What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Does anybody can show the proof that these oil fields are in the area China claim?
I read a news from Russia yesterday which said they are not in the disputed area

I also didn't see any official protest from Chinese gov, what OP post is the overread from the media

The Russian drilling might be on Vietnam's littoral water, I'm not too sure. China might have just advise Russia, as a friendly nation, not to come in these muddy water until the dispute areas are resolved.

Does anybody can show the proof that these oil fields are in the area China claim?
I read a news from Russia yesterday which said they are not in the disputed area

I also didn't see any official protest from Chinese gov, what OP post is the overread from the media

But all "warning" of the chinese government has sent to the companies of Vietnam, US, UK, India, Russia ... when they oil in Vietnam's EEZs. Similar to the Philippines.

But all "warning" of the chinese government has sent to the companies of Vietnam, US, UK, India, Russia ... when they oil in Vietnam's EEZs. Similar to the Philippines.

China never give the warning to a detail country, what my understanding is this kind of warning is just a political attitude

Look at blocks 127 and 128, where Vietnam's PetroVietnam and India's group ONGC will jointly exploit oil.
Why has China warning it? WHY?
Note that the 200 Vietnam's EEZ lines is light blue. (dash dotted line)

scs_29_oilblockscropped.jpg

89074e71ac8fcb8e9.png

http://www.ongcvidesh.com/NewsContent.aspx?ID=117&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Robbers??? You might be able to fool some but you can't fool them all. Your country are the true robbers the spratelys are closer to Malaysia, Brunei, and the Philippines but yet your country hold over 40 islands. Greedy?

Bollocks!

If we talk about historical claims Champa/Malay people would own the spratelys. Vietnamese were in the red river delta. The islands were occupied by austronesians long before you viets came around, therefore the Chinese have equal claim.

Your country is not so innocent my friend, china is giving you a taste of your own medicine. Lol. How about the cay island invasion?

"The sixth largest Spratly island. Only 1.75 miles (2.82*km) from Northeast Cay and can be seen before the horizon. Previously a breeding place for birds and covered with trees and guano. Export of guano was once carried out "on a considerable scale." Fringing reef partly above water at high tide. Vietnam erected its first lighthouse in the Spratlys here in October 1993 and built an airstrip. Has a three-story building, garrisoned by soldiers. Philippine military controlled the island before early 1970s. South Vietnamese forces (Republic of Vietnam) invaded the island in 1975, when Filipino soldiers guarding the island attended the birthday party of their commanding officer based in the nearby Northeast Cay. A confirmed report came out that Vietnamese prostitutes were sent by Vietnamese officials to the birthday party, supposedly a sign of good brotherhood between the forces, but was actually used to lure the Filipino soldiers guarding the island. Filipino forces apparently planned on attacking the island, thus it would have led to a war, but Vietnamese forces were able to erect a huge garrison in the island within few weeks, forcing Filipino officials to abort the plan. Since then, more soldiers were assigned to Parola Island (North East Cay), to avoid it from happening again. This was confirmed by interviews with soldiers involved in an episode of the defunct ABS-CBN's Magandang Gabi Bayan (Good Evening Nation) program. See Policies, activities and history of the Philippines in Spratly Islands#Southwest Cay invasion for more details. Part of North Danger Reef."

"We own more islands because it's ours." Lol... You can't fool them all. I say everybody get the hell out of scs and let the Chinese and Vietnamese duke it out.

Wiki cay invasion

Have a look at how many islands Vietnam occupies, greedy? Learn to share my friend. You can't take all for self. Lol

wiki/Spratly_Islands_dispute

This is two blocks 05.2 and 05.3, where Russian Group Gazprom will venture to exploit oil with Vietnam. It lies entirely within the 200 nautical mile Vietnam's EEZ, but the China's claims unreasonably 9 dotted also runs through.

Gazprom-Pens-Joint-Development-Agreement-for-Licensed-Blocks-Offshore-Vietnam.jpg

Bollocks!

If we talk about historical claims Champa/Malay people would own the spratelys. Vietnamese were in the red river delta. The islands were occupied by austronesians long before you viets came around, therefore the Chinese have equal claim.

Your country is not so innocent my friend, china is giving you a taste of your own medicine. Lol. How about the cay island invasion?

"The sixth largest Spratly island. Only 1.75 miles (2.82*km) from Northeast Cay and can be seen before the horizon. Previously a breeding place for birds and covered with trees and guano. Export of guano was once carried out "on a considerable scale." Fringing reef partly above water at high tide. Vietnam erected its first lighthouse in the Spratlys here in October 1993 and built an airstrip. Has a three-story building, garrisoned by soldiers. Philippine military controlled the island before early 1970s. South Vietnamese forces (Republic of Vietnam) invaded the island in 1975, when Filipino soldiers guarding the island attended the birthday party of their commanding officer based in the nearby Northeast Cay. A confirmed report came out that Vietnamese prostitutes were sent by Vietnamese officials to the birthday party, supposedly a sign of good brotherhood between the forces, but was actually used to lure the Filipino soldiers guarding the island. Filipino forces apparently planned on attacking the island, thus it would have led to a war, but Vietnamese forces were able to erect a huge garrison in the island within few weeks, forcing Filipino officials to abort the plan. Since then, more soldiers were assigned to Parola Island (North East Cay), to avoid it from happening again. This was confirmed by interviews with soldiers involved in an episode of the defunct ABS-CBN's Magandang Gabi Bayan (Good Evening Nation) program. See Policies, activities and history of the Philippines in Spratly Islands#Southwest Cay invasion for more details. Part of North Danger Reef."

"We own more islands because it's ours." Lol... You can't fool them all. I say everybody get the hell out of scs and let the Chinese and Vietnamese duke it out.

Wiki cay invasion

Have a look at how many islands Vietnam occupies, greedy? Learn to share my friend. You can't take all for self. Lol

wiki/Spratly_Islands_dispute

well,all the disputed islands are either close to Vietnam,Philippines or Malaysia...but i dont know why China is claiming these islands..they are nearly 1000 kms from the mainland.and they are claiming almost all the islands..

Would love Russia, India, Vietnam, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, USA, Japan launch a simultaneous attack on China.

They would deserve it, for trying to bully other nations!

Soon, your wish for a simultaneous attack will be fulfilled by China and Pakistan!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom