What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

I ain't really a avid runner who would run 2 hours like a mad man.

I play football more regularly, almost everyday at a good pace level, and also do some sprinting. These days I am trying doing a bit of distance running, not much just a little. But I went and for the past two days I got intense pain in the shin after about 800m-1 km, running for about 4-5 minutes, after a little slow pace warm up.

I play and sprint outside, but did the long kind of run on treadmill. You think that has any effect?

What's your routine?

Pain in my shin was a big problem too, but it almost disappeared after I bought new running shoes.
I go running 4 times a week: 2 times 6kms in more or less 30 minutes
2 times interval training which is really demanding, physically and mentally.

Apart from that I usually play tennis or handball but I prefer swimming since it does put too much pressure on my knees/feet etc.

581986_597110706984454_1826465744_n.jpg

Please go read why we get fat by gary taubes. Eating fat will make you skinnier, carbs fatter. Just get enough protein and go static contraction training.

Please go read why we get fat by gary taubes. Eating fat will make you skinnier, carbs fatter. Just get enough protein and go static contraction training.

Just eat less calories than you need to lose weight. Dont believe in this BS.

Just eat less calories than you need to lose weight. Dont believe in this BS.

I lost close to 100lbs in the past year and a half.. with this bs. Caloric model is flawed for the body as it is apples to oranges.

It is like saying your car will take 45 l for 100km. 45 l of what? This is what that book that has been proven to be true explains.

Insulin is what controls what gets stored or not, they've tested in rats that those who can't produce insulin slowly starve to death despite being fed kilos of food.

The engine is like insulin, would your car run if you kept putting water in it? According to the caloric model, if you put in enough water, then yes, it would. Which is contrary to common sense,

Glycemic Index is another thing to look at.
--
Over-eating and laziness are symptoms of being fat not causes, different way of looking at it which has been around for decades but is in minority as science today is about upholding status quo.
--
Another thing contrary to common sense, we take a run to 'work up an apetite' yet we're told to run more and eat less to 'lose weight'. Do you know why this doesn't work? Your body thinks there's a scarcity of food, as in hunting is going bad and will store even more fat, and cardio eats away at muscle.

Good to do, just have fun and static is fun.

4shareddotcom/zip/qwLcUQo4/workoutstuff.html

I know I'm not supposed to post links, but I hope admin will forgive as something like this can change everyone's lives and health due to how little time needs to be put in, vs how effective it is.

I'm pushing 12-1300+lbs on each leg.

Wut.

Thats like ~550kg.

Respect bro, respect.

I'm currently benching 130kg, my weight is ~68kg.

How long have you been gymming?
Really barely 6 or 7 months seriously if you wanna call it serious. I'm bencing like 400 something but my weight shot up to 215 from 180 in november (lower body fat though).

It's the workout way, I know I probably couldn't do 130kg bench all the way down, so respect to you bro lol.

Just check out the pdf and try it, they studied experienced bodybuilders and even they shot up in strength within weeks.

Really barely 6 or 7 months seriously if you wanna call it serious. I'm bencing like 400 something but my weight shot up to 215 from 180 in november (lower body fat though).

It's the workout way, I know I probably couldn't do 130kg bench all the way down, so respect to you bro lol.

Just check out the pdf and try it, they studied experienced bodybuilders and even they shot up in strength within weeks.

130kg is my one rep maximum. :P

I've been gymming for 14 months or so, so it's not that great of an achievment

what weights are you using on each dumbbell?

now i understand how much health and fitness does it matter to common folks here

:disagree:

NERDS!!!! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom