-18 in that location which is far better than any Chinese aircraft Fighter. US of A is already there in your backyard.

LPD-17_Class.jpg

We might buy these ^^ soon. :azn:

If you think, US will not intervene, then you are highly mistaken. They have intention and capability :wave:

Well China was very happy that their 65 year old friend seized 1/3 of Kashmir despite being 5 times smaller in size :P the crappy products you called are used extensively in India so stop being a hypocrite ... If they are so worst , why your country bothers to import them ? Do you even know the trade volume between China and India huh ? and yeah China provided state of the art hardware to Pakistan in times of need ( Nuclear tech , JFT , FC 20 , Qing , F22p you name it :P) ... Do we need to give you more prove of our great friendship ?

oh i have tear in my eye looking at your brotherly relationship. but your butt must have hurt real bad when they ditched you four times lol. and keep that one third with you we don't need it, we are happy with what we have. and whatever we have is ten times better than your p.ok, we control the rivers ha ha ha ha, you guys take their friendship so seriously just because they supply you arms to fight against India but hide your tails between legs when it comes to speaking about the atrocities done to uighur Muslims. hypocrisy at its zenith! rivers ha ha ha ha, you guys take their friendship so seriously just because they supply you arms to fight against India but hide your tails between legs when it comes to speaking about the atrocities done to uighur Muslims. hypocrisy at its zenith!

Hehe, try to set up some guard points in disputed zone like VN before talking nonsense about occupiying Hanoi. :sick:

So ashame that Big bad boy can not compete with small VN in SCS(east sea) but still dreaming about our Ha Nội :no:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom