What's new

The Great Indian Khali to be in Big Boss 4,this saturday!!!

Border

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
The 12 inmates in Big Boss 4 are soon going to face a huge problem around the house as on this Saturday, that is the 16th of October, Dalip Singh Rana or better recognized as the Khali in WWE arena will grace the show with his presence.

The official sources of the Colors channel agreed to the fact that the wrestler will make a weld card coming to the house. The Executive vice president of WWE, Andrew Whitaker confirmed the fact that Khali is only recognized for his fighting skills and his strength however by being a part of this show he will surface his personal life wherein he will eat, sleep, interact and laugh with the other contestants.

The show sources informed that special arrangements have been made to accommodate the giant wrestler within the house. In this regard a huge bed has been built over which the 7 feet 3 inch tall wrestler will be able to sleep.

However no information is formally out about the food supplies within the house since the contestants are already facing a lot of trouble with food shortage. Khali being a wrestler is prone to consume huge quantities of food for maintaining his 190 kg iron strong physique.

Hence the question is that how will the show manage his diet plan. Insider sources revealed that food for Khali will be just as difficult to secure as the other inmates and hence no special leverage will be given to him in terms of food.

A former participant of Big Boss, Aryan Vaid confirmed that food is a very big issue inside the house but he also added that the channel will not starve the wrestler in any case.

http://www.dailylatestnews.com/2010/10/13/bigg-boss-khali-wrestling-house-030355

:big_boss:

I ll vote for him!!
Rey_Mysterio_vs_The_Great_Khali.jpg

I have only one wish, beat that salman Guy In and Out that he Never features for Dabang 2 , Man I wasted 200 Rupees for that Movie

I have only one wish, beat that salman Guy In and Out that he Never features for Dabang 2 , Man I wasted 200 Rupees for that Movie

Haha!
I ALSO DIDN'T LIKE IT

I am waiting to see Salman Khan standing infront of Khali and the size difference!!
:D

Btw,did you like 3 idiots?Amir Khan..:smitten::smitten:

that guy is retired. and great indian, LOL

just for the sake of $, he made fun of not only himself, but of India as well. :tdown:

watch wwe and you ppl will understand why.

Back
Top Bottom